rushing

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TAEYEON APARTMENT

 

That day, when she enters the apartment, Taeyeon saw her family members are waiting for her in the living room with tense face. She saw Jiwoong stares at her with firm, meanwhile Hayeon and Mrs. Kim with uneasy.

“Jiyong halmeoni come to see us” suddenly Mrs. Kim said to break the silent.

Then, Taeyeon know the reasons all of them looked like that.

“Is it true? You agree with the wedding?” Mrs. Kim asked curious.

Taeyeon look at her mother and then Jiwoong. After that, she slowly went to approach them.

“Yes” Taeyeon replied shortly.

Jiwoong sigh deeply after she said that.

“Why?” Jiwoong asked firm.

Taeyeon look at her mother before she says

“You said... you raise us with love and care. You know as your daughter, I'm intelligent to think what is right or wrong. Now, my thought and my feelings want to do this.”

“What make you think to accept this?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“I don't know omma... I just want to do it for halmeoni sake... also... I want to protect him too. Jiyong is not guilty, I can see his trying to change and be a better man. I don't care if you're saying he can't protect me but... I'm the one wants to protect him.” Taeyeon replied to explain.

Jiwoong look at the floor while hold his emotion after Taeyeon said that.

“So… you're really wanted to marry Jiyong oppa, huh?” suddenly Hayeon asked.

Taeyeon hesitated for a while before she nodded slowly.

“Tae, marriage is not a game. You can't marry him just for his grandmother sake. This is wrong...” Mrs. Kim said softly.

“Then, tell me omma…what did halmeoni say to you when she meet you today?” Taeyeon suddenly asked.

Mrs. Kim didn’t respond for a while.

“At that time, when she asked you for me to marry Jiyong oppa... what is in your mind that time?” Taeyeon continue asked curious.

Mrs. Kim looks at Jiwoong before she slowly says

“I feel sorry for her and ... I told her if Taeyeon agree, I have no objection.”

Taeyeon smiles when her mother said that.

“Omma, you know how's my feeling toward him after these years. To forget him and move on from him...you know how hard for me to do that. Then, destiny bring back him in my life and with sudden propose... you think this is the game for me to play right now? No, omma. This is not the game. This has been destined for me...” Taeyeon said softly to comfort her family.

“Are you sure with your decision to marry him?” suddenly Jiwoong asked after being silent for a while.

“Yes” Taeyeon replied shortly.

“You will not regret it?” Jiwoong asked while look at her.

“I’m not regret it” Taeyeon replied while look at him.

After that, both of them look at each other without saying anything.

Mrs. Kim and Hayeon feel uncomfortable with the silent and try to say something. However, before they say it, suddenly, Jiwoong get up from the chair. He looks away from Taeyeon and then he says

“Let her do what she wanted. I won't interfere again in her life. Omma, you and Hayeon can attend her wedding. I won't come. After the ceremony done, we're going back to Busan.”

After he said that, Jiwoong walks out from the apartment with mixed feelings. Meanwhile, Mrs. Kim looks at him with tears on her eyes. Taeyeon look at Hayeon and then she saw her mother tears. Taeyeon went to hugs and comfort her.

“I’m sorry, omma…” Taeyeon said whisper to her ear.

Mrs. Kim just shake her head while she hugging Taeyeon tightly.

 

 

 

 

 

AT THE BAR

 

After Jiwoong left the house, he called Jiyong to meet him at the nearby bar. He wanted to hear it from Jiyong too when he's already hear from Taeyeon decision. Jiyong went to the bar from the factory with Daesung. Both of them come early after Jiwoong said he wanted to meet.

“Why he want to meet you?” Daesung asked before he sips his drink.

“I think because of halmeoni” Jiyong replied.

Few minutes later, they saw Jiwoong enter the bar. Jiyong wave at him before he saw Jiwoong tense face is coming toward him. Jiyong start to feel uneasy while he looks at him with nervous.

“Can we talk alone?” Jiwoong asked while look at Daesung.

Daesung understand it before he left Jiyong and Jiwoong alone.

“You want to drink?” Jiyong asked while he calls the bartender.

Before Jiwoong drink come, he looks at Jiyong and then asks

“Did Taeyeon come to see you today?”

Jiyong hesitated for a while before he nodded.

“So… what is your decision?” Jiwoong asked firm.

“Of course I won’t agree” Jiyong replied.

Jiwoong stares at him but his stares make Jiyong feel uncomfortable.

“You know so well if she's already made her mind. You think you can force her to change it?” Jiwoong asked.

Jiyong do not dare to stare back at Jiwoong. He just looks at his glass to answer him.

“Just tell me... what should I do? I will do it for you...” Jiyong replied slowly.

Then the bartender serves Jiwoong drinks.

Jiwoong sips the drink slowly before he says

“It's not me that should think about that. If you know how to change her decision, just do it. Also, if you can't...you know I'm not let you go if anything happen to my sister.”

After that, Jiwoong finish his drink and then he walks out from the bar with mixed feelings.

Daesung come to approach him after Jiwoong left.

“What’s going on?” Daesung asked curious.

Jiyong didn’t answer him. He’s continue sips his drink while his mind already miserable.

“Hey, don't drink too much.” Daesung said to stop Jiyong from drunk.

Suddenly, Jiyong feel inside him resentful of what happened. His heart feels hurt and like want to tear something. Suddenly, out of nowhere, someone bumped into Jiyong but the person blames Jiyong for that. With his condition, without thinking twice, Jiyong hit the person head hard with the bottle before he grab his collar and hit his nose with his head. Daesung startled with Jiyong sudden behavior try to stop him. However, Jiyong let out his anger toward the person by hitting him. The bar owner saw the incident, rashly call the police to report it.

 

 

 

 

NEXT DAY POTTERY FACTORY

 

Taeyeon heard the old lady angry voice inside the office. Taeyeon feel uneasy when she heard that, went to meet her. Taeyeon knock the door before she entered the office. Inside the office, Taeyeon saw Daesung and the old lady tense face while the old lady is talking with someone on the phone.

“Sajangnim? What happen?” Taeyeon asked curious.

Daesung look at Taeyeon with uneasy while the old lady still on the phone. Taeyeon lift her eyebrows to ask Daesung but before he says something, the old lady already ended the calls.

“You know what Jiyong did last night?” the old lady asked firm.

Taeyeon frown before she shakes her head slowly.

“He had a fight with people at the bar yesterday. Now, his at the police station and that person want to take action against him” the old lady said with upset.

Taeyeon stunned after she heard the news. Then, she turns to face Daesung and asks

“What’s going on? Tell me!”

Daesung hesitated while his eyes on the old lady. Taeyeon understand his behavior and she says

“Sajangnim, I’ll go with him to meet Jiyong”

“I want to go too,” the old lady said.

“No…you’re still not feeling well. It’s better you go home. I can handle this,” Taeyeon replied softly.

“Aigoo… Jiyong, what’s wrong with him…?” the old lady murmured sadly.

Suddenly, the old lady feel her heart hurt and hard to breath. Taeyeon that saw her like that rashly went to her.

“Sajangnim, are you okay?” Taeyeon asked.

The old lady nodded slowly, but then she faint in Taeyeon arms.

“Daesung, call the ambulance” Taeyeon said with worried.

Daesung rashly call the ambulance before him go get the old lady assistant.

Few minute later, the ambulance arrives and takes the old lady. The assistant go with her afterward.

After that, Taeyeon and Daesung walk out from the office with mixed feelings.

“So… tell me. Why he does behave like that?” Taeyeon asked firm.

“I don’t understand either but…after he meet Jiwoong, he’s suddenly look miserable,” Daesung said honestly.

Taeyeon sigh after she heard that.

“He meets with Jiwoong last night? Did you know what they talked?” Taeyeon asked curious.

Daesung shakes his head before he says

“I don’t know. Jiwoong asked me to left them alone”

Taeyeon silent for a while before she asks

“Do you know who’s which he hit yesterday?”

Daesung nodded.

“Great… let’s go meet that person.” Taeyeon said before she and Daesung leave the factory together.

 

 

 

 

SEOUL POLICE STATION VISITOR ROOM

 

Jiyong enter the room after the officer brings him there. When he saw Taeyeon is sitting wait for him, Jiyong sigh before he ask

“Why are you here? I don’t have anything to say”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter