Sleeping Spell

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Aww ♥ Over 500 subbies now guys! Saranghamnida~~}

 

 

Even though Taemin had moved in, you hardly saw him around the house.

He left for school earlier than Tao, Sehun, and you, and if he didn't stay behind after school, as soon as he came home he'd go to his room and avoid the wolves.

Suho seemed offended. "What's wrong? Do we have a disease?"

"He thinks we're going to eat him," Kai said dismissively. "Literally."

Suho scoffed. "That's absolutely ridiculous!"

"I don't know..." you said as you glanced at Xiumin, Kai, and D.O. "It could happen."

"He's just adjusting to the whole werewolf idea," Chen guessed. "He'll warm up eventually."

D.O. blinked. "I don't want him to warm up. I rather like the idea that we can't even tell he lives here."

You made a face at him. "Kyungie oppa, that's a bit mean. I mean, I don't like him either but we could at least be nice so he doesn't mind coming home."

Lay grinned and pulled you closer to him, pressing a kiss to your forehead. "That's my mei mei. Always so kind."

You rolled your eyes. "Yeah, yeah."

Lay chuckled, burying his face in your hair.

"Well isn't that sweet."

Everyone jumped, looking up to see Sunggyu standing in the middle of the living room, facing you and Lay. Everyone gaped at him.

"Didn't I ask you guys to stop doing that?" you asked with a frown.

Sunggyu laughed, his eye-smile nearly making his eyes disappear. "Yes, you asked. That didn't mean we'd listen to you."

"Why are you here?" asked Kris, rather rudely.

Sunggyu turned to him. "So rude. You're not even Bonded to Elise yet either. So you're not allowed to be mean." Sunggyu's gaze shifted back to you. He held his hand out. "Come on. Lesson time."

You looked at the clock. It was three, and you'd just gotten home from school. "You said it wasn't until four though!"

"Change of plans. Idols are busy you know. Especially with our album promotions. Come along now." He smiled.

You sighed. "Aish, araso." You stood up but hesitated taking his hand.

He noticed. "It's so I can teleport with you."

Chanyeol stood up. "One of us always has to go with her though."

Sunggyu made a face. "Aish. Fine, fine." He held out his other hand. Chanyeol gave him a look, and Sunggyu scoffed. "I'm not gay."

Chanyeol blinked, then took Sunggyu's other hand. And just like that, you three were suddenly in INFINITE's dorm.

Chanyeol shuddered and yanked his hand away from Sunggyu's, causing Sunggyu to shoot him an amused look.

You sighed, looking at INFINITE's leader. "Okay. We can start now, right?"

He smiled and nodded, leading you to the couch, leaving Chanyeol standing there awkwardly. "You can sit too."

Almost reluctantly, Chanyeol sat on the other side of you, lacing a hand in yours and sullenly looking at Sunggyu every now and then.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes. "Do you have the journal?"

"Not with me."

"Did you start reading it?"

You rolled your eyes. "Ne, ne. Sungjong made me start the other day instead of teaching me anything."

"Are you finished with it yet?"

You gave him a look. "Aniyo. I have a life you know. I have to take care of twelve werewolves, plus balance school. What is it with all of you and that damn journal anyway?"

Sunggyu stiffened. "Nothing. It'll just teach you more that we can't."

"O-kay then. So what's on the agenda today?"

"I'm going to teach you a spell today."

Your eyes widened. "Chincha? For real?"

He smiled. "Ne."

"What kind of spell?!" You were getting excited. Chanyeol chuckled, squeezing your hand lightly.

"A spell that helps you fall asleep."

Your face fell. "Is that all?"

"It happens to be very useful." Sunggyu's eyes narrowed. "Especially if you're an idol...or someone who has insomnia."

You nodded with a sigh. "Araso, araso. What do you do? And if you tell me to meditate, I swear to god I will hurt you."

Sunggyu chuckled. "Ani. You have to cover one eye, hop in a circle on one leg, then yell 'aardvarks are daebak' out a window that faces the west."

You blinke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter