Snowman

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was the last day of winter break.

You glanced out the window, then playfully protested as Kai took a sip of your bubble tea.

"Indirect kiss babe," he answered with a wink, handing the cup back.

You waved it off. "Hey guys I have an idea."

They all looked at you curiously.

You got up and took Lay's hand. He looked at you in surprise as you dragged him, and took Baekhyun's hand as well.

"The rest of you, follow me," you commanded, looking over your shoulder. "Actually, everyone get dressed warm first."

You released their hands, and both boys were slightly disappointed.

You ran upstairs and dressed in a few layers, putting your coat overtop.

You went back downstairs to see the boys in their clothes and coats. "You guys think you're so tough," you muttered.

"What was your idea baby doll?" D.O. asked with a small smile.

"Oh yeah! Come on, we're going outside!"

"We gathered that," Xiumin said with a roll of his eyes.

"Shut up gege,"  you said with a playful smile.

As soon as you were all outside and in the large, snowy yard, you grinned like a little kid and ran to the middle, spreading your arms out and letting yourself fall down on the snow.

You laughed happily, spreading your arms and legs out in a snowangel.

They all laughed.

"How can she be so mature yet so childish at the same time?" Chen asked with a chuckle.

Baekhyun ran out to join you. "I'll make a snowangel for my Angel!" He kicked his arms and legs out, just as happy as you.

"You wanted us to all make snow angels mei mei?" Kris asked with his head to the side.

"Well, I wanted to make a snow angel," you grumbled, sitting up. "But that wasn't the main point, no. I want all of you to have fun in the snow like we're five again."

"Define 'fun'," Kai said with one eyebrow raised.

"Well first I want someone to help me up so I don't ruin this freaking masterpiece."

Chanyeol grinned and easily lifted you up.

"Yah, yah!" said Baekhyun, holding his arms up. "Help me too!"

Kai smirked and pushed Baekhyun to the side, ruining Baekhyun's snowangel.

He scowled at Kai. "Yah! Kim Jongin! That was for Angel!"

Kai just laughed at him.

"What are you doing mei mei?" Tao asked when he saw you shaping a ball with the snow. His eyes widened. "You're not  going to start a snowball fight are you?"

You laughed. "I've caught Kris ge's pitches. I don't think I want to feel a snowball."

"So what are you doing?"

You beamed up at him. "Making a snowman!"

"Can I help?"

"Ani. We're all going to make our own."

Tao n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter