Baby's On Fire

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You watched the person do a few body waves to the beat, blinking at him in wonder.

"Who is that?" you whispered.

Chanyeol blinked at you, then at the dancer. Oh, he knew who it was just by his scent.

But you dashed onto the floor.

Chanyeol frowned. He didn't like this. But you'd already gone, and he had no choice but to follow you.

Your head tilted as he popped and locked, dropping in a split move before raising back up.

You finally got a good look at his face then gasped.

Lee Taemin could dance?!

He spotted you, then stopped dancing for a second. Then he grinned cutely, and started dancing again while looking at you, spinning quickly.

Chanyeol grit his teeth.

How dare that bastard look at you while he danced like that?!

He grabbed your wrist. "Sparky, the other dance floor's more fun. Let's go back."

You nodded in agreement, turning.

But before you reached the stairs, another hand grabbed your other wrist.

You looked back to see Taemin grinning cutely at you. "Annyeong Elise," he said over the music.

"Mwo?"

He laughed. "That's what I should be asking. You looked pretty intrigued watching me dance." He raised an eyebrow.

"Aniya," you disagreed with a straight face.

Chanyeol nodded in approval. That's my girl.

"Why are you here?" he asked.

"Jongie oppa wanted to come."

"Ah. You look very pretty Elise." He smiled.

Chanyeol's eyes narrowed. You didn't look pretty...you looked freaking y. And Taemin knew it. Chanyeol could see it in the boy's "innocent" eyes.

"Why are you here?" you shot back.

"I work here."

You scoffed. "How could you?"

"Well...not exactly. But they pay me to dance here. That way people get interested and come back to see me dance," he explained, still not letting go of your wrist.

"Let go," you said.

He frowned. "But you came down here."

"I changed my mind."

"Will you at least dance with me?"

Chanyeol growled at the younger boy, dragging you up the stairs.

Taemin pouted. "Aw~I just wanted to dance."

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. When a girl looked as hot as you did, you wanted to do more than dance, and if you did dance, you danced in a very intimate manner. Like he'd let that happen.

"Mianhae," you replied. "I promised Channie oppa I'd dance with him."

"Dance with me after," he suggested, grin returning.

"I can't. I have to dance with Chen-Chen ge and Lulu ge. Plus Sehunnie oppa wouldn't let me dance with you."

"But you're dancing with him." Taemin motioned to Chanyeol. "And you said you had to dance with two others who aren't Sehun? Why can't I dance with you?"

"Because Sehunnie ooppa hates you," you reminded him.

He shrugged and rolled his eyes. "Does your Sehunnie oppa own you Haruma Elise?"

"Ani! But I try not to do things that would make him mad."

"Hm..." He made a cute expression as he thought. Then he released you with a happy smile. "Araso. But if you want to have some freedom, I'll be down here. Ne, chingu?"

"I'm not your friend," you said coolly, letting Chanyeol lead you away.

"Gwenchana?" Chanyeol asked once you were back on the normal floor. He examined your other wrist. "He didn't grip too hard?"

"Aniyo. Taemin doesn't want to hurt me. He just wants to be my friend for some weird reason I can't comprehend."

"Babo," Chanyeol said with a crooked smile. "I get surprised when someone doesn't want to be your friend."

"You're funny," you grumbled.

Chanyeol chuckled, then kissed your wrist where Taemin grabbed you. "Then let's dance Sparky."

You nodded, reaching your arms up to wrap them around Chanyeol's neck. But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter