Baozi!

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: It's annoying me how distant Xiumin and Elise are. So this one's for Baozi!!!}

 

It was nearly time for the school festival.

Taemin constantly asked you if you wanted to be his dance partner.

"She's going to dance with me you idiot!" Sehun snapped, wrapping his arms around you.

You rolled your eyes. "Taemin, mianhae but there's no way Sehunnie will ever allow it unless you want to die."

Taemin shrugged. "I figured. But I'll keep asking. See you later Elise!" Taemin waved and left.

Sehun kissed your forhead. "Jagiyah. Don't even think about saying yes to him."

"Ne, ne."

♦-†-♥-†-♦

The wolves were trying to think of what do do for White Day.

It was less than a week away, and none of them had a clue what to do.

"Um..." thought Kai, staring up at the ceiling. He was supposed to be finishing up his essay for his public relations class. "We could...make her something?"

"Yeah but what?" groaned D.O., throwing his head back over the armrest of the chair. "Aish. Now I understand why guys always stress out about their girlfriends."

"Nothing seems good enough, does it?" agreed Suho.

Everyone sighed deeply.

"Well," said Baekhyun, "I'm sure that no matter what we do she'll love it. After all, she's an angel."

D.O. chucked a pillow at him.

"Sorry Baek," said Chanyeol, "not helping."

Luhan was looking things up on the internet. "Uh...this isn't helping much. Necklaces, rings, flowers, stuffed animals."

Xiumin watched his friends stress out, as did Kris.

"Make it a collective thing," Kris suggested. "Everyone does something else. That way it's a group effort and you don't have to think of what to do individually."

"Yeah," agreed Xiumin. "Someone make a cake, everyone decorates, everyone decides on a necklace or something for mei mei."

"What's her favorite cake?" Suho asked, addressing D.O.

D.O. shrugged. "She usually just asks what we want."

More groans.

"Well no more time to think," Kai pointed out as he heard Sehun's car pull up. "They're here."

Sehun hadn't had his license for very long and it still kind of scared you to be in the same car as him.

You sat in the passenger seat, and Tao sat in the back.

Today he accidentally bumped his car into D.O.'s pretty Mustang.

"!" Sehun cursed loudly when he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter