One Of...You?

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Okay guys. The wait is over. Now you will see what they are XD Although I do like the idea of them being unicorns...and Lay could be their leader...}

 

INFINITE prepared lunch and you all happily ate on a mat under a tree.

"So Myungsoo hyung said you're half-Japanese?" asked Sungjong before biting into an apple.

"Ne. I lived in Japan for a little while until my mom died."

"I'm sorry to hear that," Sunggyu offered with a sympathetic smile.

You nodded. "It's okay. I don't remember her hardly anyway," you lied.

"Still. She was your mom," said Hoya with a small frown. "What do you remember about her?"

"Hm...she was really lively. She liked to sing to me and would always make me honey lemon tea when I was sick. She was Korean and was the one that spoke Korean to me, so that's how I learned. She was really loving, to both me and my brother."

"She sounds wonderful," offered L.

You nodded thoughtfully.

"Say ahh~" Woohyun held out a strawberry.

Your eyes sparkled at your favorite food in the whole wide world. You didn't say 'ahh' but you did take it from him and you popped it in your mouth.

"Do you like strawberries?" laughed Dongwoo.

You nodded, then answered once you finished swallowing. "Ne! It's my favorite food in the whole wide world!"

"Kyeopta," said L, holding out another strawberry. "Want another?"

"Ne! But you know what makes straberries better?"

He tilted his head. "What?"

"Chocolate."

Sungyeol chuckled. "Girls and their chocolate."

"It's like heaven," you observed. "There are two divine foods on this planet: chocolate covered strawberries, and Nutella."

They all nodded in agreement.

"Well, you forgot bulgogi," said Woohyun.

You made a face. "I don't eat meat."

There were gasps.

"Why not?!" demanded Sungyeol.

"I just don't like it," you replied with a shrug, picking up kimbab with your chopsticks.

"I'm glad you're comfortable around us now," said Sunggyu, coming off the food topic. "You looked so pale when we picked you up earlier."

"Well, imagine if you were a fan and one day your idols personally came to pick you up at your house."

"Good point."

"In speaking of your house," said Dongwoo, "Who was the guy that opened the door?"

"Joonie oppa? Er, I mean Suho? Um, I live with him."

"Is he your boyfriend?"

You smiled a little bit. "Kind of. It's hard to explain."

INFINITE exchanged looks with each other. They knew what you meant perfectly well.

"How long have you been living with him?"

"Uh...almost a year."

"Have you done anything yet?!" blurted Sungjong, earning hard looks from his hyungs.

You flamed bright red.

"Er...pretend I didn't say that," he muttered, turning red as well. "Mianhae."

You gave an awkward laugh. "Um...no, we haven't done anything like--like that." You avoided their eyes.

The others tried to hide their looks of relief. That would've made things more complicated for them. You had to be pure in order to join them.

Hoya nudged Sunggyu, giving him a meaningful look.

Sunggyu nodded. They had to get on the subject at hand.

"So, Elise...do you ever feel really different from anyone?"

You shrugged. "Sometimes, yeah. I'm the smartest in my class and people never really liked me for some reason."

"Even more different. Like...I don't know. I guess you could say better than everyone else?"

"I'm smarter than everyone else," you repeated, getting confused.

"Besides being smarter. Do you think everyone else is easy to read, or like they're nothing compared to you? Or like maybe you don't belong with them?"

You nodded. "Yeah. Actually, I do. Do you guys feel like that too? I mean, you probably do, being idols and all..."

"We do feel like that," said L slowly. "But not because we're idols."

"It's because we're alike," said Dongwoo with a smile. "You and us."

"Alike how?"

"Well, we're like birds of a feather," Sunggyu said, trying to ease you into it. "Speaking of birds. Have you ever sort of understood what they were feeling? Like, if they're sick?"

"Not birds so much," you replied. "More like...people. Yeah. When I volunteer at the hospital I feel like I can und

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter