Scary

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Guys please don't hate me if you start disliking Taeminnie. Actually Key's my bias in SHINee but Taemin's more innocent and I wanted to put one of the SHINee boys in as a shout-out since they're in my top 3 favorite K-pop groups along with EXO and INFINITE. Forgive author-nim?}

 

Suho was staring down--well, up--at Tao with a frown. "Repeat what you just said."

Tao grinned and pulled you closer to him. "I Bonded with Elise."

The room went silent as everyone processed what he repeated.

Then it exploded.

"YOU DID NOT BOND TO MY BABY DOLL!"

"WHO EVEN SAID YOU COULD GO ON A DATE WITH MY JAGI?!"

"I SHOULD NEVER HAVE AGREED TO LET YOU GO OUT WITH HER ALONE!"

You flinched, covering your ears.

Kris blinked at you. "Guys, quiet!" he commanded.

The room fell silent.

"But Angel," said Baekhyun with wide eyes. "Do you know what this means?"

You tilted your head. "What does it mean?"

"That the rest of EXO-M will probably Bond with you," he lamented, pulling you from Tao to hug you tightly, fake crying. "My Angel...I could barely stand to share you with five others." He pulled back to kiss you. "You're mine."

You blushed as he kissed you again, opening your mouths wider to taste your tongue on his.

"Yah, YAH," the others said, pulling Baekhyun off you.

Tao frowned, fully realizing that he'd really have to share you as well.

Lay stared at you for a moment, pondering. There was a high chance he'd Bond with you now...

He gulped, wondering what it'd feel like.

Kris looked at you in wonder. If he Bonded to you he'd have one girl for the rest of his life. He wanted to know what it would feel like not being able to see any other girl but you.

♦-†-♥-†-♦

At school Tao grabbed your hand while Sehun was in the bathroom, smiling brightly.

"Panda ge--"

Tao put his finger to your lips. "I'm your boyfriend too, remember?"

"Ne. But gege, not at school. At school I'm Sehunnie oppa's girlfriend. If someone sees they'll think I'm cheating on Sehunnie oppa or something..."

Tao squeezed your hand. "No one's around."

"You never know," you whispered, attempting to pull your hand from his.

Tao growled and spun you so he had you pressed against the wall.

"Gege," you said in surprise.

Tao's gaze fell to your lips. "Please," he whispered, deadly-sweet, "don't talk about other guys when I'm with you..." Just as he was about to put his lips on yours, he was pulled back.

You looked up, expecting Sehun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter