Laser Tag

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Here guys, I'm updating~ Sorry for not doing it earlier~}

 

 

D.O. was this close to running up to Hoya and ripping out his throat and ripping his limbs off. D.O.'s eyes were burning with hatred and jealousy as he watched Hoya give you your lesson.

Why?

Hoya was teaching you how to use the wind. The first step: breathing and relaxing. But for some reason that D.O. couldn't understand, Hoya had his chest pressed to your back with his arms over yours, his face leaned in around your shoulder.

"Just breathe and relax," he muttered.

Your inner fangirl was spazzing at the fact that your bias was this close to you. How the crap were you supposed to relax?

"You're too tense," he chuckled. "Take a deep breath and pretend you're falling asleep."

You shook the fangirl thoughts from your head and nodded, breathing and relaxing against Hoya. You let your back settle against him and your head slightly lean back on his shoulder. Hoya secretly smiled. He loved having you against him like this. You were soft and sweet and warm. However, you felt like it was silent for too long. You peeked one eye open. "Now what?"

Hoya blinked, coming out of his trance. "U-um...okay. So, you feel the wind around us?" You nodded. "Don't think of it just as something that's out of your control that makes you cool. It's a part of you, of me, of us. Feel it connect to you." He was now whispering in your ear.

D.O.'s eyes widened and he crushed his can of Diet Coke that was in his hand, making the contents spill all over. "Oh no he is not romancing my mate," he growled, suddenly getting up, throwing the crushed can into the trash angrily. He strode up behind Hoya. "I think we're done for today."

Hoya looked back at him but he didn't move away from you. You tilted your head at the wolf curiously. Hoya blinked. "I was just now teaching her how to move the wind. I'm not done yet."

"I say we are," D.O. growled in response. His eyes flitted to you.

Hoya followed the wolf's gaze and understood. He chuckled. "You're jealous."

D.O.'s ears grew red, though you couldn't tell if it was from anger or embarrassment. "Why would I be jealous when she's already mine?" D.O. demanded, glowering at the sorcerer.

Hoya scoffed. "Maybe because I'm doing this...?" He suddenly wrapped an arm around your waist, drawing you closer to him.

Your mate snapped. He literally growled, pushing Hoya off you roughly and grabbing your arm gently, tugging you away.

"Where are we going?" you asked. "I wasn't done. I was just learning how to--"

D.O. cut you off by whirling around and putting a finger to your lips. "Baby doll, listen. Please, please don't let any of them touch you like that again, okay? Whether it's because you don't like them or out of respect for your freaking eleven mates, just don't let them. Okay?"

You blinked at him, stunned. But you slowly nodded in response. "M-mianhae oppa."

He sighed, wrapping his arms around you tightly. "It's okay."

You looked back to see Hoya watching the two of you with a half-amused half-annoyed look. "Can I still finish my lesson oppa?" you asked, giving him puppy dog eyes. "I really want to learn how to control the wind and be all badass."

D.O. gave the idol one glance before looking back down at you with a small smirk. "Nope. Baby doll, I'm kidnapping you." Your eyes widened as he took a hold of your hand, dragging you away.

Hoya stared after the two of you and sighed. "So much for that I guess." Then, just like the wind, he disappeared.

♦-†-♥-†-♦

"Where are you taking me oppa?" you asked as you got into his pretty yellow Mustang, the scratch Sehun had put in it long gone.

D.O. smiled. "That's classified information baby doll. Just buckle up, okay?" He winked. You rolled your eyes, but obeyed.

You looked out the window as you sped by shops and buildings. You really had no idea where he was taking you. You nearly jumped when you felt D.O. claim one of your hands, lacing your fingers together and smiling with his eyes on the road. You chuckled, giving his hand a light squeeze.

A few minutes later, you arrived at your destination. But you didn't know what it was. D.O. had parked at the back and all you could see was the side of a warehouse. "Oppa, where are we?"

He just grinned, climbing out of the car and pulling you to him as you got out as well. "This, baby doll, is the second best place on Earth."

"Where's the first? Disney World?"

"Ani~" he said, his voice kind of cute, which was weird for him. "The best place on Earth is wherever I have you in my arms."

You rolled your eyes, punching his arm lightly. "Aigoo. You're sounding like Hyun Hyun oppa now."

"Don't compare me to Baekhyun!" But he was smiling, so you knew he was joking. He began to lead you forward. "This is the location of the most epic laser tag game you will ever have."

"Laser tag?!" you repeated, suddenly excited.

He chuckled and nodded. "I've already asked the others to meet us here. Come on." He opened the door and you were greeted by a room with a maze-like setup, the black lights overhead making everything glow.

<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter