White Day

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luckily, you'd gotten better by the next morning.

Now, it was White Day.

Your alarm went off and you automatically started getting ready for school.

But the moment you stepped out of bed though, Baekhyun grabbed your wrist.

"Oppa," you protested. "I have school."

"It's Saturday," he grumbled, pulling you back to bed. "Stay and sleep."

You blinked, realizing it was, indeed, Saturday.

Baekhyun didn't wait for your response. He just pulled you back to bed, wrapping his arms around your waist and snuggling against you. "My Angel always smells so good," he sighed, falling back asleep.

You rolled your eyes, and tried to sleep again.

No such luck.

Once you were up, you were up.

Prying Baekhyun's arms off, you headed downstairs where you smelled french toast cooking.

You followed the delicious aroma to the dining room, where D.O. was putting out plates of french toast.

He grinned when he saw you there. "You're up early. Even though I was about to bring you breakfast baby doll."

You smiled and sat down. "Do we have any strawberries?"

"Duh." D.O. put a bowl of strawberries in front of you, and was holding a bottle of chocolate syrup. Carefully, he wrote on your breakfast.

'Saranghae' was written messily on it.

You giggled, beaming up at him. "Gomawo oppa!"

"If you're thankful, you'll feed me and let me feed you."

You chuckled, but nodded. "Araso, araso."

He beamed at you, sitting next to you.

"Anyone else up?" you asked as you cut his french toast.

"Aniyo. Well..." D.O. tilted his head to listen. "Sounds like Suho hyung just got up. Quick! Let's eat before he can in! I want to be the only one to feed you!" He grinned, holding out a piece of french toast with a piece of strawberry on it. "Ahh~"

You opened your mouth and he popped the food into your mouth.

"Now feed me baby doll!"

You held out his french toast and he bit it off the fork happily.

Suho walked downstairs in nothing but sweatpants, probably because he was too lazy to put on a shirt after their nightly run. His hair was messed, his eyes slightly yellow still, making his eyes gold.

He looked...very, very attractive. He ran a hand through his messy dark brown hair, then froze as he saw you and D.O. at the table.

D.O. obviously had no interest as he held out a strawberry on his fork for you.

But you couldn't seem to move your eyes from him. Sure, you'd seen his abs before from when you'd gone swimming. But him shirtless plus bed hair...

Suho glanced down at himself in horror, then at you. "Ah! Mianhae yeobo! You're usually not awake this early so I didn't get dressed yet..." he blushed, then darted back up the stairs.

You mentally slapped yourself to get yourself to stop thinking weird things that weren't like you.

D.O. narrowed his eyes as he saw your gaze linger where Suho disappeared. "You know," he said, "I'm a lot hotter in the morning when I wake up. I can show you tomorrow~" he offered with a smirk. "After all, tonight's my turn to sleep with you baby doll. Maybe tonight not just the shirt can come off?"

You slapped him lightly. "I don't know what you're talking about," you grumbled, cheeks faintly pink..

"Aigoo. My baby doll's so innocent," he chuckled.

You made a face at him, then shoved a large piece of french toast in his mouth to shut him up.

♦-†-♥-†-♦

"Happy White Day!" Chanyeol sang as he handed you a small black box.

You blinked at the box, then opened it.

Chanyeol waited in anticipation for your reaction.

There was a small silver band ring with 'I Am My Beloved's and My Beloved is Mine' inscribed on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter