Christmas Break

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yeobo," whispered Suho as he brushed your hair from your eyes. "Wake up."

You peeked one eye open, groaned, then rolled over. "Aniyo."

"Please?"

"Wae?!"

"I wanted to go Christmas shopping for the others. I want you to come with me. I've already picked yours out..."

You softened and rolled back over. Suho was still lying next to you in his sweatpants and wifebeater, hair slightly mussed from sleep.

He looked very attractive.

Suho had one arm draped around your waist, the other under his head. His eyes had a sleepy light in them.

"Fine," you gave in. After all, you needed to go Christmas shopping too.

He beamed. "Great!"

You sighed and got up out of bed, searching for clothes.

Suho watched you from the bed with a small smile on his lips.

You came back out of the huge closet with jeans, a long-sleeved shirt and a sweater. You saw Suho still on your bed.

"Shouldn't you get ready?" you asked with a tilt of your head.

Suho grinned lazily, his eyes flashing yellow. "I'd rather help you get ready first."

You rolled your eyes. "Is it the full moon?"

"Tomorrow." Suho stretched out on your bed before getting up. He grinned at you. "How about it yeobo? Want me to help?"

"Aniyo. Go." You shooed him away and he chuckled, exiting your room as you asked.

♦-†-♥-†-♦

"Hm..." Suho glanced in windows of stores as you passed by them. "What do you think Kai would like?"

You shrugged. "I have no idea."

"What are you getting him?"

You grinned. "Secret." You put a finger to your lips and winked.

Suho's heart flip-flopped and he pulled you to him. "Making me think of this on my own?"

"What'd you get him last year?"

"Uh...a pair of shoes he was wanting. But I don't know what he wants this year!"

You chuckled and laced your hand in his. "I think they'll appreciate whatever you get them."

"Think so?"

"Know so." You gave his hand a gentle squeeze.

You already knew what you were going to do for all of them.

You didn't have a lot of money since quitting your job, but you still had some left over since you didn't have to buy food or anything anymore.

Of course, you didn't want to ask the wolves for money. Ever.

But you had an idea.

So you bought a camera.

Why?

The wolves would have to see.

In the end, Suho just went into every other store, getting things that reminded him of his friends.

"See? You'll be fine."

Suho rolled his eyes but gave an easy smile. "Uh-huh."

♦-†-♥-†-♦

As soon as you came home y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter