scary strangers

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HYOYEON CAFÉ

 

All of them enjoying that night with chicken and beer in there. However, Taeyeon seat with them silently while listening to her friends chatting.

“Hey, did you know? We have new bar will be opening soon” Hyoyeon said excitedly.

“Really? That’s great… so, we have another place to enjoy” Tiffany replied before she eat the chicken.

“Yeah… we don’t have to come here every time,” Yuri said jokingly.

“Yah…yah…! Don’t you like it here?” Hyoyeon asked.

Both Tiffany and Yuri laughing after Hyoyeon asked that.

Wooyoung keep staring at Taeyeon with uneasy after he noticed Taeyeon not in a good mood that night.

Hyoyeon noticed it and she signal Tiffany and Yuri toward both of them.

“Yah, Taeyeon-na… you asked me to go out with you but you didn’t enjoy it here…” Tiffany said try to attract Taeyeon attention.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Hyoyeon asked concern.

Taeyeon sigh before she reply

“Jiwoong oppa is coming home”

All of them startled after she said that.

“Isn’t next month your appa commemorate day?” Tiffany asked curiously.

Taeyeon nodded.

“So… why he’s coming home this month?” Yuri asked.

Taeyeon just lift her shoulder to answer them.

“Hey, don’t bother about it…perhaps he just want to meet imo” Tiffany said to comfort Taeyeon.

“Yeah…” Taeyeon replied lazily before she sips her drink.

“Let him be… don’t worry about him. If you don’t want to see him then just ignore him” suddenly Wooyoung said after keep silent before.

Taeyeon just nodded before she continues sips her drink again.

 

 

 

 

ELDERCARE HOME

 

After a few hours in the car, both of them finally arrive at the place. Jiyong look at the area, and he saw a big house with a large garden around the house.

“How many people stay here?” Jiyong asked while looking outside.

“I’m not sure but…my family is staying here” Jiwoong replied.

Jiyong stunned after he hear that.

“Your family? Here? Who? Omma? Appa?” Jiyong asked curiously.

Jiwoong rolling his eyes before he says

“Come let’s go”

Jiyong frown after Jiwoong didn’t answer him.

Both of them get out from the car afterward. Jiyong noticed there is a gazebo at the edge of the garden, while next to it there is a fountain.

“This place so nice,” Jiyong said to compliment.

“I know… that’s why my family decided to stay here” Jiwoong replied proudly.

“OPPA!?!” suddenly someone shouts from aside.

Both of them turn and saw a girl is running toward them.

“Yah, Hayeon!” Jiwoong said happily while he opens his arm for Hayeon.

Hayeon went into his arm and then hugs him tightly.

“Argh….oppa….I miss you!” Hayeon said happily.

“I miss you to” Jiwoong replied with smiles.

Jiyong just standing there looking at them with smiles.

“Why are you here?” Hayeon asked confused after she releases the hugs.

“Well... I'm on holiday, so... I decided to come here to visit omma and you too...” Jiwoong replied try to hide the main reason them come there.

Suddenly, Hayeon noticed Jiyong present and look at him up and down.

“Who is he?” Hayeon asked curiously.

“Oh, he’s my friend. He comes to help” Jiwoong replied.

Jiyong nodded while smiling to her.

“Okay, let’s go in, oppa. Omma will be surprise to see you here,” Hayeon said excitedly.

“Arasso… you go first. I get my bag first” Jiwoong replied before Hayeon went toward the house.

Jiwoong sigh slowly after he saw Hayeon enter the house. He then turn to face Jiyong and says

“Before we enter the house. Let me warn you first.”

“Okay…” Jiyong replied after he saw Jiwoong serious face.

“First, everyone in here didn’t know the main reasons you’re here. So, just assume you’re here to help. Okay?” Jiwoong asked.

Jiyong nodded.

“Second, people in this house will be curious about you… so… you just said that you’re my friend and doing volunteer here, okay?” Jiwoong asked again.

Jiyong nodded to agree with him.

“I just don’t want to make omma worry” Jiwoong continue slowly.

“Anything else?” Jiyong asked

“Lastly, people in here are nice people… so you don’t ever make trouble with them, especially with my family.” Jiwoong said to warn him.

“I got it. I know my boundaries here. I'm here just for six months, and then I'm free. So... you do your job, and I'm doing mine.” Jiyong replied while he takes his bag.

However, Jiwoong still feel uneasy when he has to hide about Jiyong from his family. Besides, he also has to make sure that Jiyong is safe under his protection.

“Can we get in now?” Jiyong asked when he saw Jiwoong still standing at the car.

Jiwoong nodded before he steps toward the house with Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

Around midnight, all of them are back from Hyoyeon café. Wooyoung park the car in front of the house before he helps to open the door at the passenger.

“Are you okay?” Wooyoung asked Taeyeon.

Taeyeon nodded and says

“I’m fine”

“Yah! You shouldn’t drink that much…” Tiffany said while she helps Taeyeon.

“I just want to drink…” Taeyeon replied while she hugs Tiffany shoulder.

“Huwargh… I’m sleepy. Thank you for tonight” Yuri said before she went into the house.

“Okay, Wooyoung… see you tomorrow” Taeyeon said before she and Tiffany went into the house.

Wooyoung look at them with the mixed feelings before he went to his room.

 

 

 

 

“So… you’re saying that you’ll be here for a while?” Mrs. Kim asked Jiwoong when both of them at her office.

Jiwoong nodded and then he says

“I apply for holiday... besides... I have things to settle down here.”

“Well… that’s great. You know you can come here anytime you want… this is your house too,” Mrs. Kim said with smiles.

“Thank you, omma… and sorry to” Jiwoong replied slowly.

Mrs. Kim goes to approach her son and then she hugs him.

“Don’t be… I’m just happy my son is back,” Mrs. Kim said with happy face.

 

 

 

 

“Are you sure you’re fine?” Tiffany asked worried.

Taeyeon nodded before she says

“You should go get some rest…it’s already late”

After that, she pushes Tiffany to go to her room before her step on the stairs to go to her room. Taeyeon feel sleepy while she's walking to her room. When she opens the door, she just went to lie on the bed.  

“Argh… why I feel so hot tonight…” Taeyeon mutter before she get up and then open up her sweatshirt.

By just wearing her bra, she went to take a t-shirt she saw on the bed and wear it. After that, she went back to lie on the bed to get a sleep.

Unfortunately, Jiyong has seen all her action that already in the room. Jiyong stunned when he saw a girl enter the room at first. But, he has been more startled when the girl open her sweatshirt in front of him without noticing him presence. Now, he's looking at the girl sleeping on the bed while wearing his t-shirt.

“What is she doing?” Jiyong mutter while looking at the girl with confused.

He looks at his t-shirt on that girl body and then he sigh deeply.

Before that, after Jiyong meet with Mrs. Kim and Hayeon, Jiwoong ask him to go to his room to get some rest. So, Jiyong decided to refresh his body after long ride. After taking his bath, he went to get change and at that time the girl enter the room.

“Now I have to get another t-shirt…” Jiyong mumble.

Jiyong sigh before he go out from the room and looks someone for help. However, he saw no one and he went back into the room. He looks at Taeyeon for a while before him awake her and asks

“Hey, wake up! Hey… why are you here?”

However, Taeyeon just grumble while her eyes closed.

“Hey, wake up!”Jiyong said try to awake her.

But this time, no respond from her.

“Argh… what should I do?” Jiyong mumble.

Suddenly, Jiyong hear someone steps outside the room. He went to get the person and then he saw Hayeon.

“Hayeon!” Jiyong call her.

Hayeon look at him and then he saw Jiyong signal his hand to come to him. Hayeon hesitated for a while before she slowly walks toward him.

“What?” Hayeon asked with suspicious.

“I need your help,” Jiyong said while he rubs his back.

After that, he points his finger toward the bed and then Hayeon saw Taeyeon is lying on the bed in that room.

Hayeon startled to see her sister in there.

“Yah! Unnie! What are you doing here?” Hayeon asked while she went into the room.

“Unnie?” Jiyong asked confused.

“Why is she here?” Hayeon asked curiously.

“Don’t ask me. I don’t know why she’s here…” Jiyong replied to defend himself.

“Aigooo…I think she’s drunk” Hayeon said after she can smell alcohol from her.

“So… what should I do?” Jiyong asked with confused.

Hayeon look at Jiyong and then she turn to look at Taeyeon. After that, she went toward the door and looks around.

“We should bring her to her room,” Hayeon said.

“We?” Jiyong asked while point to himself and Hayeon.

“Yeah…I don’t want oppa or omma saw her in this condition” Hayeon replied.

“So… what you want me to do?” Jiyong asked confused.

“You carry her…I show her room” Hayeon replied.

Jiyong chuckles after she said that.

“Why I have to carry her?” Jiyong asked try to refuse.

“Okay, then let her sleep here. Night” Hayeon replied while walks toward the door.

“Arasoo…arasso… I carry her…” Jiyong said after Hayeon said that.

Hayeon smirks teasingly after she saw Jiyong face.

Jiyong look at Taeyeon for a while before him carefully carrying Taeyeon's body.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter