INFINITE

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Sorry for not updating yesterday. I didn't have cheer, but I ended up taking a 3-hour nap, then I had to study for exams. I have one more week of school and I'm free~}

 

 

"Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh," you squealed as you waited in line to get into the concert. "I actually get to see them!" You fangirled a little bit before calming yourself down.

Kai scoffed. "See? This is why I didn't want to go!"

"Jealous?" asked Xiumin with a smirk.

"Yah," called Baekhyun. "Just wait until you Bond and you'll be jealous too!"

Kris glanced at you, then looked away. He was already feeling jealous, and he hadn't even Bonded to you yet.

"Let's just hope that Taemin doesn't pop up here like he always seems to be able to do," said Sehun.

"Omona!" you gasped as you saw a table full of concert merch. "Those posters are huge!" You glanced longingly at the individual member posters. Then you turned to Chanyeol, who had the softest spot for you. "Oppa~?"

He looked at you. "Mwo?"

"Will you get me those posters?"

He scoffed. "So I can look at them every time it's my turn to sleep with you? No."

"But Channie oppa!" You prepared to use aegyo. Yes. That was how much you wanted those posters.

"Don't look Chanyeol," warned D.O.

You grabbed onto Chanyeol's arm, shaking your shoulders cutely. "Oppa~" You looked at him with large, eyes, which were hazel right now. You pouted a little bit, puffing out your cheeks.

He looked at you briefly, intending to look away quickly. But he couldn't.

"I told you not to look," grumbled D.O. "Baby doll's freaking adorable."

"Oppa, jebal~"

Chanyeol grit his teeth. He didn't give in.

Kris looked at you, fighting his inner aegyo lover.

No one was quite sure how it happened, but Kris had bought you all seven posters, and was even holding the tube.

You giggled in happiness. "Gomawo gege!" You reached up on your tippy-toes to kiss his cheek. But he was still too tall, so you pulled his head to your level to kiss his cheek.

Kris blushed and looked away.

Luhan laughed. "Poor, poor aegyo-loving Duizhang. You have such a soft spot!"

"Shut up," Kris grumbled.

"Buying it, okay," commented D.O. with a smirk. "But why are you carrying it too?"

He had a point. Kris looked at you.

"Gege~ jebal~" You puffed out your cheeks and did 'buing buing~'.

"Ugh, I'll carry it," he groaned.

The others laughed.

Tao put his arm around your shoulders. "Mei mei, now that you have this power, I will ask you not to abuse it. I found out gege's secret a long time ago. He ended up buying me a designer bag," he reminisced happily before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter