the decision

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SEOUL POLICE STATION  

Jiyong they place him in the cell, meanwhile Taeyeon is waiting for Tiffany and Hayeon in the visitor room.

“It's this truth? Someone is planning badly toward him?” Jiwoong asked after he read Taeyeon testimony.

“Oppa, I'm a lawyer. I won't violate ethics just to make a nonsense story.” Taeyeon replied firm.

Jiwoong look at Taeyeon with feeling guilty after he knows the truth.

“Sir…” the officer said after he open the door.

Hayeon and Tiffany enter the room with mixed feelings.

“Did they give their testimony?” Jiwoong asked the police officer.

“Yes, sir.” He replied before he handed the file with Hayeon and Tiffany testimony.

Hayeon and Tiffany went to seat beside Taeyeon while Jiwoong read their files.

“Oppa, you should trust us. Jiyong oppa is not guilty. We’re with him last night… well not whole night but… we can tell he’s not the one that done the crime” Hayeon said try to persuade Jiwoong.

After Jiwoong finish read the testimony, he sigh while rubs his face.

“Why every time you guys go to the bar, something bad will happen?” Jiwoong asked.

“We also think the same... we should not go to the bar anymore...” Tiffany replied while shakes her head.

Taeyeon chuckles when Tiffany said that.

“… but you’re the one that need refreshment… night life… so whatever…” Taeyeon said teasingly.

“Yeah… I know…” Tiffany replied.

“Oppa, please let him go. Isn't that enough of our statement? Also, his grandmother is sick. I hope he can be with her.” Taeyeon said to persuade Jiwoong.

“What happen to the halmeoni?” Jiwoong asked worried.

“I don’t know… but I think her pain was attacked again” Taeyeon replied.

Jiwoong call his officer and ask them to release Jiyong after statements from them as proof Jiyong was not involved in the crime.

“I'll send him back and apologies to halmeoni. You three, go back home! Omma will be worried if she find out about this,” Jiwoong said firm.

“Nae…” Hayeon and Tiffany replied at the same time.

“Oppa, I want to follow you…” suddenly Taeyeon said.

Jiwoong look at her with firm.

“Please oppa… I’m worried about halmeoni too,” Taeyeon continue.

Jiwoong sigh before he nodded.

“I’ll ask my officer to drop you two at the apartment,” Jiwoong said before he left the room.

After Jiwoong left, Tiffany approach Taeyeon and whisper to her.

“Why you don’t want to let Seunghyun know about this?” Tiffany asked whisper.

“Please… we bother him a lot. I don’t want to owe him more after what have he done for us last night…” Taeyeon replied whisper to her.

“So… did something happen last night in that hotel room?” Tiffany asked teasingly.

“You want to die?” Taeyeon asked firm before she hit Tiffany head softly.

Hayeon and Tiffany laughs afterward.

“Yah! You two should see Jiwoong oppa face when I'm telling him that...” Taeyeon continue with fearfully.

Tiffany laughs after she saw Taeyeon expressions.

“Unnie, what will you do to that girl? Should Jiyong oppa take action to her?” Hayeon suddenly asked.

“I don’t know…it’s up to him but… I hope he can think properly before he took the action.” Taeyeon replied with worried.

“Hey, it’s going to be great if you’re his lawyer. That girl cannot do anything because you're also the witness.” Tiffany said while chuckles.

“Ladies… can we go now?” suddenly Jiwoong said from the door.

All of them chuckles before left the room together.

 

 

 

 

 

HALMEONI BUNGALOW

 

After they arrive at the bungalow, Jiyong rashly went to his grandmother room. Inside the room, he saw only Dami and Daesung inside the room.

“Halmeoni, I’m here,” Jiyong said after he seat beside the bed.

The old lady smiles after she open her eyes and saw Jiyong. After that, she also can see Jiwoong and Taeyeon at the door. The old lady signal her hand to let Jiwoong and Taeyeon enters the room. Jiwoong and Taeyeon walks toward her with smiles.

“Are you okay? What the doctor say?” Jiyong asked worried.

“She’s fine. She just needs a rest,” Dami replied to make sure Jiyong didn’t worried.

Daesung look at Jiwoong with uneasy. After he backs from the factory, Dami tells him about what just happened to Jiyong and James. Daesung feel what happened to James is because he knows something about Jiyong's murder plan. Daesung determined to tell Jiwoong about it, but he had no proof about what James told him before. In the end, he decided to hold it before he could tell Jiwoong.

“Halmeoni, sorry for make you worried” Jiyong said with sad.

The old lady shakes her head slowly before she says

“Don’t be... besides, I know you're not guilty.”

“Also, I didn't do anything to Sunhwa. I swear...” Jiyong said firm.

The old lady nodded and then she turn to look at Taeyeon.

“So... it's true you're with him the whole night last night?” the old lady asked.

However, before Taeyeon answer, Sunhwa and her mother enters the room.

“What’s his doing here?” Jiyong aunty asked when she saw Jiyong.

“He’s sajangnim grandson. He should be here for her” Daesung replied with firm.

“So… should we continue to discuss his behavior last night toward my daughter?” Jiyong aunty asked firm.

“Can you see halmeoni condition to discuss it right now?” Dami asked furious.

“Then, you just want to let him go?” Jiyong aunty asked furious.

Jiyong get up from his seat before he faces them with tense face.

“I don't know why you're planning this. But, the police is here and the lawyer too. I already told them what exactly happened to me last night. Daesung also can be one of the witnesses.” Jiyong said try to make them fear.

“He’s right. I'll find out who's the gang that brought him to the hotel. Taeyeon that saw them will recognize them right away.” Jiwoong said to make sure they're not continue played the tricks.

Sunhwa stares at Taeyeon with firm when Jiwoong said that.

The old lady smiles after she saw both of them expressions. Suddenly, she calls Jiyong and then Taeyeon to get close to her.

Taeyeon went to seat on her right while Jiyong on the left side.

“Sunhwa, I know you're trying to deceive me with that photo. But, you forget... Jiyong is someone not like that. I believe him, but I feel upset when you're humiliated yourself just to get him. What are you thinking, Sunhwa?” the old lady asked while shake her head with sad.

“Eomeoni…” Jiyong aunty said tries to defend her daughter.

“No, Seoyun. I don’t want to listen anymore. I had enough after what you're trying to do with Jiyong. Okay, if you want anything from me, you can ask but not embarrass yourself like this anymore. I will give you anything... money... home...car...just ask... but please... don't hurt Jiyong anymore.” The old lady said while her tears flow on the cheeks.

Jiyong feel touched with his grandmother words. He wipes his tears before he smiles at her.

“So…tonight, I intend to ask for Jiwoong bless to let Jiyong marrying Taeyeon.” The old lady continues while she took Jiyong and Taeyeon hands before she held it tightly.

All of them stunned when she said that, especially Jiyong and Taeyeon.

“Halmeoni…” Sunhwa said with surprised.

“Halmeoni, what are you saying?” Jiwoong asked surprised.

Jiyong look at Taeyeon before he turns to look at Jiwoong.

“I know... you're not agreed with this... I understand, but...she's the only one I can trust to take care of Jiyong. After what just happen... I can't let him be hurt anymore.” The old lady replied with sad.

Jiyong look at his grandmother and then he says

“Halmeoni, you can't ruin other life just because of me. You don't have to worry about me... I'm fine... as long you're with me...”

“How long I can stay here with you Jiyong?” the old lady asked.

“Eomeoni, I think your mind still shock after just happened. Please don't make a decision like this. Why don't you let Sunhwa married Jiyong?” Jiyong aunty asked tries to persuade her.

The old lady chuckles before she says

“Even they're not really a cousin, but I still want them to stay as cousin. I don't think Sunhwa is the right person for Jiyong.”

“But eomeoni…” Jiyong aunty try to said something but suddenly Jiwoong interrupt her and says

“Halmeoni, I think you made this decision too drastic. You should think it again. Also, I don't think Taeyeon is the right person for him. It's getting late now. Tae, let's go home”

Taeyeon look at the old lady face and she can notice her disappointed. On the other side, she can see Jiyong just keep lowered his head when Jiwoong said that.

“Halmeoni... I'm sorry...” Taeyeon said with mixed feelings.

Sunhwa and her mother smirks after Taeyeon said that.

“Tae, let’s go!” Jiwoong said again with firm.

Taeyeon look at her brother with uneasy when he’s behave like that.

After that, Taeyeon and Jiwoong leave the house. Jiyong stares at them with unhappy before he says

“Halmeoni, I’ll go to my room.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa, what’s wrong with you? Why you have to do that to halmeoni?” Taeyeon asked firm after they outside the house.

“Why? You want to agree with that propose?” Jiwoong asked firm.

Taeyeon sigh when Jiwoong asked that.

“She is not well, oppa. What’s she said because she was worried. That's all. You don't have to take it serious.” Taeyeon replied to comfort Jiwoong.

“Why can't I take it seriously? It's about your life. I don't want you to waste your time with him.” Jiwoong said firm.

Taeyeon look at Jiwoong and then she asks

“You're like this because you are not trust him, or you're scared if something happen to me?”

“Both. You know how's his life... you know what could happen to him...so, why you expect me to trust him? If he can't take care of himself, how can he p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter