a surprising return

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiwoong and Jiyong are clean up the garden, meanwhile Taeyeon and the rest clean the mess in living room. Taeyeon eyes keep take a glance outside to see Jiyong from the window. Tiffany noticed it and she's teasingly says

“Yah! You already miss your husband even he's in front of you...?”

Taeyeon startled before she continue arranging the stuff on the table.

Hayeon chuckles when she saw her sister behavior.

“Fany unnie, that's called love” Hayeon said teasingly.

“Okay… stop! Both of you…” Taeyeon said to stop them from disturbing her.

Tiffany and Hayeon laughing after Taeyeon said that.

“Argh… I need to get a drink… anyone?” Hayeon asked while looking at them.

“Sure” Tiffany replied while she cleans up the floor.

After Hayeon leave the room, Taeyeon approach Tiffany and ask

“Are you okay?”

Tiffany frown before she reply

“Ye...ah”

Taeyeon suddenly went to hugs her and says

“I’m sorry to let you face this…if anything happen to you, what I should say to your family”

“Yah…1 Yah…! It’s not your fault… I’m fine,” Tiffany replied while she pats Taeyeon back softly.

“You know you’re my best friend…” Taeyeon said still hugging her.

“I know…so, if I’m your best friend… tell me, what’s going on?” Tiffany asked curiously.

Taeyeon release the hugs and look at Tiffany.

“I know there is something suspicious happen, aren't you?” Tiffany continues asked.

Taeyeon look outside and saw Jiyong is still there with Jiwoong. Then, she looks around before she’s whispering to Tiffany.

“Yes, you're right.” Taeyeon said whispering.

“What happen?” Tiffany asked whisper back to her.

“I can’t tell you here. We should talk somewhere else,” Taeyeon replied.

“In my room?” Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon shakes her head before she says

“This evening, we go to the coast. We talk there...”

“Okay…” Tiffany replied.

“Here…your drink!” suddenly Hayeon voice come from the door.

Both of them startled before they act as if nothing happened.

Jiyong place the flowerpot nearby the window. Then, he saw Taeyeon is smiling while cleaning with Tiffany and Hayeon. Jiyong feel ease after he can see her smiles after she's crying last night. At the same time, he deeply in loves at her more after last night .

“Aigoo... you really make me crazy over you,” Jiyong mutter while smiling.

“Who?” suddenly Jiwoong asked from behind.

Jiyong startled before he turn to face him.

“Nothing…” Jiyong replied shortly.

Jiwoong narrow his eyes and then he looks at the window and saw who actually Jiyong is looking at.

“I want to talk with you… let’s go to backyard” Jiwoong said before his step away from there.

Jiyong start to feel uneasy when Jiwoong said that. He looks again at Taeyeon before he went to follow Jiwoong.

 

 

 

 

“Did she tell you anything last night?” Jiwoong asked straight to the point after Jiyong arrive.

Jiyong nodded.

“So…what will you do? Did she still want to stay as your wife?” Jiwoong asked.

Jiyong look at Jiwoong after he asked that.

“Why? She can't be?” Jiyong asked curious.

“NO!” Jiwoong replied firm.

“Why? Why you hate me to be with her?” Jiyong asked with upset.

“I don't want her hurt if she's keep to stay beside you...” Jiwoong replied clearly.

“What make you think she’s hurt if stay with me?” Jiyong asked.

“Look what happen after she's marrying you. You think she is safe to stay beside you?” Jiwoong asked sarcastic.

Jiyong got his point after he mentions that. Even though, he badly wants Taeyeon to stay with him, but Jiwoong telling him the fact. Taeyeon is not safe if she's staying.

“I will protect her… I’ll make sure her safe when she’s with me,” Jiyong replied firm.

“Oh really? Safe like being robbed? Threatened? It's that what you mean?” Jiwoong asked sarcastic.

“But I can't let her go... I... love her...” Jiyong said carefully.

Jiwoong didn’t say anything after Jiyong admit his feeling toward Taeyeon.

Jiyong look at Jiwoong with determination before he continue says

“I do love her...so much. If you're asking me, what can I do for her, I'll do anything as long I can see her smiles. I don't need anyone for me as long Taeyeon is there.”

“Are you... sincere?” Jiwoong asked hesitated.

Jiyong nodded to answer him.

“How can I trust you?” Jiwoong asked curious.

“You don't have to. As long, you give your bless, you will see my sincere...then you know how to trust in me.” Jiyong replied firm.

Jiwoong saw how Jiyong determined to make Taeyeon stay as his wife. His eyes show that his not playing with his words. In the end, Jiwoong just leave the backyard without saying anything.

“I'll make sure I deserve as her husband.” Jiyong mutter while looking at Jiwoong walks away.

“Hi there…!” suddenly Taeyeon voice greet from the kitchen window.

Jiyong smiles after seeing his wife.

“What are you doing there?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong lift his dirty hands to show her what actually his doing.

“There is many more flowerpot need to be arranged over there...” Jiyong replied while pointing to the garden.

“You want to drink lemonade?” Taeyeon asked.

“Sure” Jiyong replied.

Taeyeon smiles excitedly before she gets the lemonade for Jiyong. Meanwhile, Jiyong wait for her on the swing while clean up his dirty hands.

Afterward, Taeyeon come out with glass of lemonade for Jiyong. She gives to him before she seats on the swing beside him.

“Argh… so refreshing!” Jiyong said after sips the drink.

Taeyeon smiles while looking at him. But then, she saw Jiyong wet lips after his drinking.

“What? Why you look at me like that?” Jiyong asked while smiling.

“Nothing” Taeyeon replied shyly.

Jiyong chuckles before he finishes the drink.

“Oh... I'm going to coast this evening with Fany. Can I?” Taeyeon asked.

“Just two of you?” Jiyong asked concern.

Taeyeon nodded.

“Hurm…” Jiyong hesitated when he know that.

“You can come if you want... but...” Taeyeon said but stop in the middle.

“But?” Jiyong asked curious.

“You have to give us space to talk... you know I already have no time with my cousin after marriage...” Taeyeon replied while pout cutely.

Jiyong chuckles when he saw Taeyeon reaction.

“Arasso…as long I can follow...” Jiyong said while smiling.

Taeyeon take the empty glass from Jiyong hand before she gets up from the swing.

“Wait up…” suddenly Jiyong said to stop her.

Taeyeon look at him, but she’s startled when Jiyong bravely peck her lips before he went to continue his works. Taeyeon touch her lips while looking at Jiyong walking away.

“This guy... he knew how to flutter me...” Taeyeon mutter while smiling.

 

 

 

NEIGHBOURHOOD COAST

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany seat on the bench under the tree meanwhile Jiyong stand nearby, enjoying the beach scenery.

“He's really take care of you, huh?” Tiffany asked while her eyes on Jiyong.

Taeyeon turn to look at Jiyong afterward. She’s smiling and then says

“Well... you know my husband. He can't take his eyes off me...”

Tiffany narrows her eyes after Taeyeon said that.

“Are you trying to show off?” Tiffany asked jokingly.

Taeyeon chuckles and then she nodded to tease Tiffany.

“Urgh… I shouldn't agree to come here...” Tiffany said while rolling her eyes.

Taeyeon continue chuckles before she pat Tiffany shoulder gently.

“So, come on… tell me the truth…” Tiffany said impatient.

Taeyeon turn to look at Jiyong again but this time she’s sigh deeply. Tiffany saw her cousin face change and then she softly asks

“It’s related to him?”

Taeyeon look at Tiffany before she nodded slowly.

“What actually happen?” Tiffany asked curious.

Taeyeon hesitated for a while but when she saw Tiffany face, she decided to tell her the truth. Taeyeon start her story from the beginning she know about Jiyong background, what his family done to him and why the mafia come to threatened her family.

“Oh…my… God! This is real?” Tiffany asked in shocked.

Taeyeon nodded to answer her.

Tiffany stuttered but nothing comes out from .

“I know this is out of your mind. But, it’s real. That’s why I have to be with him…” Taeyeon said while looking at Jiyong.

“Yah! You’re insane. How could you sacrifice your life for him? You really love him that much?” Tiffany asked while frown.

“Yes, I admit... I love him more than he can offer me. Everyone can think I'm stupid for love but...for me, he's sacrifice more by bearing his lonely.” Taeyeon said while she knows about Jiyong and Jiwoong incident.

Tiffany silent after Taeyeon said that. She looks at her face and then she went to hold her hand.

“I don't think you're stupid for love... your love is pure, Tae. What you're doing now, I don't think anyone can do that for him. You're pure and kind hearted. That's what I know about you, and I never have a doubt with your decisions.” Tiffany said softly.

Taeyeon eyes start to get teary after Tiffany said that.

“Don’t cry… I don’t want to cry here…” Tiffany said try to hold her emotions.

Taeyeon laughs before she went to her and then hugs her tightly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter