Seduction

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: So...to elongate this story a little bit, here's a filler chapter! This is also to build up suspense before the new moon I guess but...yeah. And also, I started my new story. Kris won, so it's a Tao-you-Kris story. Please read it~ click}

 

 

Day by day, the new moon was getting closer. The wolves at this point were getting anxious. You still attended your lessons so Sunggyu wouldn't know the rest of INFINITE plus the werewolves were onto him.

And you were getting more powerful. Plain and simple. You picked up on things easily and Hoya was a very good teacher when it came to using air.

Even though the wolves had told you not to worry about what was going on, you still did. You were worried about them, worried they would get hurt, worried something bad was going to happen.

The wolves knew you were getting anxious. "We have to get her mind off of it," muttered Suho. "So what do we do?"

"We distract her," Kai said with a growing smirk.

"What could possibly distract her for that long?" demanded Luhan, eyebrows furrowing.

"Well...we're all getting rather...uh, frustrated, aren't we? You know...in bed?" Kai raised an eyebrow. The other boys glanced at each other, the nodded. Kai straightened up. "We can distract her by seducing her. It's perfect. We'll maybe relieve some tension, and she won't be able to think straight!"

"Are you serious?" scoffed Xiumin. "Do you think she'd fall for that?"

D.O. chuckled. "I know she will. Good thinking Kai." He high-fived Kai. "Now...how do we start?"

"I think a wardrobe change is necessary," Kai decided. "You know...get into something maybe a bit more revealing?"

The other wolves smiled at each other before going upstairs. However, a few of them were uncomfortable.

Chen rubbed the back of his neck as he walked beside Lay. "I don't know about this."

"Me either," admitted Lay, looking down. "I'm scared she'll get mad at us."

"Me too."

"Oh well. Let's just try to have some fun with this...yeah?"

"I guess," Chen sighed.

♦-†-♥-†-♦

You got out from the shower in a tank top and cotton shorts. You dried your hair with your towel and froze as you saw who was on your bed. Luhan was lying there in a light blue shirt...with the buttons undone down to his stomach.

"Uh...hey Lulu ge," you greeted.

He smiled. "Hi gongzhu."

"What are you doing?"

He held out his arms. "Come here. I want a hug."

"Okay then..." You went into the circle of his arms and he hugged you tightly to him. He kissed your head, then your forehead, then your nose, then he avoided your lips, going to your chin, then trailing kisses up your jaw then down your neck.

"L-Luhan ge," you gasped as you felt one of his hands circle around your knee, hooking your leg over his waist.

"Hm?" he hummed against your neck, causing you to shiver. "What's wrong, gongzhu?"

"W-what are you doing?"

"I'm loving my mate," he whispered hotly in your ear. "Isn't that obvious?"

"W-why are you d-doing this?"

He started kissing your neck again. "I don't need an excuse to do this."  He went back up and kissed your lips, his tongue going into your mouth before he on your bottom lip.

You were getting dizzy from all of this, your mind clouding over. "G-gege."

"Yes?"

"What if one of the others come in?"

"They won't," he murmured before kissing you again. One of his hands went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter