Spring Ball (Part II)

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: I'm free~ No more exams, no more school until September~}

 

You studied Taemin cautiously as he began to move. He was bouncing slightly, getting closer to you than he probably should.

After a minute, he realized you were still motionless, arms crossed over your chest with a small, cute scowl on your face.

"Gwenchana?" he laughed, stilling his motions.

"You said we wouldn't couple dance."

"We're not, sillly goose."

"Then stay at least a foot away from me at all times."

The wolves, who were listening and watching very carefully, smirked at that comment.

"That's my mei mei!" Tao said happily.

Sehun just nodded in your direction in approval.

Taemin pouted. "It's hard to stay that far away when there are people everywhere around us though chingu."

"Stop calling me your friend," you groaned.

He laughed again. "Wae? Aren't we friends?"

You gave him a long look. "When did I give you the impression that I liked you?"

"Hm. You didn't. That's why we're friends."

"That makes no sense."

"You say that to me a lot."

You shrugged. "Maybe because you don't make much sense Lee Taemin."

He chuckled. "You're impossible. How did those other guys get to be friends with you much less one get to be your boyfriend?"

"I was kind of forced into being friends with them at first," you admitted, sure he'd think you were joking.

But he seemed surprised. "Why were you forced?"

You blinked once. Shoot. You hadn't thought of a response. "Well...last year I had to volunteer with Sehun and a few others, and had to get along with them. Tao's from China, and was already friends with the others. And I figured if they trusted him, then I could too."

"Then all I have to do is volunteer somewhere with you?" he asked excitedly.

"I'd make sure you got kicked out."

Suddenly, the song ended and you felt someone grab your hand and someone else grab your arm.

Sehun and Tao.

"You had your dance," said Sehun.

"Now leave her alone," finished Tao cheerfully.

Taemin frowned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter