the confusion

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NEXT DAY

 

“I will put someone other than me to watch you. After what just happened, I need to be careful.” Jiwoong said.

“Understand…” Jiyong replied.

Jiwoong look at him with suspicious before he asks

“I appreciate for what you've done to Taeyeon, but I'm still curious... what are you doing at that bar?”

Jiyong hesitated for a while after he asked that.

“I just… meet my friend” Jiyong replied.

“Who?” Jiwoong asked suspiciously.

“Youngbae… the bar owner” Jiyong replied.

“Did he know you’re here?” Jiwoong asked curiously.

Jiyong nodded.

“Great… now all your friend know you're here...so great…” Jiwoong said sarcastic.

Jiyong feel guilty after he heard that.

Jiwoong look at him for a while before he says

“After the officer come, you can go outside but...with condition...that officer will always with you...”

Jiyong nodded.

“Now, I have to go to the police station. Make sure no more trouble,” Jiwoong said to warn him.

“Arasso…” Jiyong replied.

After that, Jiwoong went out from the room. Jiyong went to the balcony to take some air.

Until his wound healed, Mrs. Kim asked him to get some rest. She only allows him to do light activities or work until that healed. Jiyong take a rest on the balcony, but then he saw Tiffany and Taeyeon are chatting while laughing under the tree. He's smiling while looking at them until he notices Taeyeon look at him. He looks away before he went back inside the room.

“Ahh… did she saw me?” Jiyong mutter while hit his head.

After that, he lay on the bed while staring on the ceiling. Suddenly, he remembers about the things that Youngbae give to him before. Jiyong went to his closet and then bring out the box in there. Then, he goes to seat on the bed before he open the box. Inside the box, Jiyong stunned when he saw his late mother necklace in there. He took the note under the necklace and then opens it.

 

~ I know that you deserve this more than I do. Keep is safe with you - Dami~

 

Jiyong tears flow on his cheeks while looking at the necklace. At that moment, he's really miss his late mother. For him, she's the only one to keep having faith on him. Now, no one is there for him. Jiyong hugs the necklace as if he felt a hugs his late mother.

“Omma…miss you,” Jiyong sobbed slowly.

 

 

 

 

BUSAN POLICE STATION

 

“How is he?” the old lady asked.

“He’s fine” Jiwoong replied.

“So… there is new info in the case?” the old lady asked curiously.

“So far… quite positive” Jiwoong replied.

The old lady nodded.

“So… when will you meet him?” Jiwoong asked.

The old lady didn’t replied him.

“How about this? Next month, the eldercare house will make visitor day... they can visit and donate at the same time. So... why don't you come?” Jiwoong asked.

“You’re sure with this?” The old lady asked curiously.

“Yeah… you can come and try to meet him. Besides, his is your grandson. How long you want to keep hide from him?” Jiwoong asked.

The old lady silent for a while before she says

“Okay but with a condition…”

“Sure…” Jiwoong said.

“I'll come as visitor... you don't have to help me or tell him...” the old lady said.

“Done,” Jiwoong replied with smiles.

Suddenly, Youngkwang enter the room and says

“Jiwoong, he’s here”

Jiwoong nodded and signal him to wait for him.

“Sorry, I have something to do…” Jiwoong said before he excuses himself from there.

“Okay, we see you there” the old lady said.

After that, both of them leave the room together.

 

 

 

 

Jiwoong enter the detention room and saw James is there while looking at him with firm.

“What do you want?” he asked furiously.

“Relax, Mr. I just want to ask you few questions…” Jiwoong replied before he went to seat in front of him.

Jiwoong stares at him furiously afterward.

“Look, brother… I don't do anything that illegal. My businesses are clean... I have the license...,” he said to defend himself.

“Oho… so… what about the car racing… where it happens ...hurm…” Jiwoong said try to fishing with his words.

James feels uneasy when Jiwoong mention that.

“I have nothing to do with that…,” he said with firm.

“Oh… really? Should I ask someone?” Jiwoong asked while smirks.

James didn’t replied him afterward.

“By the way… did you know this name? Kwon… Ji… Yong…” Jiwoong said it one by one.

James startled after he heard Jiyong name.

Jiwoong smiles after he saw James expression change after heard Jiyong name.

“You do know him…” Jiwoong said.

“I want my lawyer,” he said afterward.

“Hello, bro. That’s too early” Jiwoong replied try to play with him.

James didn’t respond him.

“Let say… If I’m asking this man… you think… what will happen to you and your gang?” Jiwoong asked to keep him pressure.

“GD… he’s the one that owe me…!” suddenly he speak out the truth.

“GD?” Jiwoong asked while frown.

“That’s what we call him among us…” he replied.

“So… you want to give cooperation?” Jiwoong asked curiously.

James sighs deeply before he asks

“What do you want to know?”

“Why you want to kill him?” Jiwoong asked firm.

“What? Kill who? GD?” he asked confused.

“Don’t pretend… I know you have a reason to kill him…” Jiwoong replied firm.

“Look, Mr. GD is my racer. I need him to pay me. Why should I kill him?” he asked with confused.

“Then, you know who the one want him die is?” Jiwoong asked curiously.

“I don’t know… he’s already had a lot of enemies. Even I'm one of them... I don't think that way... I just want him to pay me back...that's all...!” he replied with firm.

“What make you think I believe it?” Jiwoong asked again try to provoke.

“It’s up to you… I told you the truth,” he said with ease.

Jiwoong stares at him and he can see that man is not lying. Jiwoong think that James just doing his business. If Jiyong owe him, so he just wanted his money back through Jiyong.

“What will you do for him pay you?” Jiwoong suddenly asked curiously.

James just smiles without saying anything. Jiwoong can feel something that man planning to make Jiyong pay his debt. However, he has to make sure Jiyong not involved with any problems until his law order ended.

 

 

 

 

 

ELDERCARE HOUSE

 

Wooyoung fix the old chair for the backyard garden. While he's doing that, he saw Jiyong comes with Hayeon. He saw both of them chatting while smiling together. Wooyoung feel jealous when he saw that scene. After Hayeon leave Jiyong, Wooyoung went to approach him.

“Hey, can I talk with you for a sec?” Wooyoung asked firm.

Jiyong look at him and then nodded slowly.

“What do you want?”Jiyong asked.

“Why are you here?” Wooyoung asked curiously.

“Working…” Jiyong replied shortly.

“Why here?” Wooyoung continue asked.

“Why not here?” Jiyong asked back.

Wooyoung feel irate when Jiyong question back him.

“I think you’re not suitable in here” Wooyoung replied.

“Why not?” Jiyong asked.

“Look... you just arrive here for few days but... you already make trouble here...” Wooyoung replied.

“What did I do?” Jiyong asked stupidly.

Wooyoung narrow his eyes after he asked that.

Jiyong chuckles when he saw Wooyoung expressions.

“Look, brother…I think this not my problem here... the problem is you... you're uneasy with my presence, aren't you?” Jiyong asked bluntly.

“What if I say yes?” Wooyoung asked.

Jiyong smiles before him reply

“Here the things... I'm here just doing my works. That's it... if you're not happy with that... you can just ignore me. Just do your work...”

“Then, you should stay away from Taeyeon and her family too...” Wooyoung said firmly.

Jiyong smiles after he heard that.

“What are two doing?” suddenly Taeyeon come to approach them.

Wooyoung and Jiyong turn to look at her.

“What are you two talking about?” Taeyeon continue asked.

“Nothing…” Wooyoung replied.

Jiyong smiles after he heard that. After that, Jiyong walks away from there without saying anything.

“Jiyong…” suddenly Taeyeon call his name.

Jiyong turn look at her.

“Follow me…” Taeyeon said before she leaves the place.

Jiyong look at Wooyoung for a while before he went to follow Taeyeon. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter