moment to remember

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NEXT DAY

 

Taeyeon open her eyes after she heard alarm from the phone. She yawns while stretching her body. Suddenly, she realizes that she's on the bed. She looks around, but then she stopped after she saw Jiyong is sleeping on the couch.

“Did he let me sleep on the bed?” Taeyeon mutter.

Then, she gets up from the bed and then went to the bathroom.

Inside the bathroom, Taeyeon try to remember what exactly happen to her that makes her sleep on the bed. However, she can’t recall the last night incident. In the end, she decided to let it go and continue to refresh her body with warm water.

Jiyong awake after he's heard shower sound from the bathroom. He looks at the bed and saw no one.

“She’s already awake?” Jiyong mutter alone.

Jiyong rub his eyes softly while he gets up. He seat on the couch and close his eyes back while waiting for Taeyeon to finish her bath.

Moment later, Taeyeon comes out from the bath while covering her body with a towel. She saw Jiyong is already awake, but his eyes still closed.

“Morning…” Taeyeon said to greet him.

Jiyong open his eyes after he hear Taeyeon voice. However, he stunned after he saw Taeyeon with towel covering her body. Before this, most of the time, Taeyeon would go out from the bath, wearing a shirt or something to cover her body. But that morning is unusual for him to see her like that.

“Stop staring at me like that! I forgot to take my shirt with me...” Taeyeon said before she rashly covers her body with the blanket.

Jiyong clear his throat before he get up and then went to the bathroom.

After Jiyong inside the bathroom, Taeyeon rashly went to wear her clothes. Then, she makes the bed as Jiyong always does. After she's done, Taeyeon decided to make a breakfast for Jiyong to thank him to let her sleeping on the bed last night.

 

 

 

 

“Oho… look who were here... how are you? Okay?” Jiyong aunty asked after she saw Taeyeon in the kitchen.

“I’m fine…” Taeyeon replied awkward.

“I thought you still feel hangover” she said when she remember last night she saw Jiyong carrying Taeyeon.

“Yeah… still… but I’m fine…” Taeyeon replied.

“Why you drank last night? I still confused when seeing you and Jiyong comeback with different car.” She said while she went to open the fridge.

“Jiyong also go out?” Taeyeon asked curious.

“Huh? You two didn't go the same place?” she asked confused.

Taeyeon shake her head slowly.

“I thought you are with him, after I saw him carrying you last night after come back.” Jiyong aunty continues while her hand starts to prepare the breakfast for her family.

Taeyeon frown after she said that.

“You mean Jiyong carrying me last night?” Taeyeon asked confused.

Jiyong aunty nodded to answer her.

Taeyeon smiles slightly after she knew that.

“What are you doing here?” Jiyong aunty asked.

“I want to make breakfast for him…” Taeyeon replied.

“Oh… that's rare... it's because of last night?” she asked curious.

Taeyeon nodded shyly.

“Okay…up to you…he’s your husband… do as you want,” she continue while smiles awkwardly.

Taeyeon smiles after she said that. After that, Taeyeon went to make a sandwich for Jiyong. Jiyong aunty that sees her preparing the sandwich feel mixed feelings. As her, she really wants her daughter married Jiyong, but she knew that her daughter can't treat Jiyong like Taeyeon did and tickled in her little heart that they both are match together.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong went to find Taeyeon after he didn't see her in the room. Then, he found her in the kitchen doing something.

“What are you doing?” Jiyong asked while he’s enter the kitchen.

“Oh, you’re here. Come, let’s have breakfast…” Taeyeon said with smiles after she saw Jiyong.

Jiyong saw his aunty also in the kitchen but she’s just ignore Jiyong presence while she's busying with her stuff.

“Morning…” Jiyong said to greet his aunty politely.

However, his aunty just nodded without saying anything.

Jiyong then went to Taeyeon and his hand touch her forehead.

Taeyeon frown while she asks

“What are you doing?”

“Are you okay? Still hangover? Why are you preparing the breakfast?” Jiyong asked while frown.

Taeyeon smiles and she drags Jiyong to seat on the chair before she brought the sandwich and place in front of him.

Jiyong stares at Taeyeon with confused before he asks

“Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Yup” Taeyeon replied shortly before she went to seat in front of him.

Jiyong narrow his eyes with suspicious but then he saw Taeyeon chuckles.

“What so funny?” Jiyong asked while frown.

“Your face…” Taeyeon replied still chuckles softly.

Jiyong smiles after he saw his wife happy face.

“Well… actually, I want to thank you for carrying me last night.” Taeyeon said with smiles.

“How you know that?” Jiyong asked.

“Imo… she’s then one tell me…” Taeyeon replied.

Then, both of them turn to look at Jiyong aunty. However, Jiyong aunty just acts as if she didn't hear anything.

“I think your samchon is already awake…” Jiyong aunty suddenly said while she walks out from the kitchen.

Both of them are chuckles after she leave.

“Yah! Why you have to say that in front of her?” Jiyong asked while smiling.

“What? I’m just telling the truth…” Taeyeon replied while chuckles.

Jiyong stares at her with smiles before he get up from the chair and went to the kitchen cabinet. Taeyeon frown when she saw Jiyong.

“What are you doing?” Taeyeon asked curious.

“I want to make something to get you sober from last night...” Jiyong replied while he’s making a coffee for her.

Taeyeon smiles while looking at Jiyong. After he done, Jiyong bring the drink for her and he says

“Here... hope this can make you sober...”

“Thank you, hubby” Taeyeon said teasingly.

However, her words make Jiyong heart fluttering with happy.

“Oh…these also to thank you to let me sleep on the bed…” Taeyeon said before she sips the coffee.

“If I know I can get this delicious breakfast... I should let you sleep on the bed from the beginning.” Jiyong said while munch his sandwiches.

“Aren't you starting to demand?” Taeyon asked jokingly.

“If I'm asking my wife, it's not count...” Jiyong replied teasingly.

Taeyeon pout cutely after Jiyong said that.

Jiyong chuckles after he saw her reaction.

Sunhwa who initially wanted to go to the kitchen turned back after hearing the happiness of the two of them in the kitchen. She felt irate to see them happy like that.

“By the way… imo said that you’re going out last night… where are you going?” Taeyeon suddenly asked curiously.

Jiyong smiles before he sips his drink.

“Surprise...” Jiyong said with smiles.

“Huh?” Taeyeon said while look at him with frown.

“I'll tell you after us at the factory.” Jiyong replied with smiles.

After that, both of them finish their breakfast before they went to the factory.

 

 

 

 

POTTERY FACTORY

 

Jiyong held Taeyeon hand when they're arrived at the factory. He's feel excited to show her new places that he and Daesung prepared last night. Taeyeon feel weird to see Jiyong behavior, but she just let him to see what actually his doing.

Jiyong smiles widely before him open his office door. After him open, Taeyeon saw all her stuff is already in there, including her table and chair.

“Tadaa…” Jiyong said excitedly.

Taeyeon stunned for a while before she turn to look at Jiyong.

“How? Do you like it?” Jiyong asked with smiles.

Taeyeon sigh before she asks

“You really want to do this?”

Jiyong stop smiling after he saw Taeyeon face.

“Did I tell you before? I want you to work here... in my office...” Jiyong replied.

“Jiyong… didn't you think it's too much? You can't control who came to see me...” Taeyeon said with uneasy.

“Oh really? That's why you can go out with anyone you want? Look what happened yesterday...” Jiyong replied with firm.

“What? Do you try to mention Seunghyun sunbae?” Taeyeon asked what actually Jiyong point.

“Why? Can't I? You feel offend?” Jiyong asked back with jealous.

Taeyeon sigh after she saw Jiyong face.

Then, she went to approach Jiyong. She moves her hands and hold Jiyong face softly. She stares at him before she says

“Look at me...”

Jiyong look at her after she said that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter