Diary

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Mianhaeyo for the late update. I had cheer, then I had to study for exams. Also, are any of you wondering where Taeminnie comes in? Kekeke...}

 

"Okay," said Baekhyun slowly. "So...you're basically a witch?"

"Well, half technically," you corrected. "Appa was human."

"Wouldn't that make your brother a warlock or whatever too?" Chen asked curiously.

"Ani. Females pass to females, males pass to males. Appa was human, so he couldn't have passed it to Eli."

"Ohh," he said.

"You can't like, do anything like voodoo right?" Tao asked with wide eyes.

"Aish, maknae." Kris slapped the back of Tao's head lightly. "She's still your mate."

Tao nodded. "Of course! Mei mei will always be my one and only true love!" He nodded again.

You grinned, playfully punching his arm.

Tao beamed and leaned in to kiss your cheek. "No matter what you are, I'll always love you!"

"Yah!" the others called at him, D.O. throwing a pillow at him.

Tao just smiled.

♦-†-♥-†-♦

"Elise!" said Taemin as he hopped on your desk.

You slowly looked at him. "Mwo?"

He grinned. "Did you know there's a Spring Ball coming up?"

You nodded. "Ne. What about it?"

Taemin tilted his head to the side, blinking innocently. "Want to be my date?"

Sehun glared. "YAH! I'm her boyfriend, and I'm sitting right here!"

"You being her girlfriend doesn't seem to stop Tao, or anyone else," replied Taemin with a frown.

"Anyone else?" you repeated.

Taemin's smile faltered. "It's nothing." The grin came back. "So how about it?"

You sighed. "You know my answer."

He pouted. "Aww. Oh well. My offer still stands!"

"Yeah, probably not going to take you up on that," you said with a small smile.

"Even if you don't go with me I still want a dance!"

You chuckled, rolling your eyes. "We'll see."

He beamed, then went to his seat happily.

Sehun gave you a look. "Did you say you'd dance with him?"

You returned the look. "I was joking oppa. Aigoo..." You nudged him lightly with a smile. "Why would I dance with him when I have my boyfriend?"

Tao put his chin on your shoulder. "Boyfriends," he corrected.

You laughed. "Ne. Boyfriends. Omo! You don't think the others will want to come too, do you?"

Tao shrugged. "Never know with them."

"Ugh," you groaned. "That would be a nightmare."

Taemin was listening in on your conversation, but hadn't heard what Tao had said to you.

Boyfriends? The others? He immediately thought to the guy you kissed at the club. He tilted his head at you. You were becoming more interesting by the day...

But of course, it would be just your luck to get automatically assigned to the dance comittee just because you were the student body president.

"I'll stay behind with you!" Sehun and Tao offered in unison.

"Only one of you has to," you sighed. "I would say neither of you have to, but then again I'm aware how that would work out."

They nodded in agreement.

Tao stayed behind with you so you could start deciding who on the comittee should do what. You were surprised when someone texted you.

Can we meet up later? Hoya

You blinked.

Why? -Elise

I have to give you something. Hoya

Give me what? -Elise

You'll see. I'll be where you are in half an hour. Come alone--what I have to give you isn't exactly for the eyes of one of your werewolves. Hoya

You looked up at Tao, who was spinning in the teacher's chair. Whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter