cure her

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TWO DAY LATER

 

After the check-up, the doctor said that Taeyeon would be stayed at the hospital for a few weeks. Jiyong keep accompany her throughout she's at there. Even he had works to do, he will ask Daesung to handle it for him at the factory. Sometimes, he'll do his works in Taeyeon ward.

Mrs. Kim and Jiwoong are staying at Taeyeon apartment during Taeyeon at hospital. It's easy for them to stay close toward her after the incident. Besides, Jiwoong also decided to investigate about the robbery.

Jiwoong saw Jiyong is feeding Taeyeon when he's enter the ward. Jiyong get up from the bed after he saw Jiwoong walking toward them.

“Are you okay?” Jiwoong asked concern.

“Yup, I’m fine” Taeyeon replied but she can see the tense between two of them.

“Aren't you working?” Jiwoong asked while looking at Jiyong.

“No…” Jiyong replied slowly while looking down.

“Can we talk moment? outside?” Jiwoong asked.

Jiyong nodded.

“Oppa…” Taeyeon call Jiwoong.

“We’ll be back,” Jiwoong said before he and Jiyong left the ward.

Taeyeon look at them with uneasy feelings.

Outside the ward, Jiwoong get straight to the point when he says

“From the nearby building CCTV, we found out the one that robbed her is one of James's former mafia gang. Did you know where James is right now?”

Jiyong stunned after he hear that.

“How do you know it’s them?” Jiyong asked curious.

“The tattoo on his arm. We found it similar with the person that your halmeoni report to me. I try to track him, but it's turn out to be like this...” Jiwoong replied.

“Halmeoni know him?”Jiyong asked confused.

“You know you can't hide anything from me... so now... tell me... where I can find James?” Jiwoong asked with answering Jiyong.

“I'm not sure... but he meets me before to borrow some money.” Jiyong replied after he saw Jiwoong tense face.

“Are you telling me the truth?” Jiwoong asked with suspicious.

“Yeah, you can ask Daesung too. He’s there with me,” Jiyong replied with nervous.

Jiwoong stares at him deeply before he says

“So... what are you going to do with Taeyeon? Will you let her be alone after what just happened?”

Jiyong silent for a while before he says

“I won't let these things happen to her anymore. I'll always be with her...”

“You know her... she won't let you keep following her all the times...” Jiwoong said.

“I know… I’ll make sure that she won’t be alone… I promise” Jiyong replied.

Jiwoong chuckles before he says

“Don't promise if you can't fulfill... I hate that...”

Jiyong feel upset when Jiwoong still have doubt at him.

“Look here... I know that you'll be listened to my words... you think I will let you have her after what just happen? Don't give at hope... I'll make sure, after all of this done... I want you to leave my family as far as possible. Understand?” Jiwoong asked firm.

Jiyong feel sad after he heard that from him. Jiyong nodded slowly before he says

“Understand…”

“Good… I got to go now… take care of her,” Jiwoong said before he leaves the area.

Jiyong stand stiff outside the ward after that. His mind can't stop thinking about the conversation with Jiwoong. Then, he takes out his phone, and then he's dialed Daesung numbers.

“Yes?” Daesung greet.

“Did you know someone with the tattoo on hand in James gang before?” Jiyong said straight to ask him.

Daesung frown before he says

“Why you and Jiwoong ask me the same question? I don’t know him…” Daesung replied.

“Are you sure?” Jiyong asked firm.

“Yeah… Perhaps he's the one that get into the gang after I'm leaving... if I know him of course I'll tell you...” Daesung replied.

Jiyong silent for a while before he says

“Arasso… thanks!”

After he ended the call, Jiyong went back into the ward.

Taeyeon saw Jiyong tense face before she ask

“Did you two fought again?”

Jiyong chuckles when she asked that.

“No… why?” Jiyong asked before he went to seat on the chair beside the bed.

“Then, where is oppa?” Taeyeon asked curious.

“Oh, he’s already leave… So, are you done eating?” Jiyong asked after he saw half of the tray is already empty.

“I can't eat the fruit without cut it first...” Taeyeon replied cutely.

Jiyong chuckles when he saw Taeyeon made that face.

“Arasso… I’ll cut it for you…” Jiyong said while he takes the fruit and cut it for her.

Taeyeon smiles widely while her eyes staring at Jiyong.

“I like it when you're spoiled me...” Taeyeon said while smiling.

“Is it? Then, I should have done it after this...” Jiyong replied while smiles.

“Wow... then I'm so lucky...” Taeyeon said teasingly.

Jiyong chuckles while he’s hand cut the fruits.

 

 

 

 

During the evening, Mrs. Kim comes to visit Taeyeon. Jiyong and Taeyeon saw she's not alone when they saw Jiyong uncle and aunty are there with her.

“I saw them down there... they want to visit you too...” Mrs. Kim said while she approaches Taeyeon.

Jiyong look at them with uncomfortable while Taeyeon just smiles awkwardly toward them.

“How are you, dear?” Mrs. Kim asked before she kiss Taeyeon forehead.

“I’m fine…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“Jiyong, don’t you want to take a rest? I can take care of her tonight,” Mrs. Kim said.

Jiyong smiles while shake his head.

“Don’t worry, eomeoni. I can stay here,” Jiyong replied.

“How long will you stay here?” suddenly Jiyong uncle asked Taeyeon.

“I’m not sure… but the doctor said it’s take few weeks” Taeyeon replied.

“So, a long of that, you won't come to the factory?” he asked curiously.

Taeyeon nodded.

Jiyong keep looking at his uncle when he’s asked that. At that time, he just felt there is something that he's trying to do. So, he's decided to warn Daesung to be aware of what his uncle will be doing.

“What about you, Jiyong? Are you done with your new idea?” he asked with smirks.

Jiyong smiles before he says

“Almost”

“Good to hear that… I hope you can finish it before the due date,” he said while smirks.

“I will…” Jiyong replied with calm.

“Erm... Taeyeon, I bought you some fruits. Here...” Jiyong aunty said while she handed the fruits to Mrs. Kim.

“Thank you, imo” Taeyeon said with smiles.

“Dear, we should leave. I have a meeting after this…” suddenly Jiyong uncle said that.

“I hope you get well soon…” Jiyong aunty said to Taeyeon.

“Thank you…” Taeyeon replied.

After that, both of them left the ward but when they're open the door, they saw Seunghyun is already standing there.

“Omo…” Jiyong aunty said after she startled to see Seunghyun.

“Sorry…” Seunghyun said before he moves to let them out from the ward.

Jiyong that see Seunghyun is coming start to feel uncomfortable. He knew he can't hide his jealous, and then he decided to leave the ward.

“I’ll go to washroom,” Jiyong said before he walks toward the door.

Jiyong look at Seunghyun before he’s walks out from the ward.

Taeyeon noticed Jiyong face but when she’s about to call him, Mrs. Kim call Seunghyun with happy.

“Omo, Seunghyun! You come!” Mrs. Kim said excitedly.

Seunghyun smiles after he’s enter the ward.

“How are you, imo?” Seunghyun asked before he went to hugs her.

“I’m fine… you should ask her…” Mrs. Kim said while chuckles.

“How you doing?” Seunghyun asked with smiles.

“Superb…” Taeyeon replied while chuckles.

“How this happen?” Seunghyun asked with concern.

“Please… don’t ask me. I can’t properly think right now…” Taeyeon replied.

“What the police said?” He continues asked.

“They’re still tried to trace him…” Mrs. Kim replied.

Seunghyun look at Taeyeon with concern before he says

“You make me worried... Why you have to go there alone? Don't they have anyone to accompany you?”

“Sunbae, you know me… if I’m doing my works, I can go there alone… I don’t need anyone to accompany me…” Taeyeon replied.

“Then, now look why we are here…” Seunghyun said sarcastic.

“You’re right…” Mrs. Kim said to agree with Seunghyun.

Taeyeon chuckles after he said that, but at the same time, she's feel worried about Jiyong.

“Aigoo… we don’t have any drink to offer you. Wait here… I’ll go buy something…” suddenly Mrs. Kim said.

“Imo, don’t bother it… I just want to talk with her…” Seunghyun said.

However, Mrs. Kim just ignore his words while she’s go to buy something for them.

After she leaves, Seunghyun went to seat on the chair beside the bed.

“Did imo stay here with you?” he asked.

“No… Jiyong the one that stay with me...” Taeyeon replied.

Seunghyun is silent after he heard that.

“Sunbae, can I ask you something?” suddenly Taeyeon asked.

“Yeah, sure…” he replied.

“I know it’s rude but…will you help me explain to Jiyong that there is nothing between us?” Taeyeon said awkwardly.

Seunghyun startled when she asked that.

“Why?” he’s asked with uneasy.

“I don't want he thought something else when he saw you with me...” Taeyeon replied.

Seunghyun is silent afterward.

“What he's thinking?” Seunghyun asked.

“Well... as his wife... he's feel uncomfortable when we're too close. I know we're close friend, but... I can't ignore his feeling... he's my husband and... I want to take care of his feelings too.” Taeyeon replied to explain.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter