I Admire You

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: I'll be posting the foreward of a new story later tonight. And I know I said it would have Tao and Chanyeol as the main love interests, but I'm thinking of changing Chanyeol to Kris. ALSO, for those of you who don't know: Myungsoo is L's real name. 'Kay now read XD}

 

 

"Are you guys okay?" you asked curiously, eyeing the wolves. They had been jumpy for the past few days. They started twitching when you told them you were going to INFINITE's dorm for lessons that day.

"We're fine. Why do you ask?" Kris asked. Even though he was one of the calmest, he couldn't help but tap his fingers against his leg.

"You've all been...anxious. Something I should know?"

"Everything's fine," Suho assured, patting your knee. "We just don't want you to leave us. We never do."

"Well yeah, but it's just...nevermind. So, who's going with me tonight?"

They all shared a glance, as if sizing each other up. Then Suho decided, "Kris." He was an alpha, and also a very strong, capable wolf. He would be able to protect you the best. The others knew this as well and nodded in agreement.

"Well Dongwoo will be here to pick me up in a minute," you said, checking the time on your cell phone.

Just then, Dongwoo popped in with a goofy grin on his face like always. He held out his hand. "Ready?"

You chuckled, putting your hand in his as he took Kris's wrist. Then you were in INFINITE's dorm. You immediately gave them all their gifts, receiving hugs in return, which didn't make Kris very happy.

"What are we learning today?" you asked, sitting next to Dongwoo on the couch.

"I'm going to teach you to teleport today!" he declared. "I think you're ready."

You beamed. "Chincha? Wah, daebak!" Dongwoo started teaching you, and Kris tuned out to study Sunggyu.

Sunggyu was writing something down in a little journal, head bent. Occasionally he'd look up to watch the TV or talk to Woohyun, who was seated beside of him. Kris narrowed his eyes, letting his wolf instincts take over. Now he could even hear the sorcerer's heartbeat and steady breathing. Sunggyu's heartbeat was even, same as his breathing. The wolf probably wouldn't be able to find anything out. Sunggyu was smart enough to know not to do anything suspicious with a werewolf in the room...wasn't he?

"Hey Kris," Sunggyu called.

"Hm?"

"How was Japan?"

"Great," he answered in a monotone.

"That's good. Have fun?"

"Lots."

"Someone's not in a talkative mood," Woohyun scoffed.

"Seriously," agreed Sungyeol. "Lighten up bro. You're always like, moody."

"No," you disagreed, suddenly joining the conversation. "He just has a permanent face."

INFINITE blinked, then bursted out laughing. They all agreed with you. Kris rolled his eyes, then went back to observing. In the end though, there was nothing to observe. He was broken out of his trance when you waved your hand in front of his face.

"Gege," you said impatiently. "I'm done. And guess what?!"

He smiled softly. "What?"

Suddenly you were on the other side of the room. "I can do it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter