Date With INFINITE

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Lolol guys I love your guesses. Ahahah 'muppet' 'unicorn' 'centaur's. One person guessed it right though XD ALSO THEY WON INKIGAYO AGAIN! AND DID YOU SEE EXO-K'S TRAFFIC SONG?! IT WAS THE FREAKING CUTEST THING EVER.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrr8SIfybjY there an hd version for my lovely subbies. YOU'RE WELCOME.

Also, it didn't really occur to me that not all of my subbies are INSPIRITS. Soo...here's a pic of them with the names just in case you don't know♥

Holy crap that's a big picture. Sorry guys. OTL}

 

 

You got into their car cautiously. What if they thought you were annoying?

You found Sungjong, L, and Sungyeol in the back.

Sunggyu was driving, Woohyun in the passenger seat.

You sat next to Dongwoo and Hoya, nervous.

He laughed lightly. "You don't have to be nervous."

"Yeah," agreed Woohyun. "After all, you're my girlfriend, right?"

You blushed but didn't answer since you couldn't find your words.

"How cute," commented Sungjong as he leaned his head over the back of the seat, next to your head. "Uwah! So pretty!" He smiled.

You in a breath at the contact. Sungjong himself was even more adorable and pretty up close.

"G-gamsamnida," you stuttered.

"You don't need formal language," said Sungyeol.

"Yeah. Are you older than us or younger?" asked L, tilting his head.

"I-I'm eighteen," you answered, unsure.

"So we're all your oppas!" Sunggyu observed from the driver's seat. "See? Just call us oppa and act like you've known us all your lives."

"W-where are we going?" you managed.

"She speaks more!" laughed Sungyeol. "You'll see."

You peeked at Dongwoo from the corner of your eye, unsure.

He smiled in return.

You looked out the window, and the INFINITE boys--except Sunggyu because he was driving--watched you.

L glanced at Sungyeol, who nodded. He knew what he was thinking.

She's really pretty. No wonder. She's one of us.

Eventually, the car stopped.

"Time to get out!" Dongwoo said happily.

Woohyun opened your door, holding out his hand with a dashing smile. "Need help?"

You blinked, then took his hand, jumping lightly from the high step. Much to your embarrassment, you fell slightly, crashing into Woohyun's chest.

But he didn't seem to mind. He caught you easily, smiling at you when you apologized.

"Elise!" said Sungjong as he came out. "Let's go this way!"

You looked around to see that you were at an empty park.

Sungjong grabbed your hand, taking you away from Woohyun.

"Won't there be anyone else here?" you asked.

Sungjong grinned back at you. "Ani. We made sure no one else would be here, Don't worry Elise!"

You didn't say anything after that. You just let him drag you to the slide.

"Let's go on this!" Sungjong motioned for you to go up the ladder before him.

You did so, and he followed you. "Wait!" he said before you went down it.

You looked back questioningly at him. "What's wrong?"

He smiled, then put his legs on either side of you, settling around you. He wrapped his arms around your waist tightly. "Let's go down together!" He moved a little bit, and both of you went down the long slide.

"It's always more fun if you go with someone else!" he laughed.

You didn't know what to do. A small part of you liked the skinship with one of your favorite idols. But the bigger part was feeling guilty--you hadn't even done this with any of your wolves yet.

"Want to go again?" he asked with a smile.

"Andwae!" said a voice.

You both looked up to see Sungyeol towering over you.

He was tall, yeah, but Sehun, Kai, Tao, Chanyeol, and definitely Kris were much taller.

"I want to go on the slide with her!"

Sungjong shook his head. "Ani! Hyung, this is my ride with her! Go find your own!"

Sungyeol made a face at his dongsaeng. "Araso." Then he smiled at you. "Elise, want to go on the poles and see who can climb to the top the fastest?"

Your competitive side kicked in. Your shell that you had created from being nervous around them broke. You grinned. "You're on!"

You stood up, untangling yourself from Sungjong's legs.

Sungyeol grinned and raced you to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter