Graduation Night and Baozi

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Anyone else excited for SuJu's comeback? XD Kangin's back~ So happy~~}

 

 

You groaned in frustration at the racks of dresses. You went out with the werewolves to go pick out a pretty graduation dress for Friday, graduation night. Then after graduation there was going to be an all-night party to celebrate. You, Sehun, Tao, and Taemin were very excited.

"Chill mei mei," said Kris. "I'm sure there's one here that you'll like."

"The problem isn't me finding one I like," you said, shooting him a look. "The problem lies in the fact that I like a lot of them! However, I'm sure none of them will look good one me!"

Kris softened, taking a step closer to you. He caressed your face, tilting your chin upwards so that you faced him. He looked deeply into your eyes, and you couldn't help but stare back at his puppy-dog brown eyes. "Haruma Elise," he whispered. "Whatever you wear, you will look absolutely gorgeous, okay? Don't even think for one second that one of these dresses wouldn't look good on you. In fact, you would look good on these dresses."

You laughed lightly. "What?"

He smiled. "I'm saying you'll make the dresses look prettier you silly girl." He tapped your nose lightly before turning back to the racks. You shrugged, going back to look as well.

In the end, every wolf picked out a dress for you since you couldn't decide.

"I bet she'll pick mine~" sang Chanyeol happily.

"No," said Baekhyun sternly. "My Angel will pick mine!"

A fight then ensued about who's dress you were going to pick. You could hear them even behind the dressing room door, and sighed with a roll of your eyes. Then you eyed the twelve dresses. With a nod of determination, you picked up the first one.

In every single one you stepped out in, all the wolves praised you. Of course, that didn't help.

"Guys," you complained, "it doesn't work that way. you can't just choose every dress I put on!"

"But you look beautiful in every dress you put on," Lay pointed out. The other eleven wolves nodded in agreement, but their eyes were glued to you due to the very tight dress.

"But this one..." You looked down at the tight, red clubbing dress. It was revealing in a way that it hugged every curve you had. And you hated it. Your head snapped up to glare at Kai and D.O. "Okay, which one of you picked this one?"

"I believe," said Kai, "that it was D.O."

D.O. blinked at him. "What makes you think it was me?"

"Because I picked that dress out in black," he sniggered, earning a high-five from his partner in crime.

"Whatever!" You threw your arms up in exasperation, stepping back into the dressing room for the next dress. As soon as you looked at it, you were unsure. It was really pretty, and you weren't sure if you could pull it off. But you put in on anyway, then came out once more for evaluation.

This time, their eyes widened and they in their breath. It was odd. They'd seen you in dresses before. Yet somehow, each time they saw you in one, it never failed to impress or amaze them.

The dress looked absolutely perfect on you. It was white and the lace sleeves brushed against your shoulders. You looked like an angel.

You blinked, waving a hand. "Hello? Earth to EXO!"

They snapped out of it and started to fight over who picked it.

"I picked that dress out!"

"No, I did!"

"I'm pretty sure I picked that one."

You rolled your eyes, but then looked at Luhan, who was looking away while biting his lip. "Lulu ge?" you called. He looked up. You smiled and winked. "You picked this one out, didn't you?"

The other wolves didn't bother to stop their bickering. Luhan's eyes widened. "How'd you know?"

"It's your taste," you said with a shrug. "And I think your taste fits me perfectly." He beamed when you said that.

"Alright guys. I think I'm getting this one."

You left the store happy with your graduation dress and butterflies in your tummy. Suho sensed that and grabbed your hand, giving it a light squeeze. You smiled at him in thanks, and he returned it.

♦-†-♥-†-♦

"Huang Zi Tao," th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter