Troublemaker

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Luhan's still winning. It's official--I think Lulu's the winner, though that poll meant nothing. I was just curious XD}

 

Three days until White Day.

Today: School Festival.

You groaned as you banged your head against a cool wall.

"Mei mei!" exclaimed Tao as he put his hand on your forehead to stop you. "What's wrong?"

"I--hate--people," you explained between attempts to smash your forehead. Instead, you made Tao hit his hand against the wall.

"Aish." Tao pulled you away from the wall. "Stop that mei mei. You'll hurt your pretty face."

"Would you not love me anymore if I got a scar from it?"

"Of course I'd still love you!" Tao beamed at you. "I'd love you even if you had a mustache and an extra set of arms!"

You scoffed. "Yeah right. Then you wouldn't call me pretty."

"Of course I would."

You rolled your eyes.

Sehun found the both of you. "There you are!" he escaped the crowd of students. "I've been looking for you! Why were you here jagi?"

"People are stupid."

Sehun's eyebrows knitted and he tilted his head at you. "Mwo?"

"Their event," you said, pointing to the classroom you had exited. "Know how it's dinosaur themed?"

"Ne. And...?"

"Everyone knows humans and dinosaurs didn't exist at the same time!"

Tao started laughing. "Is that why you hate people?"

"Their stupidity continues to disappoint me," you confirmed. "Plus they like to push and crowd. And I'm claustraphobic."

"Aigoo. My poor jagi~" Sehun cooed, pulling you to his chest.

♦-†-♥-†-♦

The school was gathered in the auditorium for the talent show.

A lot of people--especially girls--were excited for Taemin's performance.

Personally, you wanted to see this sophomore guy's magic act.

The school queenkas did a "dance" AKA something that was closer to the dance on the movie Mean Girls.

Then the sophomore's magic act.

You watched in amazement as he produced a parrot from a handkerchief.

Then Taemin's dance act.

There were multiple fangirl squeals. Taemin grinned brightly and took the microphone.

"Now. Before I start, I need a dance partner."

You froze, and your eyes widened.

You could feel Tao and Sehun stiffen on either side of you.

"Someone from the audience," he continued.

Hands raised and there were more girls screaming for him to choose them.

You sank in your seat.

"She has to be able to dance," he continued. "Hm...uwah! So many volunteers! But who do I choose?" He pretended to think with an adorable expression. Then he brightened up. "Ah! How about...Elise!"

Heads turned, searching for you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter