Protection

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: I kept laughing at how all of you guys wanted to know where D.O.'s mark was XD

So. On another note...'s about to go down guys. e.e

ALSO. I changed the background because the other one was annoying me.}

 

 

"Did you hear about what happened to Hyesook?" you asked, referring to the girl that had busted your face up the year before, taking another of your ice cream.

Taemin shook his head. You, Sehun, and Tao had gone for ice cream after school. Taemin had finally warmed up to the wolves, and had assured them that he thought of you as a sister now. Now they were finally somewhat getting along.

"Let me guess," said Sehun, who was nearly finished with his ice cream. "She got knocked up?"

You laughed, nodding. "Her eggo got preggo." They laughed at your terminology.

"By who?" Taemin asked.

"No idea. Some guy she met in college." You looked up at the three guys. All of them had finished their ice cream already. You weren't even to the cone yet. You gaped. "How did you guys eat so fast without getting brain freeze or something?"

Tao chuckled, ruffling your hair. "Just take your time mei mei. We're in no hurry."

"No, but you have lessons in half an hour." Everyone jumped, looking up to see Woohyun. He beamed at you. "Annyeong Elise! Can I have some of your ice cream? It could be an indirect kiss~"

You made a face at him, rolling your eyes. Sehun and Tao glowered at him, while Taemin just stared at him blankly. You sighed. "Yeah oppa, they're in half a freaking hour. I still have plenty of time." As if to prove your point, you took a long, slow of your ice cream.

Woohyun winked. "I don't know if you know this Elise, but that action can be taken in a completely wrong way."

Your face flamed red and you scowled at him. "Yah! You're almost as bad as Jongie oppa and Kyungie oppa!" You took a normal of the ice cream.

"Who is she talking about?" Woohyun asked, sitting next to Taemin.

"Kai and D.O.," Taemin answered boredly, since the other two boys were busy glaring at the idol.

"Ah. Well hurry it up Elise."

"Don't rush her," Tao snapped.

Woohyun chuckled. "It's like you guys think I'm a horrible bad guy or something."

"Maybe you are," Sehun shot back.

"Ne, ne. I'm just so horrible," he said sarcastically. "I flip off nuns, I kick kittens."

"Maybe you do." Tao narrowed his eyes at him. "Maybe all of this is just some scheme to pull my mei mei into your world."

"Oh  yeah. Just going to her right in is what we're going to do." Woohyun rolled his eyes. "And behold, my diabolical plan is working."

You laughed. "You know oppa, I would've pegged Sungyeol oppa to be more like this than you. You act completely different in front of the cameras."

He nodded. "I know. But if I was like this in front of the camera, I wouldn't be able to have all my beautiful INSPIRIT girlfriends such as yourself~" He winked again.

"Ugh, I'm going to throw up," Taemin muttered, making a face, making you laugh.

You finished your ice cream then just decided to go ahead and go with Woohyun since he was being so annoying.

"I'll go with you," Sehun offered, but you stopped hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter