Pickup Line

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Lulu's still winning...I know where my readers' loyalities lie XD Now here's DATE NUMBER TWO!}

 

It was nearly March.

Soon, the school festival would start.

Yes, usually only Japanese schools had school festivals, but yours did too.

"Elise~" Taemin called, sitting on your desk and leaning over you.

"What do you want?"

He smiled and tilted his head. "Are you going to try out for the talent show?"

"Why would I if I have no talent?"

"Don't say that! You can dance with me!" He became excited. "It'd be great! We could learn a couple dance!" Taemin was somehow unaffected by the glares of Sehun and Tao.

You sighed. "Taemin, even if I wanted to, I wouldn't be allowed to."

He pouted and leaned closer. "You need to make them stop controlling you."

You hesitated. In a way...you kind of wanted to dance with Taemin. You wanted to know what it was like to feel him move against you.

You mentally slapped yourself--you couldn't be thinking like that.

"They're--they're not controlling me. Now go away. You're annoying me."

He chuckled lightly. "Araso. Tell me when you change your mind."

Sehun you. "You didn't actually consider dancing with him, did you?"

You shrugged. "The thought has a certain appeal to it," you admitted, then grinned. "Wae? Jealous?"

He looked you right in the eye when he answered, "Very."

That made your smile disappear and your heart stutter, so you looked back down at your desk and waited for the teacher to come in.

♦-†-♥-†-♦

"Mei mei just dance with me!"

"Ani! Jagiyah, we can dance 'Toublemaker'!"

You scowled at them both, then ran into the living room to hide behind Kris.

He glanced back at you and grinned. "Why are you using me as a human shield?"

"Because you're the tallest."

"Ouch. Not because I'm the manliest, or the toughest? I'm hurt mei mei." He chuckled. "Why do they want to dance with you?"

"Because Taemin came up to me today and wanted to know if I would dance with him the upcoming talent show."

"Ah. So they're jelly?" he said in English.

You blinked, not recognizing the slang word. "What's 'jelly' mean in this instance? I know you didn't mean the stuff you put on toast..."

"Oh whoops. It meant jealous."

"Oh. Well yeah. Then they're jelly."

He smiled at your pronounciation of the word.

Someone gave you jumper cables from behind.

You jerked and whirled on Kai, who smirked at you. "What?"

"Do you have a death wish?!" you demanded. "You don't touch my waist."

His smirk grew. "Wae? Is that a sensitive area?"

You turned red and grit your teeth as he touched your sides again, tickling you.

"Ack! No! Jongie oppa! S-stop!" You squealed, clinging on to Kris in attempt to throw in in front of you.

Kris removed your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter