Let's Go Dancing/In The Club~

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Lol guys I can't stop watching Kris, Key, and Amber performing Like A G-6. So my inspiration has come from them. They are my biases of their groups. Well I mean, I have a 12-way bias going on with EXO but...Kris is still a bias.}

 

Kai's birthday.

Unlike D.O., he didn't whine and use it to his advantage.

Well, except for when he wanted a birthday kiss.

"You want to stay in?" Suho asked Kai.

Kai smiled and shook his head. "I want to go somewhere very specific for my birthday."

"Where?"

"I want to take Red clubbing with us."

D.O. pumped his fist in the air with a loud, "HELL YEAH!"

Sehun was smiling in excitement, as were the others--well, except Lay, Chen, and Chanyeol, but it was them.

You glanced at the boys as they all gave very wolf-like smiles.

"Um..." you said, swallowing. "Why are you all staring at me like that?"

Kris took one hand, and D.O. took the other.

"Time to search your closet mei mei," said Kris.

Kai started to move, but D.O. put a hand on his chest.

"We'll let this be a surprise," he laughed.

Kai frowned, not liking it.

But Suho pulled him back to the couch. "Let them have their fun."

Kai grumbled but sat down with his arms crossed.

"Alright baby doll," said D.O. as he dragged you through your closet, getting to the "party clothes".

"This?" Kris pulled a neon yellow tank top off a shelf.

D.O. nodded before getting a hot pink crop top with 'Love' printed across it.

"Yes," agreed Kris before spotting a pair of jeans and grinning. "And these." He took out a pair of ripped skinny jeans.

"Now for some heels," chuckled D.O., picking up a pair of heels. "Both Kai and my wishes are coming true," he realized.

"Mwo?" you asked.

He grinned and winked. "I get to see your in tight jeans, and Kai gets to see you in heels."

You rolled your eyes, smacking him lightly.

"Now change," commanded Kris.

"I'll help," offered D.O. with a dangerous smirk.

"Aha. No." You pushed him out. You glanced at the outfit and puffed out your cheeks. "For Jongie oppa," you muttered.

♦-†-♥-†-♦

"We present," said D.O. at the bottom of the stairs.

"Our transformed Haruma Elise," Kris finished, moving aside for you to step through.

Mouths dropped, eyes popped, and hearts beat faster.

Kai gulped.

The crop top came just under your s, and everyone could see your small waist with the tight tank top.

Your jeans were tight too, showing how long your legs were despite your short height, the heels helping. The rips in the pants gave them peeks of smooth white skin.

You curled the ends of your thick hair, and you kept pushing the bangs from your eyes since you usually had them pinned back. You didn't usually wear makeup, but you'd dusted light bronze on your lids to make your eyes gold and green. Your lips only had chapstick on, thanks to your naturally tinted lips. You fiddled with the bracelets on your wrist.

D.O. was really ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter