the truth from enemy

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TAEYEON APARTMENT

 

Taeyeon come back home after she's done with her works. Inside the house, she saw her mother and Hayeon is already there.

“You’re back… where is Jiwoong?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“Is he still not home?” Taeyeon asked while she lay on the couch with exhaustion.

“Nope. Hey, are you wants a water?” Hayeon asked.

“Yes, please…” Taeyeon replied while she closed her eyes.

“Omma, you shouldn't let her stay here alone. Look at her...” Hayeon said before she enters the kitchen.

Mrs. Kim smiles before she went to seat nearby Taeyeon.

“Tae, did you invite Seunghyun for dinner?” Mrs. Kim asked.

Taeyeon nodded still with closed eyes.

“I can’t wait to meet him…” Mrs. Kim said with smiles.

“Omma, what do you want from him?” Taeyeon asked before she gets up and seat properly.

Mrs. Kim smiles widely before she says

“You think…~~~?”

Taeyeon narrow her eyes when Mrs. Kim said that.

“Omma, please don’t make him uncomfortable…” Taeyeon said with uneasy.

“What? I just want to thank him for takes care of you… that’s all…” Mrs. Kim replied while lift her eyebrows.

“Here… ” Hayeon comes while giving Taeyeon water.

Taeyeon sips her drink slowly while Mrs. Kim and Haeyeon look at her.

“Unnie, you look unusual after you come and worked here. Before this, I rarely see you like this, except...” Hayeon didn’t finish her words.

Taeyeon look at her with frown.

“Did something happen at your work?” Hayeon continue asked with curious.

“What?” Taeyeon asked.

Mrs. Kim and Hayeon stare at her with curious when they saw her facial expression changed.

Suddenly, Jiwoong enter the house while whistle happily.

“Oppa, did you know something strange with unnie lately?” Hayeon asked after she saw Jiwoong.

Jiwoong look at Taeyeon before he asks

“What strange?”

Mrs. Kim looks at both of them before she suddenly asks

“Where did you two go this morning?”

Jiwoong and Taeyeon look at each other and then Jiwoong signal to Taeyeon to give her answer. However, Taeyeon make a face to let Jiwoong tell their mother the truth. Mrs. Kim notices their face, and then she’s smiles.

“Is that the sign that I will get good news from one of you?” Mrs. Kim asked teasingly.

“Huh?” both of them look at her with confused.

“It's look like both of you try to hide something from me, so... I think it's something related to us... I won't ask, but I'll wait for the great news.” Mrs. Kim said with happy.

Taeyeon and Jiwoong look at each other with uneasy before Taeyeon look at her mother and then she says

“Omma, we need to talk”

Mrs. Kim smirks before her whisper to Hayeon.

“Look... it's easy for me to let them tell me the truth...” Mrs. Kim said to Hayeon with whisper.

“Omma…you’re brilliant,” Hayeon said while she cover her smiles with hand.

“Okay, what is it?” Mrs. Kim asked with serious face.

 Jiwoong went to seat on the floor before Taeyeon start to talk.

“I meet Jiyong... no... We meet Jiyong.” Taeyeon said while she looks at Mrs. Kim.

“Jiyong? Omo… how is he? He’s fine?” Mrs. Kim asked curious.

“Jiyong oppa? He’s here? At Seoul?” Hayeon also asked with surprised.

Taeyeon nodded and then she says

“He’s fine… and to let you know, I’m working with his grandmother. That factory…belongs to his family”

“Daebak!” Hayeon said with surprised.

“Why you didn’t tell me before?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“Well… actually…” Taeyeon hesitated to says but Jiwoong interrupt and says

“She didn’t know he’s there”

“… but you know?” Mrs. Kim asked Jiwoong.

Jiwoong nodded.

Mrs. Kim didn’t say anything afterward.

“Other than that, we have something to tell” Taeyeon said while looks at Jiwoong.

Taeyeon start telling the truth to her mother. Sometimes, Jiwoong will add and interrupt to explain more what exactly the old lady asked them. Mrs. Kim and Hayeon listen to them diligently and try to understand what actually happen.

“Oh God… Jiyong oppa really have an unhappy life. But, he seems happy when unnie with him.” Hayeon blurt out honestly.

Taeyeon look at her after she said that.

“Opps… I didn’t mean to mention that but… it’s truth,” Hayeon said bravely.

“So… are you going to accept it?” suddenly Mrs. Kim asked.

“I just want to help them, omma” Taeyeon replied.

“It's just help or because something else?” Mrs. Kim asked curious.

Taeyeon frown when Mrs. Kim asked that.

Jiwoong look at Taeyeon and then he says

“You know what, omma? After I meet Jiyong today... I feel sorry for him and I want to protect him. Same as Taeyeon, raise us with this caring nature. So... whatever we do is to help them.”

Mrs. Kim smiles after Jiwoong said that.

“I'm glad that my child can be like this. As a police and lawyer... your appa will proud of you two.” Mrs. Kim said with smiles.

“What about me?” Hayeon asked while pout.

“Yes, all of you…” Mrs. Kim said.

All of them went to hugs Mrs. Kim to comfort her feelings.

 

 

 

 

HALMEONI BUNGALOW

 

Jiyong get ready him before he went to the race. But then, someone knocks his door. Jiyong went to open the door, and he saw Sunhwa is standing there smiling at him.

“What?” Jiyong asked.

“I come to give you this…” Sunhwa said while she gives him VIP card from her friend bar.

“Thanks” Jiyong replied while he takes the card.

“Oppa, don’t forget to come after you done” Sunhwa said firm.

“Arasso… where is noona?” Jiyong asked.

“She is still getting ready” Sunhwa replied.

Suddenly, Daesung comes toward them.

“Are you ready?” Daesung asked Jiyong.

“Wait… I go get my watch,” Jiyong said before he goes back into the room.

“Where are you two going?” Sunhwa asked curious.

“Secret” Daesung replied shortly.

Sunhwa pout with grumpy before she went to get Dami.

“Ready” Jiyong said after he comes back.

Daesung nodded.

“Hey, make sure no one see us” Jiyong said slowly.

“… but Sunhwa already see us” Daesung replied.

“I know… I mean halmeoni” Jiyong said.

“Arasso… let’s go” Daesung replied.

After that, both of them walk out from the bungalow together.

 

 

 

 

TAEYEON APARTMENT

 

While Taeyeon is helping her mother in the kitchen, Hayeon is helping them prepare the dining table. Moment later, the doorbell ring and Jiwoong went to the door and then open it. He stunned when he saw Seunghyun comes with Tiffany.

“Why are you two together?” Jiwoong asked.

“I meet him downstairs. So, we come up together.” Tiffany replied.

“Fany?” Taeyeon said when she saw her.

“Tae~~!!! My beloved cousin…” Tiffany said while speed toward her.

“Yah! What are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked surprised.

“Surprise!” Tiffany shouts.

After that, Seunghyun and Jiwoong come toward them.

“Yah! When did you come here?” Jiwoong asked while chuckles.

“She comes because she had an interview today. She told me not to tell you...” suddenly Mrs. Kim said while walks out from the kitchen.

“Imo, thank you…” Tiffany said while smiling.

“So… how’s the interview?” Taeyeon asked.

“Don’t ask me now. I don’t want to talk about it,” Tiffany said before she handed the fruits to Mrs. Kim.

“Thank you. Why? Did they ask you something ridiculous?” Mrs. Kim asked while she takes the fruits.

“More than that…” Tiffany replied while rolling her eyes.

“Okay…okay… enough. Come let’s have dinner. Seunghyun, thank you for coming” Mrs. Kim said when she notices his presence.

“Nae, imo. Thank you for the dinner” Seugnhyun replied with smiles.

After that, all of them get the seat before they have dinner together.

While they're having dinner, Tiffany look at Taeyeon, and then she turned to Seunghyun. After that, she whisper to Taeyeon slowly and ask

“It's something happen between you two?”

“What? NO!” Taeyeon replied while frown.

All of them look at her when she suddenly said it loud. Tiffany covers her smiles when Taeyeon behave like that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter