Met By Chance

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: You know...just creeping on Disneyland EXO fancams...OTL EXO I'm sorry for being one of those fans}

 

If there was one sport you loved, it was probably softball.

In middle school and your first year of high school, before you'd gotten caught up in schoolwork, you had played softball.

You were a pitcher and a catcher.

So when one of the wolves suggested going to a batting cage and indoor baseball diamond, you got excited.

"Baby doll, you played a sport?" D.O. asked with interest.

You nodded. "Ne! I was pretty good too."

"We'll see about that," Kai said with a smirk.

♦-†-♥-†-♦

You arrived at the baseball diamond and as soon as you heard the sounds of bats clanging, it brought back wonderful memories.

"I don't think I've seen you this happy since Japan," Baekhyun observed.

You shrugged and sighed. "I miss this."

"Why don't you join the softball club?" Sehun suggested.

You blinked. "I'm too busy with school and volunteer work to join."

"Well then," Kris said as he shouldered his bag full of bats and other baseball equipment. "Shall we begin?"

You nodded, determined.

"Who wants to be a captain?" Chanyeol called.

Your hand shot up, and so did Xiumin's.

He grinned. "Well, well mei mei. This might be an exciting game after all.

Your eyes narrowed. "Bring it." You held out a bat with one hand on the grip.

He put his hand over yours, and you played the climbing game on it until your hand reached the top. You grinned, victorious.

"Looks like I get first pick."

Xiumin chuckled. "Choose well mei mei."

You turned, looking at the ten werewolves, sizing up athletic ability.

"Kyungie oppa."

Xiumin grumbled, then called, "Chen."

You grinned, surprised he hadn't taken Kris. "Kris gege."

Xiumin face-palmed himself, cursing at himself for not choosing the giant. He groaned. "Suho."

In the end on your team were D.O., Kris, Kai, Baekhyun, Tao, and Chanyeol.

On Xiumin's team were Chen, Suho, Luhan, Sehun, and Lay.

"Who's pitching?" you asked the boys. "I'm catching so..." You began to put on the catcher's gear, the motions familiar.

"Kris," everyone automatically answered.

He looked around. "Why me?"

"You have the best arm Duizhang," Tao answered.

"I get first base," Kai called.

So you caught, Kris pitched, Kai was on first, Baekhyun on second, Tao on shortstop, and Chanyeol on third.

You frowned. "What about outfield?"

"We're werewolves," Baekhyun reminded with an easy grin. "Remember?"

You just nodded, slipping the mask on. You gave a glare to Kris. "You pitch too hard and bruise my hand, I will hurt you."

He smirked. "How can you with a bruised hand?"

You motioned to the others. "It would appear I have body guards."

Kris chuckled in response, pulling on his glove and tossing the baseball a few times

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter