Truth or Dare

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Doobe doobe do ba doobe doobe do ba AGENT P~ Hehe, sorry watching Phineas and Ferb =P }

 

 

In the morning, you woke to wonderfully warm sunlight streaming in the windows of the small hotel room. Lay had his back facing you, hands under his head like a little pillow. Kai hadn't moved though, his arm still draped over your waist.

Carefully sitting up, you saw none of the other wolves were awake yet. You blinked sleepily, yawning and stretching. Glancing at the sleeping wolves, you considered just for a moment letting them sleep. After all, they looked so peaceful... But let's face it. You weren't that nice. You grinned evilly and turned towards Lay first.

"Gege," you whispered, leaning over his back. "Wake up~"

He made a humming sound in his sleep before peeking one eye open. Lay always woke up fairly easy. He smiled at you, the warm golden aura of sleep still clinging to him. "Morning mei mei," he whispered.

"Morning."

"Can I have a good-morning kiss?" he asked with a small smile. You chuckled and pecked his lips. He got up and headed to the bathroom.

You woke up Kai next. He was kind of hard to wake up--it just took a lot of shaking and yelling. But eventually he got up, giving you a small glare, heading into the bathroom once Lay got out. You woke up all the wolves--well, almost. There was still one more left. And he happened to be the hardest to wake up.

You went over to the sleeping dragon--Kris. His long body was stretched out, taking over the beds that were beside of his. You felt sorry for Luhan, who had slept next to him. "Gege," you said kind of loud. "Wake up. You can't sleep forever~"

He didn't budge.

You frowned, then bent to peck his lips. Usually that would wake the others up. He smiled a tiny bit in his sleep, but other than that, he remained motionless. "For goodness sakes!" you sighed, trying to push him over. His tall, muscular frame wouldn't let you move him. "Fine," you grumbled. "We'll do this the hard way." You swung your legs over his waist, sitting on him. "Kris gege!" you complained, slapping his face lightly. "Wake up already you great buffoon!"

His hips slightly shifted and he mumbled something in his sleep. But in was in Cantonese, so you didn't understand. "Damn you and your sleep talking," you muttered. "Yah! Wu YiFan wake up right now!"

He finally opened his eyes. He blinked a few times, adjusting to the light. But then his eyes widened. "Mei mei...where are you sitting right now?"

"Uh...your lap?" you tried, raising an eyebrow.

Kris gulped, then rolled you off of him. "Never do that again!"

"Why not?"

"Just...don't. Ever. We clear?"

You tilted your head in confusion. D.O., who was picking up his bed was chuckling. "What's so funny?" you asked him.

"You know baby doll, for someone as smart as you, I'm surprised you don't know. Maybe you're just too innocent to understand."

"Understand what?"

"A man's  'morning problems'."

"What morning problems?"

He grinned, then went over to kiss your head. "So naive. And I suggest you get into the bathroom before Kris hyung does. He takes forever."

You nodded, still trying to figure out what a man's 'morning problem' was. You thought it over as you brushed your teeth, freezing when you figured it out. "Ohh," you said, smacking yourself in the face. "So that's what he meant!" Then you blushed. "And I sat...there. Oops." You rinsed out your mouth and cleaned your face before going back out. Someone had already folded your bed for you.

"Figure it out baby doll?" D.O. asked with a smirk.

You blushed and made a face at him. "Yes. Leave me alone."

"Fine. But only because you're cute. But baby doll?"

You looked up to find him right in front of you, eyes on your lips. "What?" you asked.

He smirked again, then whispered, "If you ever decide to do that to me in the morning...I won't complain." D.O. kissed you, hand going to the back of your head. He kept kissing you until he was pulled off by Xiumin.

"Go make me food," Xiumin ordered.

"I'm not going to obey you," scoffed D.O.

"Yah! I'm your hyung!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter