Tutors

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Love how some of you guys said you weren't voting. Lol too late lovelies, plenty of people DID vote~ Mianhae for the late update~~OTZ}

 

You hadn't gotten a chance to even read past the first page of your mother's diary.

Your life had been hectic these past few weeks.

Next week you had to go to China for the ambassador thing. But this week you'd been prepping for the Spring Ball, organizing people and making sure everything would run smoothly.

It wasn't even a ball was the thing. It was more like a casual dance, called a ball.

But then every other day one of the guys from INFINITE came and started teaching you about sorcery and crap.

"So I'm not supposed to just blow out a candle?" you asked L in amazement.

He laughed. "Ani. That would offend the fire by killing it with a different element. You have to smother it, so long as it's in a glass or something. Like this." He motioned to the candle in a jar on the table. He lit it with a snap of his fingers. "Now, just smother it." He brought his hand over the top, and slowly the flame died out.

"So...smother, don't blow," you muttered, writing it down. "Wow, that didn't sound wrong at all."

L cracked a smile.

"Can you teach me to light the candle like that?"

L shook his head. "Not yet. First, you learn how to respect the elements. Then you learn how to ask them to do things for you."

You groaned, setting your head on your arms. "I give up. I'll just not use my powers or whatever they are."

He grinned crookedly, chuckling. "But what if you explode because they build up inside you?"

You looked up with wide eyes. "That won't happen, will it?"

"Don't know. Want to find out?"

With a sigh, you shook your head and picked your pencil back up. "What's next?"

"Hm...well, you'll identify with one element more than the others. For me and Sungyeol, it's fire. For Hoya it's air. For Woohyun, Sunggyu, and Sungjong it's water. For Dongwoo, earth."

"Is it just kind of random? Like, no two on each element?"

"Completely random."

"What element do you think I'll be?" You tilted your head to the side.

L studied you. "Hm...perhaps water."

You nodded. You liked to swim.

"Oh shoot!" you said as you looked at a clock. "I've got to go home and study!"

L glanced at the clock as well. "It's only four."

"Yeah. I can go home, then study, then finish plans for my school's dance, then study more, then start getting the arangements ready for my trip to China next week. By then I'll have to go to bed."

"Remember to eat," he reminded.

You nodded. "Ne, ne."

"I'm serious." L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter