Valentine's Day

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: So Chanyeol's winning the shipping question. Chen's in 2nd by one vote, and Lulu's in 3rd by four votes. Here I thought Lulu would win because he has so many fans...XD Also, I didn't realize the whole "lion and lamb twilight" thing until AFTER I wrote the chapter. So sorry Twihaters =/ I mean, I like twilight, but I hadn't intended for this story to be anything like it so...minhae!}

 

The rest of January passed by without much happening.

Now it was nearing Valentine's Day.

You never really minded the holiday  before--it was more like an annoyance to you that caused you to run into couples making out in the halls and library when you were trying to study.

But this year you had people you had to think about.

Twelve people.

You were going to make chocolates for them all, but for the wolves that weren't Bonded to you, you were just going to make "thank you" chocolates.

You chewed on your lip. Looks like you'd have to keep the boys out of the kitchen tonight.

♦-†-♥-†-♦

"Everyone," said the teacher. "I think it's time for a break from schoolwork, don't you?"

Everyone nodded enthusiastically, but you simply stared at the teacher, a tad bit disappointed.

"So we're going to decorate the classroom for Valentine's Day!" she announced, clapping her hands together. "Also, feel free to make valentines for your special someone!" She wagged her eyebrows with a knowing smile. "And guys, now's not a bad time to start thinking of White Day."

Sehun and Tao glanced at you from the corners of their eyes.

Construction paper was passed around in shades of pink, red, and white.

Sehun started making a chain, while Tao cut out hearts.

You just stared at the paper.

"Mwo?" asked Sehun, nudging you lightly with a grin. "Too sophisticated to cut out some hearts for me?"

Tao scoffed. "Please. She'll cut them out for me. Right mei mei?" He flashed a dazzling smile.

You rolled your eyes. "I...just don't want to."

"You can help me with my chain," Sehun suggested.

You shrugged. "I think I fold the paper."

You began to fashion the construction paper into random things you could fold--cranes, hearts, crabs, butterflies, dragons.

"Uwah," said Tao as he looked at them. "That's amazing!"

"Here," you said, handing him a panda.

His eyes sparkled. "Kyeopta," he breathed. "Where did you learn that?"

You shrugged. "Either on my own or I'd look it up."

Sehun pouted when you handed Tao the panda. "Jagiyah~ Make me something too!"

You laughed and nodded. "What do you want?"

"What's your favorite one to do?"

You thought for a moment. "A rose."

"Then make me a rose!"

"Ne."

Sehun grinned and kissed your cheek. "Gomawo! I love my jagi so much!"

Taemin wasn't doing anything with his construction paper either. He tapped his chin as he watched you interact with Tao and Sehun.

Taemin pouted cutely, tapping his chin in thought. Something was a bit weird with how casual Sehun was with you acting that close with Tao. He showed no signs of jealousy. Just like at the club with that guy that kissed you.

He sighed and glanced at the clock. With one final glance at you, Taemin laid his head on his arms, ready for a nap.

♦-†-♥-†-♦

"Mei mei?" asked Xiumin as he read a magazine.

"Ne?"

"Are you giving anyone anything for Valentine's Day?" He tilted his head in a cute way, though you knew he never meant to be cute. "Like...chocolates?"

All the wolves looked at you expectantly, ready for your answer.

"Um..." you tried to think of if you were going to tell them or not. Nah, you'd let it be a surprise. "Aniyo. Wae?"

His face fell. "Oh. Nevermind then mei mei. Go back to studying."

You grinned to yourself at the baozi's adorable, sad face, raising your book back to your face.

Then you felt a hand on your upper thigh.

You looked up at D.O. "Baby doll..." he whispered. "You're really not giving me chocolates?"

"Aniyo."

"Then something else?" he whispered, hand travelling a bit further up your thigh.

You slapped his hand away. "Nothing else."

"Aww," Sehun whined.

Suho shot him a look. If you didn't want to do anything, they wouldn't make you. Though he did feel a bit disappointed too.

Luhan put his head on his chin and tilted his head at you. You were lying, he could tell.

He grinned. You were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter