Sick

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Guys I'll be done with school after next week! I only have like 8 1/2 days left! But the last 3 days are exams =/ Then I'll be free! Well, I'm a cheerleader and I'll have practice like 3 days a week but still! I'll be free!}

 

"Jamshiya apado kyeol kugen useuri nan~ Keunyeoreul jikyeora nari jji mota ge," sang the alarm clock.

You shut off INFINITE's song The Chaser and sat up, one hand on your head.

You looked to the other side of the bed. Luhan had already left for his first class.

You had a splitting headache right now and felt like shooting someone.

"Ow!" you exclaimed, putting a hand to your stomach.

You went to the bathroom and groaned.

Of course. Period cramps.

With a sigh, you looked at yourself in the mirror. Your face was pale, but when you put your hand to it, you were burning up.

Double whammy--sick and cramps. Wasn't your life just so fun?"

Grumbling, you started to get ready.

"Jagi~" came a voice along with a knock on the door.

"Come in," you called weakly.

Sehun tilted his head at you as he got closer. "Omona! Jagiyah, you don't look too well. Are you okay?" He put a hand to the back of your forehead. "Omo! You're burning up! Go back to bed. You're sick."

"Aniya," you protested weakly. "I need to go to school."

"No. Bed." Sehun scooped you up in his arms and placed you back in bed. "Stay here. I'll go get medicine. I'll stay home from school and take care of you!"

"Don't. Go to school. That way you can tell me what we did," you suggested.

He sighed. "Araso. But I'll make one of the hyungs stay back and take care of you. At least one of them shouldn't have class today. Aish. Damn that Luhan for not checking on you before he left!" Sehun left your room.

You shut your eyes, starting to go back to sleep.

Someone came into your room. "Mei mei?"

You peeked one eye open. "Kris ge."

He chuckled. "Looks like someone's not feeling well."

You shook your head.

"Hm..." Kris put a hand to the back of your forehead for a moment. Then he said, "Open your mouth. I need to take your temperature."

You opened your mouth and he stuck a thermometer in it. When he pulled it out, he whistled. "One hundred two. Dang mei mei. We've got to get you treated. Tomorrow's White Day after all." He cracked a smile.

You groaned and rolled over.

Kris chuckled again and got up. "I'll go get you medicine and something to eat."

He returned about fifteen minutes later with soup and a few pills. "Mei mei, sit up."

"Aish," you hissed, sitting up, feeling the mood swings kick in.

"Someone's grumpy," he commented.

You just shot him a look, reaching for the soup.

"Ah, ah, ah," he protested, taking the bowl back. "I'll feed you."

You sighed, but sat back.

"Here comes the train~" he sang in English like a five-year-old. "Open the tunnel~"

You glared at him, but opened your mouth.

He stopped with the spoon before it could reach your mouth. "Oops," he said, bringing the spoon back. He blew on it lightly, then shoved it in your mouth.

Kris fed y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter