jealous can't be hide

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So… what are you gonna do? Just stay there?” Tiffany asked.

“I'm going nowhere. He's my past...” Taeyeon replied hesitated.

“Yeah…but the feeling is not really there, don't you?” Tiffany asked sarcastic.

“Fany… what are you trying to say?” Taeyeon asked.

“Nothing… just random…besides, he’s your past… and sure you already move on from him, aren’t you?” Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon didn’t reply her after that.

Tiffany smiles before she says

“Tae, you can lie to me and everyone else... but not yourself. Right now, I think you're just mad at him because he left you two years ago... and you want to make him hurt just like you, don't you?”

“No… I’m not going to do that…yes, I admit I’m hurt to see him but…at the same time… I just feel…miss his presence” Taeyeon said the truth.

Tiffany smiles and then she sarcastically says

“Yeah... that does really prove you already move on from him...”

“Stop it, Fany… You know both of us are impossible. Also, I can see his still hold his promise to Jiwoong oppa.” Taeyeon replied slowly.

“Hey, girl. The one that make promise, it’s him. Not you. If he’s behave like that because of his promise to Jiwoong oppa, that means he's still love you.” Tiffany said firmly.

Taeyeon is silent after she heard that from Tiffany.

“I don't know what both of you think but for me... you still love each other... well...as usual with an ego and surrounding...you two decided to not show you two are in love.” Tiffany continues.

“Fany… the things are not easy, just like you said. It's more complicated...” Taeyeon replied with mixed feelings.

Tiffany sighs after she said that.

“Okay…okay… I just say my opinion here. However, the one that should decide it’s you and him. If you two want to stay like this, go on. Please torture each other forever...” Tiffany said sarcastic.

“Sometimes your words are funny but…bluntly” Taeyeon replied with chuckles.

“You know me well, Tae. I want you to be happy.” Tiffany said softly.

“I know… that’s why I love you” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“Don't love me if you can't give yourself love...” Tiffany said firm.

Taeyeon laugh after she heard that.

“I understand, cousin…” Taeyeon replied with chuckles.

After that, both of them continue chat about random things until the midnight.

 

 

 

 

HALMEONI BUNGALOW

 

After Jiyong comes back from Taeyeon apartment, the old lady can see his gloomy face when he enters the home.

“Where are you two from?” the old lady asked after she saw them.

Daesung look at Jiyong with uneasy.

“We just go meet a friend” Jiyong replied slowly.

“What kind of friend you meet to make your face like that?” the old lady asked curious.

“Someone… the old friend” Jiyong replied.

The old lady stares at him before she suddenly asks

“Did you find out where is she stayed?”

Jiyong nodded without noticed his grandmother question.

The old lady smiles and then she look at Daesung.

“They bickering, huh?” the old lady asked Daesung.

Jiyong frown after he noticed the question.

Daesung chuckles while nodded to answer the old lady.

“Are you mad at me for bringing her in the factory?” suddenly the old lady asked.

Jiyong look at his grandmother before he went to seat beside her.

“I’ll go to my room,” Daesung said afterward.

Both of them nodded.

“Halmeoni, why you want her here?” Jiyong asked.

“I already told you…” she replied.

Jiyong didn’t say anything afterward.

“Why? It’s hurt you to see her again?” she asked curious.

Jiyong look at her for a while before he shakes he head slowly.

“I can’t describe it. But…honestly, I’m glad to meet her again” Jiyong said slowly.

The old lady smiles before she asks

“Then, what make you want her to leave?”

“… because I don’t want something bad happen to her” Jiyong replied slowly.

“Just because of that? Nothing else?” the old lady asked.

Jiyong didn’t respond her afterward.

The old lady smiles and then she says

“It’s already late. Go get some rest”

Jiyong nodded before he went into his room. Suddenly, accidentally, Jiyong uncle heard about the conversation.

“What are they talking about?” he mutters with curious.

After that, he went back to his room with mixed feelings.

Inside his room, Jiyong uncle’s approach his wife on the bed.

“Hey, did Sunhwa getting close with him?” he asked.

His wife frowns before she shakes her head slowly.

“Yah! We need to act fast. It’s look like omma have planning something.” He said with worried.

“What are you talking about?” she asked curious.

“I’m not sure yet. But, it’s look like Jiyong is getting to know someone” he replied while thinking something.

“But you know… your nephew is hard to get. Sunhwa already do anything to get him but... it doesn't attract him so much,” she said with uneasy.

“Hey, he’s not my nephew… he just troublesome person” he replied firm.

“Yeah, if he’s your real nephew, we don’t have to work hard for this…” his wife said sarcastic.

“Hey, we’re doing this for us. We supposedly to get the wealth, not him. We can't let omma give him everything. I need money to pay my debt.” He said with worried.

“I know... can you see what I'm doing? I'll try to persuade omma... you just do what you have to do...” she replied.

“Don’t forget to push Sunhwa. No matter what happen, she has to married him.” He said with firm.

“Don’t you worry. We know what we’re doing…,” his wife said.

After that, Jiyong uncle’s taken his phone and call someone.

“Yes?” the person greets.

“It's been a while, right? I have a new job for you...” Jiyong uncle’s said with smirks.

“New job? Okay, we meet tomorrow” the person said before ended the call.

“What are you going to do?” his wife asked curious.

However, he just smirks at his wife without saying anything.

 

 

 

 

NEXT DAY POTTERY FACTORY

 

On that day, Jiyong ask his staffs to make Taeyeon busy with factory contract documents. He's trying to make Taeyeon feel trouble with all the documents. However, Taeyeon didn't suspect anything, just do her job willingly. Before the lunch hour, Jiyong walks out from his office and on purpose, he pass by Taeyeon office.

“Omo… it's look like someone can't go out to lunch...” Jiyong said from the door.

Taeyeon just ignore him by doing her works.

Jiyong feel irate with Taeyeon reaction. He’s enters the office and sat in front of her.

“Opps…” Jiyong said after he on purpose hit the documents and let it fall on the floor.

Taeyeon bite her lips and narrow her eyes after Jiyong doing that.

“What do you want?” Taeyeon asked firm.

“I want you to leave” Jiyong replied firm.

Taeyeon shakes her head before she says

“I don't want to waste my time to argue. Please, leave my office...”

After that, Taeyeon continue to do her works.

Jiyong feel unsatisfied when Taeyeon didn't against him back. Then, he gets up from the chair and then went to approach her. He pulls the chair rough and makes Taeyeon face him. His head move forward to her closely. At the same time, Taeyeon feel uneasy with his behavior. Her heart starts to beat rapidly when Jiyong face is getting close toward her.

Both of them stare at each other without saying anything.

“You really want to stay here, huh?” Jiyong asked to break the silent.

“You can do anything, but I won't leave here...” Taeyeon replied bravely.

Jiyong smirks before he gets his head closer toward her until their nose touched.

“If you don't respect me here, then I'll report about your behavior...” Taeyeon suddenly said when she feels Jiyong is trying to kiss her.

Jiyong chuckles when she said that.

Suddenly, someone call Jiyong from the door.

“Oppa!” Sunhwa call while her eyes witnessed the two of them in that position.

Taeyeon push him hard when she heard someone voice.

“Oppa… what are you two doing?” Sunhwa asked uneasy.

Jiyong just smiles while looking at Taeyeon.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon cleared before she's smiles to her.

“Who are you?” Sunhwa asked curious.

“I’m Kim Taeyeon. I’m the factory lawyer,” Taeyeon said to introduce herself.

Sunhwa look at Jiyong before she says

“I’m Sunhwa, Jiyong oppa cousin. Nice to meet you…”

Taeyeon smiles while nodded.

“Oppa, let’s go for lunch” Sunhwa said while she go to grab Jiyong arm.

Taeyeon look at them just continue to smiles.

Jiyong just nodded while his eyes still stare at Taeyeon.

“You want to join us?” Sunhwa asked when she notices Jiyong keep staring at her.

“It’s okay. I still have a lot thing to do in here,” Taeyeon replied.

“Okay. Oppa! Let’s go!” Sunhwa said while she pull Jiyong arm.

After that, both of them just leave the office and let Taeyeon continue with her job.

Taeyeon sigh deeply after they out from her office.

“He’s really wanted to test me…” Taeyeon mutter.

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter