The Spell

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: I'm sorry to people that didn't read the 2 chapters that got deleted =[ Really. But I'm going to go ahead and update /runs and hides in a corner/ If you get to read the 2 that disappeared, they were pretty much just the 12 wolves confessing to Elise. /sobs/ It was beautiful and they both took me forever to write T.T Also, it's the new moon and Sunggyu is about to start all of his crap. I think that sums it up. Again, I'M SORRY!!!!

Also, short chapter. Mostly because I'm trying to drag out the action. And one last thing: you guys should read this story --> I Live In Wonderland /shamelessly advertising/}

 

 

 

"Where should we hide her?" Baekhyun asked worridly, glancing at his friends. "I mean, she can't just stay in her room or something."

Suho bit his lip. "Well, I'm not sure either..."

"Hide her in the basement," Woohyun advised. "Sunggyu hyung is my best friend, despite what he's going through right now. He'll expect you to put her somewhere where she'll be comfortable, like in one of your rooms. He won't expect you to put her somewhere like a storage room or basement."

"But...it's cold in the basement," Sehun pointed out. "Won't jagi be cold?"

"I'll be fine," you assured with a smile. He bit his lip and looked at you with wide eyes. It was plain to see how nervous he was. You softened and put a hand on his arm. "Oppa, I promise you I'll be fine." You reached up to lightly peck his lips. He relaxed slightly.

"We'll make sure she has blankets," Kris murmured, also not liking the idea but knowing it was a good one. He sighed and went to get blankets. He came back downstairs with a few blankets piled in his arms. "Come on mei mei."

You gave each of the wolves a final hug and peck on the lips. You hugged Taemin and kissed his cheek in a platonic way. He smiled at you. "Take care of yourself, chingu."

You bonked his head lightly. "Aigoo. You're staying out of the action too, aren't you?"

"He's going to be our eye in the sky so to speak," said Xiumin. "He'll be fine too, mei mei. Promise."

"And you guys," you said, turning to INFINITE. "If you guys get hurt, I don't know how I'm going to explain it to your fans. So be careful too." You hugged all of them, then turned to Kris. He laced your fingers together and led you down the stairs into the basement.

He set up the blankets on the ground, then told you to sit. He knelt down in front of you, searching your eyes. He could see fear, worry, and confusion in them. Kris sighed and took his jacket off, placing it around your shoulders. The jacket was warm and smelled like him. You smiled gratefully at him.

"Don't worry," he murmured. "Everything will be okay. I promise." He kissed your forehead, giving your hand a squeeze. "Just stay down here, okay? Nothing bad will happen to you. Your wolves will protect you." With another hug, he got up and left, both of your hearts tearing slightly from the action.

You sighed and wrapped his jacket tighter around your shoulders. The basement was finished so it actually wasn't too cold, especially since it was summer. But being down here, worry took you over, and you suddenly felt very, very alone.

♦-†-♥-†-♦

Sunggyu set up everything for the spell just outside of the protection spell. He drew a circle on the sidewalk in chalk, setting the candles outside of it, the DNA of the wolves and you set carefully inside a bowl in the circle. He took out the matches from his bag. "She'll be free," he whispered before lighting one.

Just before he could set the match in the bowl, something blew it out. He looked up in confusion, only to see Hoya glaring at him. "Hyung," he said, "how could you?"

Sunggyu's eyes flashed. "How could I?" He scoffed. "You don't know what you're messing with! How could you blow the freaking flame out? Go home, Lee Howon. Go home and stay out of my business."

"Are you going to tell the rest of us to go home too?" cam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter