Hide!

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Sorry for not updating earlier guys. I had a track meet today--it was regionals. I qualified for state XD But yeah, sorry for the late update! Chincha, jeseouhamnida. Also I've been really sad that EXO is on the same landmass as me, just on the wrong side...Why oh why do they have to be in LA?! If any of my lovely subbies are going, please scream extra loud for EXO for me.}

 

It was two days before Christmas break.

The whole school buzzed with the thought of a few weeks of freedom, away from school to enjoy the holidays.

Some were even exchanging gifts because they wouldn't see each other over break.

You rolled your eyes and pretended to gag at a couple second-years making out in the hallway, the boy holding mistletoe over their heads.

"There you are jagi!" Sehun ran over to you with Tao by his side.

"We were looking all over for you," Tao informed you with a small frown. "Where'd you go mei mei? You disappeared."

"Ah, mianhae Panda ge, Sehunnie oppa. I had to go to the office. Ambassador's business."

"You're not going to China again are you?" Sehun asked with wide eyes.

You laughed. "Ani. I was assigned a correspondant."

He sighed in relief. "Good. I was worried I might have to stalk you there. Especially because EXO-M isn't there anymore."

"Its alright oppa. I'm staying here."

Sehun held out his pinky. "Pinky swear?"

You grinned and laced your pinky with is. "Lock it?" You held out your thumb, and Sehun pressed his to it with a smile.

Tao held back the urge to hug you since he knew you hated it when he did that at school.

Your gaze shifted to the giant panda. "Gege, what's wrong?"

"Hm? Nothing!" He smiled.

Your eyes narrowed. "If you're lying to me I'll hurt you."

Tao chuckled and ruffled your hair. "I know."

♦-†-♥-†-♦

It was cold out. It had been snowing for a while now.

You came into the house and Luhan was passing by the garage door. "Mei mei?" he asked with a frown.

"Ne?"

"It's cold. Remember to wear a scarf all the time, araso? And gloves too. Girls need warm hands."

The corners of your mouth lifted at his thoughtfulness. "Ne. Gamsamnida Lulu ge."

His heart fluttered at your nickname for him. "Just do it or else."

You raised an eyebrow, wondering what 'or else' was.

Tao wrapped his arms around your waist. "He's right you know," he said in your ear.

"I'm aware. I just...forgot today."

"You're not allowed to forget mei mei. Now go drink something warm and take cold medicine just in case."

You rolled your eyes but went into the kitchen anyway.

The pack had fired the cooks once you and D.O. and sometimes Suho started cooking instead.

Xiumin was in the kitchen making coffee. He looked up and smiled. "Annyeong mei mei."

"Annyeong oppa. Can I have some coffee?"

Xiumin beamed and handed you a cup.

"Gamsamnida." You took it and searched for the cold medicine.

It was just out of your reach. You frowned and turned to ask Xiumin, but he was already gone.

You sighed and reached up on your tippy-toes, cursing your short height.

Another

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter