the bad luck

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the kitchen, Jiyong notice that Daesung behaves strangely. He saw his eyes wavering while his hand trembling. Jiyong went to approaches him and asks

“Are you okay? Something wrong?”

Daesung look at him before his reply

“You have to do something”

Jiyong frown and then he saw Daesung eyes in fear.

“Hey, tell me… what’s wrong?” Jiyong asked.

However, before could tell him, Taeyeon comes between them. She grab Jiyong arm and then says

“I have something to show you”

Then, both of them leave the kitchen while Daesung looks at them with mixed feelings.

Taeyeon drag Jiyong to Tiffany room after that. Inside the room, Jiyong saw Tiffany and Hayeon is already in there while smiling at him.

“What’s going on here?” Jiyong asked confused.

“We have something for you!” Taeyeon replied excitedly.

Jiyong look at her and then he saw Taeyeon bring out a black suit from the closet.

“Why you show me that?” Jiyong asked.

“It’s for you! Stupid!” Tiffany said while chuckles.

“Huh?” Jiyong said with confused.

“Tomorrow... omma asked us to wear some formal clothes. So, I know you don't have one and... me...Fany and Hayeon are preparing this suit for you!” Taeyeon replied happily.

“Really?” Jiyong asked while he looks at the suit.

“Do you like it?” Taeyeon asked with smiles.

Jiyong nodded with smiles before he take the suit from her.

“…but I never wear a suit in my life...” Jiyong replied.

“Then, this can be your first time. I'm glad that I'm the first one to see it.” Taeyeon said happily.

Jiyong stares at her after she said that.

“Thank you, dear,” Jiyong said while smiling.

Taeyeon look at Tiffany and Hayeon with shy after Jiyong said that.

“Yeah... he just thanks her...” Hayeon said teasingly.

“Of course thanks to you two…” Jiyong said while chuckles.

“So, try on…” Taeyeon said while she take the suit coat and help Jiyong wear it.

Jiyong smiles while wearing the coat and all of them looks at him with amazed.

“You look gorgeous wearing that...” Tiffany said to praise him.

“Ehem… that's my man... don't praise too much. Only I can do that...” Taeyeon said jealousy.

“Okay…okay…I won’t” Tiffany said while she lifts her hands.

Jiyong chuckles before he went to kiss Taeyeon cheek.

Taeyeon stunned after Jiyong do that while Tiffany and Hayeon look at each other with awkward.

“Hmmm…we should leave” Tiffany suddenly said before she and Hayeon walks out from the room.

Jiyong chuckles while Taeyeon cover her face shyly.

 

 

 

 

BUSAN POLICE STATION

 

Jiwoong enters the room and saw the old lady is waiting for him in there. He's smiles at her before he says

“Here the invitation card for tomorrow. Are you ready to meet him?”

The old lady hesitated before she says

“I’m not sure but I already prepare myself for tomorrow”

Jiwoong smiles after she said that.

“Did he know that I’m coming?” the old lady asked.

“I didn't tell him anything about you yet. But, I'll tell him after this.” Jiwoong replied with smiles.

“Do you think he’s okay to meet me?” the old lady asked curious.

“I don’t know but… I’m sure he can handle it. Besides, you two are family…” Jiwoong replied.

The old lady look at Jiwoong for a while before she says

“I really owe you a lot with this...”

“No… don’t say that. I’m the one that should feel that way,” Jiwoong replied.

“So… will you tell him the truth about the accident?” the old lady asked.

“I will…after he done with the law order” Jiwoong replied.

“Arasso… I hope he’s okay with the news. Actually, I’m scared if he blames you for everything that happened” the old lady said.

Jiwoong smiles awkwardly before he says

“I don't mind after what he has been through... I just hope he can plan a good future... he's a really good boy.”

The old lady smiles after she heard that.

“I'm happy to hear that from you...,” she said with smiles.

“Oh! Before that, besides, this invitation ... I'm curious about something. Can I ask about your adopted son?” Jiwoong suddenly asked.

The old lady nodded.

“Is he known about Jiyong?” Jiwoong asked.

“I don’t think so... besides, us… who knows are my assistant” the old lady replied.

“Are you sure?” Jiwoong asked curious.

The old lady nodded.

Jiwoong feel strange after she said that.

“Why?” the old lady asked curious.

“I found out that he went to see Jiyong the day before the accident...” Jiwoong said the truth.

The old lady startled after she hear that.

“So… he know about Jiyong existence?” the old lady asked.

Jiwoong nodded.

“However, I’m not sure why he’s looking for him and why he didn’t tell you about this?” Jiwoong asked with suspicious.

The old lady silent for a while before she asks

“Did you think he's the one that want to kill Jiyong?”

“I’m not sure… but if he had a motive, we can't ignore him...” Jiwoong replied with uneasy.

“I don't think he had that intention. I know my son very well. He's not that kind of person.” The old lady said with firm.

“That’s just your opinion as a member of his family. Not for me...” Jiwoong said his thought.

After that, the old lady keep silent while she think about Jiwoong words.

“For now, I hope you can keep it secret about this. If he's not related, we can prove that. If not...” Jiwoong didn’t finish his words.

The old lady look at Jiwoong with uneasy and then she says

“I think I should go... we see tomorrow...”

Then, she gets up from the chair and leaves the room with mixed feelings. Jiwoong looks at her and know what is in the mind of that old lady. He then calls Youngkwang.

“Yes?” Youngkwang greet.

“I want you to look at that old lady with caution. I feel something suspicious about her too.” Jiwoong said.

“Arasso…” Youngkwang replied before they ended the calls.

Jiwoong leaning back in his chair while thinking about the case.

 

 

 

 

ELDERCARE HOUSE

 

After the dinner, Jiyong went to find Daesung, but he can't see him presence. Jiyong start to feel uneasy after he saw Daesung behavior before. Then, Jiyong take out his phone and try to call Daesung. However, he can't reach him after the call went to voicemail.

“Where is he?” Jiyong mutter.

Then, he saw Yuri coming out from her room. Jiyong went to approach her.

“Yuri!” Jiyong call her.

Yuri turn and then Jiyong ask

“Did you see Daesung?”

“No…why?” Yuri asked.

“I’m looking for him… but I can’t see him” Jiyong replied.

“Perhaps, he's going to the beach. I heard someone call him before and ask to meet.” Yuri said.

“Oh… okay thanks!” Jiyong replied before he rashly went to find Daesung.

However, when Jiyong leave the house, Taeyeon accidentally saw him. She felt strange to see Jiyong rashly walks out from the house. In the end, she decided to follow him afterward.

 

 

 

 

COAST NEARBY RESIDENTIAL

 

“Daesung!” Jiyong shouts loudly while walking along the beach to search Daesung.

However, no respond from anyone. After that, Jiyong went to the nearby boat shed to look inside that, still no signal of his presence. Jiyong try to call him again, but this time the phone is already off.

“What’s going on here?” Jiyong mutter.

Suddenly, Jiyong feel someone grab his arm, but when he turns, he saw Taeyeon is standing there looking at him.

“Yah, Taeyeon… what are you doing here?” Jiyong asked startled.

“What happen?” Taeyeon asked after she saw Jiyong worried face.

“You're not supposed to be here. Please go back,” Jiyong replied.

“Why are you here?” Taeyeon asked curious.

“I'm looking for Daesung” Jiyong replied.

Suddenly, both of them startled after hear the sound of gunfire from nearby.

“Go home!” Jiyong said before him running toward the gunfire sound.

Taeyeon stand there with stunned before she's decided to follow Jiyong.

Jiyong arrived at the fish drying area afterward. He's looking around the area with mixed feelings, but then he's startled after he saw Daesung lying covered in blood. Taeyeon that arrive after that also startled when she saw Daesung condition.

Jiyong rashly went to approach Daesung, and he saw he is in a weak state.

“Daesung?” Jiyong try to call him.

However, Daesung didn’t respond him.

“Ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter