In Love With Them, Not Him

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: I'd like to clear up something. ELI IS NOT A SORCERER/WARLOCK. Only their mom was one, and females pass to females, males pass to males. And since their dad was human, so is Eli. Thank you~ Also, thank you bwingz for the lovely poster~}

 

 

L was trying to find out your element. He had out a glass of water, a candle, a rock, and a small rainbow toy windmill. "Just kind over move your hand over them and once you find  one that seems to make your hand tingle or draw you in, pick it up and see if it does anything."

You nodded slowly before carefully raising your hand above the glass of water. You moved your hand over the tops of the objects, feeling slightly nervous. But none of them really seemed to draw you in. You sighed. "Myungsoo, I don't think this is doing anything."

He gave you a small smile. "Do it again."

You sighed, then raised your hand back over them, this time touching them lightly. This time when you put your hand over the windmill, it began to move in circles like the wind was actually blowing. L's eyes widened curiously. "Huh. Guess I was wrong about thinking you had water. Hoya will be happy there's someone else with air." L leaned back in his chair and chuckled. "Though secretly, I kind of wanted you to have fire."

You looked up at him with a smile. "Why? Because you have fire?" He nodded. "But...doesn't Sungyeol oppa have fire too?"

"He does, but still." L shrugged sighing. "You're going to be seeing a lot more of Hoya now so he can teach you to control it."

Kris, who came with you that day and was sitting two tables away, frowned. He and the other wolves nearly had a fit when L, March birthday number one, came to get you for your lessons. And now Hoya, March birthday number two, would be tutoring you more?! Kris scowled, taking a rather vicious bite of his ice cream.

"Have you finished the journal yet?" L asked, trying to make conversation since your tutoring for the day was done.

"Not all of it," you admitted. Then there was silence. So you broke it. "So...you have a March birthday, huh?"

L stiffened and his eyes flitted up to meet yours. "I see you've read that part."

"Uh-huh." You cleared your throat. "Do you...know all of it?"

"I believe so. Sorcerer with a March birthday destined to be in your life, something along those lines?"

"Ne. But...the question is, do you believe it?"

L laughed lightly. "I'm not really sure. If it's destiny anyway, no matter what we do, it'll happen though, right?"

You nodded thoughtfully. "I guess so. But honestly, I kind of don't want it to be true," you admitted. L looked at you in a mix of shock, hurt, and confusion. "I have eleven werewolves Bonded to me already," you explained. "Xiumin ge's a little behind, but it wouldn't surprise me if he Bonded to me too. And if I had all twelve of them, plus one of you..." You sighed. "It'd be too much."

L let out a breath, then rubbed the back of his neck. "Look at it this way. She said they'd be in your life, right? Never that he'd be in your life as a lover, or something like that. It could just be as a friend, a brother."

That made you feel better. "And she did say she thought we were in love. I mean, I could love the person, but not be in love with them...right?"

L n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter