His sad side

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After they're done with the meeting, Taeyeon get a call from Seunghyun to ask her out for dinner. Jiyong that heard the conversation feel uneasy. He then tries to plan something to make sure Taeyeon can't go to meet Seunghyun.

“Halmeoni want you manage this contract for her.” Jiyong said while they’re walking to the car.

“Arasso…” Taeyeon replied shortly before she enters the car.

Jiyong bite his lips after see her reaction. Then, he takes his phone and calls someone.

“Yes?” Daesung greet.

“I need your help,” Jiyong said slowly.

“Listen…” Daesung replied.

“You go to the old store-room, bring out the old contract file.” Jiyong said slowly.

Daesung frown before he asks

“What do you want to do with that old file?”

“Just do it…I want you give it to Taeyeon” Jiyong replied while smirks.

Daesung get Jiyong point after he said that.

“Yah! You want to trouble her more?” Daesung asked uneasy.

“Just bring the file,” Jiyong said before he ended the call.

After that, he enters the car with smiles.

“It's something make you happy?” Taeyeon asked after she saw Jiyong smiling.

Jiyong startled before he wipe the smiles away from his face.

“Nothing” Jiyong replied firm and then he start the engine car.

Taeyeon stares at him strangely before she continues looking at her phone.

On the way back, Jiyong notice Taeyeon keep smiling while texting in her phone. Suddenly, he felt jealous with that. He tries to take a glance into her phone secretly, but he can't see it clearly.

“Who's texting you? You look so happy...” Jiyong asked curious.

“Huh? Oh…it’s Hayeon” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“Hayeon? Oh… how is she?” Jiyong asked with relieve after he knows the truth.

“She’s fine. You know she’s studying here,” Taeyeon replied while smiling.

“She’s in Seoul? Really?” Jiyong asked surprised.

Taeyeon nodded before she says

“She wants to come to my house tomorrow...”

“I really miss her…so do imo” Jiyong suddenly said slowly.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong face after he said that.

“If you want to meet them, you can come visit them tomorrow. Omma also here...” suddenly Taeyeon said.

Jiyong look at her with happy face before he ask

“Imo is here too?”

Taeyeon nodded and then she hesitated says

“She comes with oppa... so...”

Jiyong smiles awkwardly after she mention about Jiwoong.

“How’s Jiwoong?” Jiyong asked.

“He’s fine. Omma said they come here because they want to visit my place. Also, oppa have a work at Seoul police station,” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong nodded.

“Then, I shouldn't bother you with the family.” Jiyong said slowly.

Taeyeon look at him with mixed feeling after he said that.

“Actually, I'm really curious on something… why when it's related to Jiwoong oppa...you show this kind of behavior? There is something you two hide from me?” Taeyeon suddenly asked.

Jiyong chuckles awkwardly without reply her question.

“What actually happen between you two? It's related to me?” Taeyeon continue asked curiously.

“Hey Princess… you think too much. I just respect him. He's the one that save me...” Jiyong replied slowly.

Taeyeon feel uneasy after she saw Jiyong expressions when he saying that.

“Do you blame yourself for that?” Taeyeon asked worried.

Jiyong smiles before he takes a glance at her.

“You and your omma... are same. Such a nice persons.” Jiyong said without answering her.

Taeyeon keep stares at him until Jiyong teasingly says

“I know I have a good-looking... but you don't have to stares at me like that...”

Taeyeon pout her lips after he said that.

After that, no one is talking anymore. Besides, Jiyong and her problem, she knew that something is going on between her brother and Jiyong that make him behave like that toward her brother.

 

 

 

 

POTTERY FACTORY

 

Taeyeon enter her office after coming back. However, she startled after she saw another files on her table. She took the sticker note on there and read it.

 

Review back this file today - Mr. Kang

 

Taeyeon sighs while she took the file. However, she's stunned when she saw it's file two years ago.

“Why he want me to review old file?” Taeyeon mutter while look inside the file.

After that, she just continues with her works without suspect anything.

Meanwhile, at Jiyong office, Daesung already told Jiyong about that. Jiyong smiles widely when he thinks Taeyeon will be busy and she can’t go to the dinner with Seunghyun.

“You are crazy, you know that?” Daesung asked while look at him with unbelievable.

“I know” Jiyong replied while smirks.

Daesung shake his head before he went to do his works.

“Thank you!” Jiyong shout before he left.

After that, Jiyong seat on the chair with happy face.

Daesung walks pass by Taeyeon office, and he can see her through the window. He feels sorry for making her doing that. However, he had no choice if Jiyong is the one asked for that. Suddenly, Daesung saw the old lady is walking toward Taeyeon office. He rashly walks out from there with uneasy.

Someone knock Taeyeon door before she enter.

“Omo! Sajangnim…” Taeyeon said after she saw the old lady.

“What’s going on here?” she asked surprised after she saw there are many files on the table.

Taeyeon smiles awkwardly afterward.

The old lady look at the file and then she frown.

“Why you look at the old contract? It's been two years,” she said while frown.

Taeyeon lift her shoulder without answering her. Then, the old lady saw the sticky note on one of the file. She shakes her head slowly and says

“Jiyong…”

Taeyeon frown after she hears that name.

“What with him?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“You think?” the old lady asked while she show the sticky note.

Taeyeon frown while look at her with confused.

“Mr. Kang… it’s Daesung. You know him, right?” the old lady asked.

Taeyeon stunned after she heard that from her.

“So… you mean… all this files…” Taeyeon said while point to the files on the table.

The old lady nodded while smiling.

“He’s really want to trouble you, huh?” the old lady asked while chuckles.

Taeyeon bite her lips after she know the truth.

“He does really want me to give up and leave here…” Taeyeon said firm.

The old lady look at her after she said that.

“You know what, halmeoni? I’ll show him that I'm firm with my stance. I'll do what he asked me to do...” Taeyeon said with firm.

“Yah! It’s ridiculous…how can you review all these files alone?” the old lady asked worried.

“Don’t worry, halmeoni. I can handle this…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

The old lady look at her with smiles before she says

“Well… I’m here to talk with you with something”

“What is it?” Taeyeon asked.

“Tomorrow... I want you and your oppa, Jiwoong. Come to this place... here is the address.” The old lady replied.

Taeyeon take the pieces of paper from her hand and look into it.

“Me and oppa? How you know he’s here?” Taeyeon asked curious.

“Just come with him… I’ll tell you later” she replied with smiles.

“But… what is this place?” Taeyeon asked while she looks at the address.

“Secret place” the old lady replied while chuckles.

After that, she walks to the door. Taeyeon look at her with strange feelings.

“Remember… don’t tell anyone about this. Also, you don’t have to look at the files. I'll go to talk with Jiyong about this.” The old lady continue before she left the office.

“Halmeoni!” Taeyeon try to stop her but she’s already late.

Taeyeon look again at the address and then she’s mutter slowly.

“What actually she’s planning?” Taeyeon mutter.

 

 

 

 

After working hours, Taeyeon is still in her office to finish her works. Seunghyun come to pick up her before they went for dinner.

“Hello, Miss Lawyer…it’s time to go home” Seunghyun said when he opens the door.

Taeyeon chuckles before she says

“Sunbae! Sorry… I couldn't go to dinner with you today...”

“Why? Yah! Did they bullying you?” Seunghyun asked after he notice more file on the table.

Taeyeon smiles and then she says

“Sunbae, this not bully... this is war...”

Seunghyun look at her after she said that.

“What’s going on here?” Seunghyun asked curious.

After that, Taeyeon tell the truth to Seunghyun.

“So… he did this just to chase you out?” Seunghyun asked.

Taeyeon nodded.

“…And you just accept this?” Seunghyun asked with uneasy.

“I didn’t accept this… I’ll fight him back…” Taeyeon replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter