Sleep

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Yep...short chapter. Sorry~}

 

 

"SOMEONE CALL HER DOCTOR!" roared Kris as he bounded up the stairs three at a time with you in his arms. "Mei mei," he whispered, looking down at you, opening up your door, the others following, now completely dressed where as before they only had sweat pants on.

"Her heart," Tao whispered brokenly. "It...it's beating funny."

All the wolves stopped to listen to your heartbeat. Tao was right. It was beating horribly slow, and it would skip, not keeping a normal beat.

"," Kai cursed, pushing everyone aside. He started pumping your chest, trying to get your heart to beat normally.

"Did someone call her doctor?!" Kris demanded.

Suho nodded, putting a hand on Kris's arm. "I called him. You need to calm down, Kris. I'm really worried about her too. Honestly. But we're the alphas. We have to stay strong for the rest of them. Okay?"

Kris glanced back at the others. Their eyes were on you, worry written plainly across their faces. Kris took a deep breath and nodded. "Yeah. I understand. I"m sorry. I'll be strong. For them, and for her." Suho gave a small smile, patting Kris's shoulder lightly.

"She's going to be okay...right?" Sehun whispered, looking to his alpha.

"She's a strong girl," Suho offered. "She'll pull through."

"What happened to Sunggyu?" D.O. asked.

"After they made sure their spell work, they took him back. They said they couldn't help mei mei because all of their energy was gone. They looked exhausted," Chen said. The other wolves nodded, understanding. They could imagine how much power it had taken to completely strip Sunggyu's powers. Now Sunggyu couldn't even do a simple protection spell.

The wolves' Bond was still there, but even if it was gone, it wouldn't matter to them.

♦-†-♥-†-♦

The boys were waiting in the hallway outside your room anxiously. The doctor was in your room, doing who knew what. They just wanted to make sure you were going to be okay.

Finally, finally, after what felt like an eternity, the doctor came out of your room. All of the wolves took a step forward, but Suho and Kris gave them looks, so they stepped back, letting their alphas come forward.

"How is she?" Suho asked nervously.

"She's going to be fine," the doctor assured. There was a collective exhale of relief. "But," the doctor continued. "It's a lot like what happened last year. She's exhausted herself and fallen into a sleep. History does repeat itself, so she'll wake up."

"When?"

"It's uncertain. She needs to regain her energy. Something she did just wiped her out completely. Her heart reacted to the lack of energy, almost like a heart attack. When she wakes up, make sure she has plenty of water and protein."

"But she's a vegetarian," Sehun pointed out.

The doctor shrugged. "Then try eggs, tofu, protein shakes, or tricking her into eating it. She just needs to get her strength back."

"Will do," said Kris. "Thank you, sir. Thank you so much."

All twelve boys bowed to the doctor, muttering their thanks. Suho showed him out, and the rest of the boys made a move for her room at the same time.

"Only a few at a time," Kris advised. "Lay, come on." Lay nodded and followed Kris into your room.

"Mei mei," Lay whispered, heartbroken. He sat on the edge of your bed, brushing your bangs back, fingers lightly trailing down your face. He looked up at Kris. "Ge...why does she look so...broken?"

Kris sighed.  "Because she is."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter