School With Two Maknaes

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood II (The Big Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Keke, sequel's happening now guys XD Also, I got my EXO CDs today! For EXO-M, I got the group card and for EXO-K I got Bacon =] Also, their posters are on my ceiling so I'm pretty happy.}

 

Tao had almost immediately enrolled into school with you and Sehun, requesting the same class.

He claimed the spot on your other side, and all through class he tried to grab your hand.

Sehun frowned at his newfound rival, constantly shooting glares whenever Tao tried to do something to you.

You got annoyed by him too. "Tao," you snapped at lunch when he tried to grab your hand.

He looked at you with wide eyes. "Mwo?"

You heard the whispers and grew annnoyed.

"Tao gege, people here already think I'm going out with Sehunnie oppa," you said in Mandarin.

Tao tilted his head. "You can have two boyfriends."

"Ge, it doesn't work like that."

He grinned. "Then act like you dumped him and are going out with me now."

Just as he finished that sentence, one of the school queenkas winked at Tao.

You groaned. "You've been spotted and are in their crosshairs. I repeat, you are in sight."

Tao's eyebrows furrowed. "What are you talking about?"

You guestured towards the girls. "Them. You're new meat to them."

He glanced at them, then grinned at you. "Don't worry. I only see you. You're much prettier than them anyway."

Sehun growled at the other pack's maknae.

Friend or not, Tao was hitting on his girl, and Tao wasn't Bonded to you.

Tao tried to hug you, but Sehun swatted his arms away, replacing them with his own. "Jagiyah~" he cooed.

"Ne oppa?"

Sehun smiled. "Want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter