feelings carried

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Did Jiwoong know you’re here?” Jiyong asked furiously.

“You think?” Taeyeon asked back.

Jiyong take a glance at her for a while before he’s focus on his driving.

“You shouldn’t follow me,” Jiyong suddenly said.

“Then, what will happen to you if I didn't come?” Taeyeon asked worried.

“It’s my matter, you don’t have to bother about it” Jiyong replied firm.

“Why can’t I? I told you that I’m going to help you,” Taeyeon said with furious.

“Then, what should I say to Jiwoong if something bad happen to you, huh?” Jiyong asked back with firm.

“It’s my own risk. Don’t bother him,” Taeyeon replied firm.

“What own risk? Don’t you think about your life? They can do anything to you!” Jiyong said furiously.

“Why are you angry? I'm just helping!” Taeyeon replied with firm.

“I don’t need your help!” Jiyong suddenly burst out.

Taeyeon feel offended when she heard that. After that, she just kept silent and looks outside the window. Jiyong feel guilty after he slipped out those words. He didn't mean to hurt her, but he feels worried about her if anything happen.

“I’m sorry,” Jiyong said to apologies.

However, Taeyeon continue her silent.

“About your car... I'll handle this. For a while, just say it's at the workshop.” Jiyong continues.

Afterward, no one is talking until they’re arrive at the café.

 

 

 

AT CAFÉ

 

“What happen here?” Jiyong asked while frown.

He saw a lot of glass on the table while Ah-in seen unconscious. Youngbae smiles awkwardly when he saw Jiyong and Taeyeon comes together.

“I’m sorry. I don’t know how to stop him from looking for you. So, I decided to order some beer for him and...as you can see...” Youngbae said while looking at Ah-in.

“Aigoo… what should we say to Jiwoong?” Jiyong asked worried.

“Why don’t tell oppa the truth?” suddenly Taeyeon said.

Both of them look at her with firm.

“You… shut up” Jiyong said with firm.

Taeyeon biting for not saying anything. Meanwhile, Jiyong and Youngbae help Ah-in to get into the car after Youngbae made a payment.

“Youngbae, could you help me take her car from that snooker place?” Jiyong asked while they’re carrying Ah-in.

“Why she’s here?” Youngbae asked confused.

“Don’t ask me” Jiyong replied with firm.

However, Taeyeon just continue walking behind them without saying anything.

After they place Ah-in in the car, Jiyong asks

“Where did you park the car?”

Taeyeon continue her silent afterward.

Jiyong sigh before he says

“Okay…you can talk.”

Taeyeon smirks before she says

“Building next to the snooker center”

“So, Youngbae… can you help me with her car?” Jiyong asked.

“Don’t worry. I’ll take care. What about this man?” Youngbae asked with fear.

“Let me handle this one” Jiyong replied.

After that, they’re enter the car and went back to the eldercare house.

 

 

 

 

ELDERCARE HOUSE

 

Jiwoong stand in front of the house when they arrive. He looks at them with tense when they come out from the car. However, he starts to get furious after he saw Ah-in condition. Jiyong and Youngbae help Ah-in get out from the car together meanwhile Taeyeon follow them afterward.

“What happen to him?” Jiwoong asked firm.

Youngbae looks at Jiyong with fear while he’s carrying Ah-in.

“He’s drunk after drink the beer.” Jiyong replied.

“How can it be? He knows that he’s on duty,” Jiwoong said with suspicious.

“Well… we just trying to get fun with him” Jiyong replied.

Taeyeon stares at Jiyong after he said that.

Suddenly, Jiwoong saw Taeyeon and then he asks

“Why are you with them? Where is the car?”

“The car broke. She asks for help. But, don’t worry. The car is already in workshop,” Jiyong replied.

Jiwoong looks at Jiyong with suspicious after he noticed Jiyong who answered all the questions.

“Why you look nervous?” Jiwoong asked Youngbae.

“Oppa, let them put Ah-in oppa first. After that, you can ask them,” Taeyeon said when she knows Jiwoong will ask them non-stop.

Jiwoong nodded before his signal them to bring Ah-in inside. However, he grab Taeyeon arm to stop her.

“Did something happen?” Jiwoong asked curious.

“What do you mean?” Taeyeon asked back to cover the situation.

“How your car broke?” Jiwoong asked again.

“I don't know ... all of a sudden it's broken.” Taeyeon replied to lie.

“Then, you prefer to call them? Not me?” Jiwoong asked curious.

Taeyeon sigh before she reply

“Why I should bother you? I'm tired. We talk later.”

Afterward, Taeyeon went to her room and leave Jiwoong with suspicious feelings. After they put Ah-in in the bed, Youngbae and Jiyong comes out from the room and then bumped into Taeyeon. Taeyeon grab Jiyong arm and says

“What are you going to do? You know you can't keep it forever. Oppa will know it soon...”

“I can handle this. Don’t you ever say anything to him” Jiyong said to warn.

“If he’s find out, I’ll tell him the truth” Taeyeon replied to warn him back.

Jiyong stares at her after she said that.

“Okay… right now, can we stop this argue? No one will say anything about this. Period!” suddenly Youngbae said with firm.

“What the three of you are talking about over there?” suddenly Jiwoong voice comes from behind.

Three of them startled, they saw Jiwoong take a step approaching them.

“Nothing” Taeyeon replied hesitated.

Jiwoong look at them for a while before he asks

“Oh, I forgot to ask you, which workshop did you send the car?”

Three of them look at each other before Jiyong suddenly says

“It’s at Youngbae friend’s workshop….right?”

“Yea… yea…at my friend workshop” Youngbae replied with nervous.

“Send me the location. I’ll take care of it,” Jiwoong said.

Youngbae start to feel uneasy after he heard that. He looks at Jiyong and then suddenly Taeyeon says

“No need. I don’t want to trouble you. I can manage it.”

Jiyong turn to look at Taeyeon after she said that.

Jiwoong look at them with suspicious until Youngbae break the silent by saying

“It’s getting late. I should go”

“Let me send you” Jiyong said.

After that, both of them went to the car meanwhile Taeyeon get into her room. Jiwoong still stand there alone with uneasy feelings.

“Something is going on here…” Jiwoong mutter with suspicious.

 

 

 

 

“Yah! My heart feels stopped in there. That cop... really scared me.” Youngbae said after them out from the house.

Jiyong chuckles when he saw his friend expressions.

“You’re insane, GD” Youngbae said while shake his head.

Jiyong just continue chuckles afterward.

“Hey, who’s that girl? Why she’s helping you?” suddenly Youngbae asked.

“That stubborn girl” Jiyong replied slowly.

Youngbae look at his friend after he said that.

“Something happen between you two?” Youngbae asked.

Jiyong look at Youngbae before he shakes his head.

“That pure girl... she didn't know which she is involved in. If she knew how danger which she faces, of course she will stay away from me.” Jiyong replied.

“Hey, she's willing to sacrifice her life for you, don't you think she's something?” Youngbae asked curious.

“We're from a different world.” Jiyong replied.

“…but you don't deny ... so, I assume maybe she's something for you...” Youngbae said with smiles.

Jiyong didn’t replied him afterward.

“Okay…I won't say anything but what happened today...you know who you can trust...and of course, you had me.” Youngbae continue with smiles.

Jiyong smiles before he went to hugs Youngbae.

“I really owe you a lot, bro” Jiyong said whisper to him.

“Don’t be.” Youngbae replied.

Without them realizing it, Taeyeon watched their behavior from the balcony of the room. For a moment, Taeyeon realizes that Jiyong values ​​his friendship. Although he is seen alone, but the presence of friends like Youngbae, makes Jiyong not feel lonely.

 

 

 

 

ONE WEEK LATER BUSAN POLICE STATION  

The old lady seat on the chair while waiting for Jiwoong. For the first time, she's feel nervous to face Jiwoong. Moment later, Jiwoong enter the room with smiles.

“It’s been a while you come to meet me” Jiwoong said.

The old lady smiles before she asks

“How is he?”

“Good… but…always make me worry” Jiwoong replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter