Something Precious

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: **WARNING: A LOT OF SKINSHIP/KISSING IN THIS CHAPTER BUT I USE FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE.**

 Also, please answer this pole and this one and just this last one. Thank you~}

 

 

Ever since you woke up, things had gone pretty much back to normal. Well, what was normal for werewolves anyway. They were more attentive than ever, really.

Tonight you were out in the woods with the wolves, mostly because you were bored and wanted to get out of the house. You were sitting down by one of the trees on a blanket, the boys' clothes in a neat pile beside you. Luhan was nuzzling you with his nose. His wolf was really cute. He was white, like Suho, but his paws were light gray.

"Yuck," you complained when Luhan your face. Luhan gave you a look that you knew meant something along the lines of 'But you don't mind when my tongue is in your mouth.' You made a face at him. "That's different." He snorted, and you lightly shoved his head in response. Luhan made a whining noise, pushing his forehead against yours. You rolled your eyes and wrapped your arms around his neck, burying your face in his warm, soft fur.

Lay kept you company next, only he wasn't demanding attention like Luhan had been. He simply laid down next to you and set his head in your lap, watching you as you pet his head.

At one point during the night, you fell asleep, your head lying on Xiumin's back. The others changed back and got dressed, Kris lifting you in his arms so Xiumin could change back as well. Kris smiled down at your sleeping figure in his arms. You cuddled closer into his chest, sighing.

"She adorable when she's sleeping," Chanyeol said with an affectionate smile, lightly touching your hair.

"Of course," agreed Kris, still gazing down at you. "She's our mate." The others nodded in agreement, eyes on you, smitten smiles on their faces.

♦-†-♥-†-♦

Your eyes flew open to see Chen pressing his lips to yours. He pulled back when he saw your eyes were open. "Morning, baobei," he whispered, pecking your lips again.

You rubbed your eyes, blinking at the room. "Did I fall asleep last night?"

Chen nodded. "Ne. But it's okay," he assured, propping himself up on his side on one elbow, gazing down at you softly. "You always fall asleep when you go out with us for our runs."

"What's your point?"

He chuckled. "Just saying." Chen leaned down to give you another kiss, one of his hands going to cradle your face gently.

All the wolves had a different kissing style, really. Suho, Lay, and Chen were all very careful and sweet. Kai, D.O., Baekhyun, and Kris were usually rather rough. Tao and Sehun would change--gentle on normal days, and more rough on the full moon. Chanyeol, Xiumin, and Luhan were somewhere in between rough and gentle.

"I need to get up," you said against Chen's mouth. Chen's kisses were getting more passionate, which was odd for him. Usually he stayed all sweet and romantic.

"Hm," he hummed against your mouth, not making any move to pull back.

"I'm serious." You put a hand on his chest, forcing him to pull back. You narrowed your eyes at him. His eyes were golden, fading from yellow. He blinked a few times, and they were chocolate brown again.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing," you sighed, getting out of bed. "Absolutely nothing."

He tilted his head in confusion, but followed you downstairs and into the kitchen. "I can help you make breakfast," he offered. "It must be hard cooking for thirteen people with only you and D.O."

"Lay ge and Joonie oppa help sometimes," you reminded.

Chen wrinkled his nose adorably. "Yeah but I can't see Suho hyung being that good of a cook."

You chuckled. "Better than Kris ge."

"I heard that!" he called from the stairs. You and Chen just laughed, venturing into the kitchen.

"Hey, baby doll," D.O. greeted with a smirk. "Sleep well?"

"Yeah. Did you?"

He shrugged. "I always sleep best if you're in my arms~"

You made a face at him. "That's cheesy." D.O. just shrugged again as you moved to the cabinet, looking at what was in there. "What do you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter