Lock It

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Remember how in the first part of the story how the others got dates and i said I'd give the others dates too? Well guess what? IT'S DATE TIME!}

 

D.O.'s hands itched to pry Luhan from you.

Luhan had his arms around your torso and kept kissing your cheeks every ten seconds, then your lips.

In fact, you were getting annoyed by it too.

Tao couldn't take it anymore. "YAH! YOU COPYCAT! GET AWAY FROM MY MEI MEI!"

Luhan blinked up at him. "Your mei mei? Last time I checked she belonged to all nine of us."

"YOU WOULDN'T EVEN HAVE BONDED THIS SOON IF YOU HADN'T COPIED ME!" Tao roared. "FROM NOW ON NOBODY'S ALLOWED TO KISS MEI MEI UNTIL THEY'VE BONDED!"

"Like we'll listen to you," scoffed Kris. "Shut up maknae before I shut you up. I can kiss mei mei if I want to. Right mei mei?" Kris held his arms out with a smirk. "Come and give your Fan-Fan ge a kiss."

"Kris," Suho scolded lightly. "Try not to provoke anyone please. I like having two wolf packs with six in each. And if Tao kills you...do you really want him as the future alpha?"

Kris made a face and dropped his arms with a roll of his eyes.

Luhan smirked in triumph, then tilted your head to him to kiss your cheek. "Wo de gongzhu."

Xiumin pretended to puke.

"Lulu ge, let me go," you said when he held you down when you tried to get up.

"Ani~" he said cutely, tilting his head to the side with some innocent blinking going on.

You scowled. You couldn't take it anymore. "Channie oppa?"

"On it." Chanyeol strode over and pried Luhan's arms off. Good thing he was strong. He lifted you up from the couch.

"And you call me the clingy one," D.O. scoffed. "Luhan's worse!"

Luhan glared at D.O.

Chanyeol led you to the dining room. He leaned in to whisper in your ear. "Do you want to go somewhere else?"

You nodded. "Please."

He laced his fingers in yours. "Then let's go."

♦-†-♥-†-♦

Chanyeol, who could now drive, drove for forty-five minutes.

"Where are we going that's this far away?" you asked him.

He grinned at you. "You'll see Sparky. We're almost there." He picked up your interlaced hands to kiss the back of your hand.

You nodded, then looked out the win

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter