Epilogue

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: The last chapter guys -sniff sniff- I hope to see you all at the other fanfic though:) }

 

 

"Ugh," you groaned one morning as you rolled over. You weren't feeling well.

"Mommy! Mommy!" called your two-year-old daughter Chanmi as she came running into your room.

You blinked but put a big smile on your face as you looked at her. "Hey, Chanmi. What's up?"

She pouted adorably, putting her hands to her little cheeks. "Jongin appa is being a meanie again! He called me a shortie this morning! I'm not a shortie! I'm going to be tall! Because appa is tall!"

You chuckled and nodded, picking her up and setting her on the bed beside you. "Where is your appa?"

Just then Chanyeol came in with a grin. "I'm right here."

Yes, you had Chanyeol's child. A month and a half after your first time with him, you went to the doctor for your daily checkup only to find out that you were pregnant. You had no regrets though. Chanmi was a beautiful girl.

You had pretty much told Eli everything. He was very understanding about the whole situation, though he gave each wolf a long talking-to, especially Chanyeol when you told him you were pregnant.

Of course Kai whined after he found out because he'd have to wait until after you had Chanyeol's baby to do anything with you.

Taemin was her godfather, and the INFINITE boys came to visit while they could. Chanmi knew them as her uncles, while she knew the werewolves as her appas, though she added their names unless it was Chanyeol. He was just appa.

Chanmi giggled and ran to Chanyeol, throwing her arms up, motioning for him to pick her up. He beamed and lifted her in the air, placing her on his shoulders. "Wah~ You're so tall Chanmi!"

"Taller than Kris appa!" she agreed.

"In speaking of Kris appa," you grumbled, looking beside of you to where Kris was sleeping like a baby, his arms clinging to your waist as he mumbled in his sleep. You nudged him. "Yah, wake up."

"Chicken in a tree," he mumbled.

You blinked. "What?"

Chanyeol blinked as well. "Did he just say chicken in a tree?"

You nodded. "I think he did. Kris ge! Wake up! You're speaking nonsense again!" You poked his shoulder a few times. He simply squeezed you tighter in response.

That did it.

You felt a churning in your stomach. "Oh shoot," you grumbled, careful not to swear in front of your daughter. You wriggled out of Kris's grasp and ran to the bathroom, throwing up.

Chanyeol set Chanmi down on your bed and anxiously knocked on the door. "Yah, Sparky! Are you okay?"

"F-fine."

He frowned. "It was because Kris hyung cooked last night, wasn't it? I knew we shouldn't have let him anywhere near the kitchen."

"That's not it," you assured, washing out your mouth and brushing your teeth. "I don't know what it is though."

Chanmi, meanwhile, was pinching Kris's cheeks with her tiny hands. She giggled. "Kris appa looks nice for once~"

All of a sudden, Kris jolted up, calling loudly, "CHICKEN IN A TREE!"

You and Chanyeol froze, turning slowly to look at him before bursting out into laughter. "What did you have a dream about?" you asked curiously.

He blinked a few times, still half-asleep. "I don't know."

"Kris appa is weird!" Chanmi declared, jumping off the bed and going back to Chanyeol. "Appa, is mommy alright?"

"What's wrong with mei mei?" Kris asked, rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"I'm fine. It was probably just twenty-four hour flu or something. Come on Chanmi, did Kyungsoo appa fix you breakfast yet?"

"He should be done by now," said Chanyeol. Chanmi scrunched her nose then reached out for you while she was still in Chanyeol's arms. You smiled brightly and reached for her, cradling her in your arms. Chanyeol smiled warmly, kissing Chanmi's cheek, then your lips. "So cute~" he cooed.

♦-†-♥-†-♦

"Don't eat too much," Kris told you with a frown.

"Why?" asked Suho, taking a bite of his French toast.

"She got sick this morning," Chanyeol informed him, cutting up Chanmi's French toast for her. "Say 'ahh~'" Chanmi clapped her hands and opened . Chanyeol reached over to cut up your French toast as well.

You frowned at him. "I'm not a baby."

"You're my baby~" he replied.

"No!" Chanmi protested with a pout. "I'm your baby, appa!"

Chanyeol rolled his eyes at pat his daughter's head. "Ne. You're my baby too, Chan-chan."

"You were sick this morning?" Baekhyun asked worridly. "Why?"

You shrugged. "It's no big deal guys. I'm fine."

Chen, the medical major, started drilling you. "Did you have a headache? Or notice a fever? Was there anything unusual happening to your body? Like maybe a rash?"

You shook your head then froze. "Wait..." The color drained from your face. "My period didn't come this month..."

"Could you possibly be...?" Lay trailed off.

You blinked, thinking back. There were similarit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter