jealous between them

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AT NIGHT SUNHWA FRIEND’S SHOWROOM

 

Sunhwa wait for Jiyong after him saying that he'll come. At the same time, she feels excited when Jiyong decided to help her. While waiting for Jiyong, she saw some of model arrive for the showroom.

“I'm very sure Jiyong oppa is more handsome than them.” Sunhwa mutter while looking at them.

“Yah Sunhwa! Where is your cousin?” one of her friend asked.

“He’s on the way…wait it up” Sunhwa replied.

Few minutes later, Sunhwa saw Jiyong car is park before she saw Jiyong comes out by wearing the grey suit. She smiles while walking toward him. However, she stop after she saw Jiyong open the passanger door and Taeyeon comes out from there by wearing floral silver long dress. For a moment, she's stunned with their charm but then she feels upset when Jiyong bring Taeyeon too.

Both of them walking toward the showroom with nervous but then they saw Sunhwa. Jiyong waving his hand to her while the other hand holding Taeyeon hand.

“Sorry, we’re late” Jiyong said to apologies.

“Hmm…” Sunhwa replied while her eyes look at Taeyeon up and down.

“What are we waiting for?” Taeyeon asked with uneasy when she noticed Sunhwa eyes looking at her.

“Omo! Oppa, let’s go!” suddenly Sunhwa said before she grab Jiyong arm and drag him away from there.

Jiyong startled when Sunhwa suddenly drag him away and be apart from Taeyeon. Meanwhile, Taeyeon stand there looking at them with blankly.

“Why I’m here…?” Taeyeon mutter after Jiyong leave with Sunhwa.

Suddenly, someone voice come behind her.

“That dress look so nice in you” one man said before he approaches her slowly.

Taeyeon look at him with confused before she reply

“Thank you…”

“Are you here for the showroom?” he asked.

Taeyeon nodded.

“If you are alone... you can go with me...,” he said with smiles.

Taeyeon look at him up and down before she says

“I think... I can take care of myself...”

After she said that, Taeyeon walks toward the showroom to find Jiyong.

“Interesting…” the man mutter while looks at Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

Inside the showroom, Taeyeon didn't saw Jiyong presence in there. She walks around the area alone until she saw few model gathered in an area. Then, she saw Jiyong among them and she's smile while take a steps toward him. However, before she reaches him, she saw a group of Sunhwa friends gather around him.

Taeyeon saw Sunhwa is talking with her friends while her hand on Jiyong arm. At that moment, Taeyeon feel resentful to see the scene in front of her. Besides, with Jiyong smiles while talking with other women make her body trembling holding her jealous. In the end, she decided to walks away from there to calm down herself.

Sunhwa smiles triumph after she saw Taeyeon walks away from there. The fact, she's saw Taeyeon is coming for Jiyong, that’s why she's plan the scene to make sure Taeyeon feel irate about it.

“Oppa, Sunhwa always talked about you. Now, we know why she’s adore you” one of her friend said.

Jiyong smiles awkwardly after he hears that.

“Yeah… you two look so good together… and I’m so happy to have you for my showroom,” the other one said while smiling.

“I’m sorry, but I’m…” Jiyong try to explain but Sunhwa interrupt him and say

“Yah... you can't doubt my taste on man...”

Jiyong look at Sunhwa after she said that.

“We’re agree…Oppa, let’s go get ready” one of them said.

“Nae…” Jiyong replied but his eyes looks around to find Taeyeon.

Sunhwa noticed Jiyong keeps looks around and then she asks

“Are you looking for her?”

Jiyong nodded while his eyes still looks around.

Sunhwa sigh and then she says

“Don’t worry. She’ll be fine”

“That's not the point... I just want to make sure she's safe.” Jiyong replied and then want to walks away from there.

However, Sunhwa stop him by grabbing his arm.

“Oppa, you have to get ready. Don’t worry… I find her for you,” Sunhwa said.

“Thank you… makes sure she’s not alone” Jiyong replied while looking around.

Sunhwa look at Jiyong with irate when she saw his care of Taeyeon. After that, Jiyong went to get ready meanwhile Sunhwa went to find Taeyeon.

 

 

 

Taeyeon stand beside the dessert table while her hand holding the glass of champagne. She takes one of the macaroons and bites it. The man that saw her before at the entrance, once again come to approach her.

“Are you come here to get free dessert?” he asked jokingly.

Taeyeon look at him and saw it’ the same guy before.

“What do you want?” Taeyeon asked annoy.

The guy chuckles before he says

“Let me introduce myself… I’m Lee Soohyuk”

He handed his hand for handshake after introduce himself.

Taeyeon look at him and then turn to his hand.

“Taeyeon… Kim Taeyeon” Taeyeon said without returned the handshake.

“Humm… nice name. So, what are you doing here? I think... I never see you before...,” he said while looking at Taeyeon.

“Yeah... this is my first time attend this kind of party...” Taeyeon said honestly, before she sips her drink.

Soohyuk smiles after he heard that.

“So... how you know about this party?” he asked curious.

“Longgg… story… but I can say... it's compulsion” Taeyeon replied.

Soohyuk laughing after she said that.

Taeyeon look at him with confused when he’s laughing.

However, at that time, Sunhwa is already saw Taeyeon took few picture of her with some guy. She thinks that picture can give some proof to Jiyong that his wife is doing fine.

“Look what is your wife doing here Jiyong oppa…” Sunhwa mutter before she left to get Jiyong.

At the backstage, Jiyong keep feels worried about Taeyeon. He's trying to call her but his forget that his phone in the car. Suddenly, he saw Sunhwa walking toward him. Jiyong rashly went to get her and then asks

“So… did you find her?”

Suhwa nodded and says

“She’s doing fine… here”

Sunhwa give her phone to him and then Jiyong saw the picture in there. Jiyong suddenly feel uneasy when he saw a man with his wife. His jealousy appeared when he saw the smile on the man's face while talking to his wife. Jiyong give the phone back to Sunhwa before he went to get his wife back. However, Sunhwa friend grab him and say that it's his turn after that.

“Oppa, your turn after this…” she said while push Jiyong toward the stage stairs.

In the end, Jiyong just stand there with mixed feelings. Sunhwa smiles widely before she went back to the front stage.

Jiyong calm down himself before him gets on stage. After the stage crew signals him, Jiyong take his steps to the stage. On the stage, all the eyes are staring at him but Jiyong eyes wildly looking for a glimpse of his wife. When he's arrive at the front, Jiyong saw Taeyeon stand nearby the dessert table and the man still with her. Jiyong grit his teeth to hold his jealous.

At the same time, Taeyeon saw her husband on the stage with mixed feelings. She noticed some of the women beside the stage are attracted to Jiyong presence. She saw them smiling and taking his picture. Her jealous rise after she saw the scene.

 

 

 

 

After his turn end, Jiyong immediately went to get his wife. He speed his steps until he saw her still talking to the man. When he's close to her, Jiyong without hesitation hugs her from behind before he kiss her cheek in front of the man.

“Sorry dear for make you wait...” Jiyong said after he kisses her cheek.

Jiyong eyes stares at the men with firm afterward.

Taeyeon stunned with Jiyong sudden reaction. She looks at Jiyong and saw his tense face looking at Soohyuk.

“Are you done?” Taeyeon asked awkwardly.

Jiyong nodded but his eyes still on Soohyuk.

Taeyeon that aware with the situation then says

“Oh… this is my husband, Kwon Jiyong… Jiyong, this is Lee Soohyuk”

She introduces them awkwardly.

Both of them handshake but Soohyuk can feel the tight grip when Jiyong handshake with him. At the same time, he's also surprised to know that Taeyeon is already married.

“What are you doing here with my wife?” Jiyong asked firm.

Taeyeon feel uneasy when she hears that from Jiyong. Besides, Jiyong hand still on her waist and he keeps pull her close to him.

“Oh... don't worry. I'm just talking with her. I thought she's here alone... so... I just want to accompany.” Soohyuk said while looking at Taeyeon.

Jiyong narrow his eyes after he said that.

“Hurm... your husband is already here... so I think I should go...” Soohyuk said with uneasy after he saw Jiyong face.

“Well… it’s nice to meet you” Taeyeon replied while nodded.

Soohyuk smiles before he walks away from there.

Jiyong keep looking at Soohyuk when he's walking away. Taeyeon look at Jiyong before she holds his face to pull to look at her. Jiyong look at her with gloomy face while Taeyeon stares at him.

“What was that? You have to behave like that?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong look down before he shakes his head slowly. Taeyeon pull up his face and then she says

“He just talking to me... that's it. Can't I talk to anyone else? Besides, you just left me alone here...”

“Sorry…” Jiyong said slowly.

Taeyeon smiles after he’s apologies.

“Jiyong oppa!” suddenly one of Sunhwa friend shouts to call him.

Both of them turn to look at her.

“Sorry, we need him for a while...” she said before she grab Jiyong arm to take him away from there.

Once again, Taeyeon left alone while she sees Jiyong taken away from her. From her place, she saw all Sunhwa friends surround Jiyong to take a picture with him. She can see all of the woman there really adore her husband when they're smiling while talking with him. She also can see Jiyong smiles and let their taking picture with him. To be honest, Taeyeon feel jealous to see that scene. Her feet keep tapping with speed tempo to control her emotion. Her body keeps moving while she's biting her fingernail. In the end, she can't take it anymore. Taeyeon decided to take a drink and walks away from there.

 

 

 

 

Sunhwa and her friends still keep talking with Jiyong. Jiyong at that time can't focus what are they discuss. In his mind, it’s just thinking of Taeyeon. When he's about to go find her, Sunhwa stop him and say that her friend need him for her new project. Jiyong insist to refuse it but Sunhwa keep make him stay there for the discussion. Jiyong start to feel irate with Sunhwa behavior and he's whispering to her slowly.

“I don't know what you intention, but I already done it just for today. So... please tell your friend I'm not interested.” Jiyong said whisper to her.

Sunhwa look at him with upset b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter