You're Afraid Of What?

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Guys. The plane is ready. We're getting ready to board. We shall go to LA, then kidnap the SM artists, then bring them back and make them into slaves. They will have to perform for us and they'll be *cough*pleasure slaves*cough*}

 

Everyone was sitting up tonight.

Why?

To greet the New Year together.

Everyone was gathered outside.

The boys, as werewolves, didn't get cold easily, but you were bundled up tightly, Chanyeol's arm draped around you to keep you warm.

A countdown was going on on one of their iPads.

"So pretty," you breathed, looking at the clear night sky where the waning moon shone brightly.

"Ne," agreed Chanyeol with a smile.

The porch was free of snow, and everyone lounged on chairs.

Kris stretched his arms out and you saw his breath clearly.

You giggled, and everyone looked at you questioningly.

"Kris gege," you laughed, "you look like a dragon."

Kris grinned and rolled his eyes. "In that case I could fly." He did a flapping motion with his hands, making you laugh harder.

Kris looked so cold and manly, but he was really cute and kind.

When it was two minutes before midnight, D.O. spoke up. "I have a question."

All heads turned towards him.

"Who gets to give baby doll the New Year's kiss first?"

"Me," Chanyeol automatically answered. "I'm closest to her, plus I Bonded first. So I kiss first."

"Actually," said Baekhyun with a smirk, "I kissed her first."

You rolled your eyes. "How about none of you kiss me and there is peace throughout the land?"

"Ani," Sehun whined. "Jagi~ It's tradition to kiss on New Year's! You have to!"

"Wae?"

"It's a social contract," Suho put in brightly. "It proves that we're a couple."

You sighed and didn't say anything, snuggling closer to Chanyeol as you felt colder.

"Ten seconds!" Luhan called out. "Ten, nine--"

Everyone joined.

"Eight, seven, six, five, four--"

Chanyeol stopped counting to tilt your chin up to him. You stopped counting too.

"--one! HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

Chanyeol's lips came down on yours.

Looks like he got the first kiss.

D.O. pulled you away, kissing you himself.

After all the Bonded wolves got their kisses, everyone started to go inside.

You slipped off your coat, sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter