He safe her

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany approach Wooyoung and Taeyeon after she saw them enter the house.

“Yah…yah…! Good news…” Tiffany said while jumping.

Taeyeon and Wooyoung chuckles after see her reaction.

“What?” Taeyeon asked while smiling.

“Hyoyeon get us pass to enter the new bar tonight!!!” Tiffany shouts happily.

“Hurm… I don’t think I’m in the mood to go there tonight…” Taeyeon said.

“Yah! Don’t said that! It’s hard for her to get us this pass… come on… Wooyoung?” Tiffany asked Wooyoung.

Wooyoung look at Taeyeon with uneasy.

“Arasso… if she didn’t go… you also don’t want to go…arasso! Then, I should ask Jiyong” Tiffany said and then takes steps.

However, Taeyeon stop her after she hear Jiyong name.

“Okay… okay I’ll go but… without Jiyong” Taeyeon suddenly said.

“If you coming, then I won’t invite him…” Tiffany replied with smiles.

Taeyeon smiles afterward.

“What about you?” Tiffany asked Wooyoung.

“I’ll go” Wooyoung replied with smiles.

“Great…! So, tonight… 9 pm” Tiffany said excitedly before she walks away from there.

“Happily Fany…” Wooyoung mutter slowly.

“That’s her charm” Taeyeon replied while chuckles.

 

 

 

 

“Jiyong, I have to go to station, maybe will be late. So, make sure you're not alone and don’t go out from here.” Jiwoong said after he saw Jiyong at the backyard.

Jiyong nodded.

“Can I ask you something?” suddenly Jiyong asked.

“What?” Jiwoong asked.

“Did you hide something from me?” Jiyong asked curiously.

Jiwoong look at him for a while before he says

“No… why?”

“What actually you're doing at the station? Why you keep going there alone? Can I follow? Besides, you said I need to be near you...” Jiyong said.

Jiwoong frown after he said that.

“Why you suddenly want to go the station?” Jiwoong asked curiously.

“I know I have to follow law order but... I still get bored in here. I want to go out and do something else too.” Jiyong replied with honest.

Jiwoong look at him and then he ask

“What do you want to do?”

“Anything… perhaps… something that can make me enjoy… I don’t know…” Jiyong replied.

Jiwoong think for a while about Jiyong words. Then he looks at him and says

“Arasso… I'll arrange something for you. But, for a moment... you can't. Understand?”

Jiyong smiles and nodded.

“Thanks!” Jiyong said with happy.

“So, I’ll go. Take care,” Jiwoong said before he leaves the area.

Jiyong smiles widely after his success persuade Jiwoong.

“Someone is smiling…” suddenly Tiffany, voice come behind him.

“Oh, Taeyeon’s cousin. What are you doing here?” Jiyong asked with smiles.

Tiffany chuckles after she hears that.

“You remember Taeyeon name but not me, huh?” Tiffany asked.

Jiyong lift his shoulder before he says

“Sorry... Well, I can't after what just happened between us before”

Tiffany chuckles and nodded to agree with his words.

“So, why are you here?” Jiyong asked again.

“Imo ask you to repair the toilet upstairs.” Tiffany replied.

“Arasso… I’ll be there…” Jiyong said while nodded.

“Okay…” Tiffany said before she leaves him there.

After that, Jiyong went to the room store and then some tools to repair the toilet.

 

 

 

 

Mrs. Kim saw Jiyong went upstairs to repair the toilet but then she saw Taeyeon enter the house while carrying some boxes. Mrs. Kim looks at her daughter before she calls her.

“Taeyeon…!” Mrs. Kim shouts her name.

“Nae…” Taeyeon replied while she put the boxes on the floor.

“Could you help me with this?” Mrs. Kim asked while pointing into the file.

Taeyeon went toward her and then take the file from Mrs. Kim hand.

“What’s the matter?” Taeyeon asked while looking into the file.

“This will be next month schedule, so I want you to check it before we can bring it into the meeting.” Mrs. Kim said while looking at Taeyeon.

“Arasso…” Taeyeon look into the file while she’s went to seat at the chair nearby.

Mrs. Kim keep staring at her until she suddenly asks

“Can I ask you something?”

“Hmm…” Taeyeon nodded while her eyes still on the file.

“What did oppa ask you to help him last night?”Mrs. Kim asked carefully.

Taeyeon stunned after she hear that. Mrs. Kim lifts her eyebrows after she noticed Taeyeon expression.

“Just… something…” Taeyeon replied hesitated.

“What?” Mrs. Kim asked curiously.

“Erm… he… asks…something…” Taeyeon stuttered to answer her.

Mrs. Kim grins after she saw Taeyeon stuttered.

“Omma, why you asking me this?” Taeyeon asked to avoid from answering her.

“Just… curious…” Mrs. Kim said while staring at her.

“Don’t give me that look” Taeyeon replied after she saw her mother expression.

Mrs. Kim smiles before she went to seat beside her.

“Are you trying to reconcile with oppa?” Mrs. Kim asked curiously.

Taeyeon didn’t replied her afterward.

“I know you, Tae. I know you want him here too, aren’t you?” Mrs. Kim asked.

Taeyeon keep her eyes on the file while Mrs. Kim asked that.

“Actually, I’m happy to see you two together… It's like before ... when your appa was still alive,” Mrs. Kim, continue with smiles.

“Omma…” Taeyeon said slowly.

“What? Can’t I say that? Besides, I think Jiwoong also try hard to reconcile with you too...so, don’t mad at him anymore, okay?” Mrs. Kim said while she pats Taeyeon shoulder softly.

Taeyeon look at her mother without saying anything. Suddenly, Jiyong voice comes to interrupt them.

“Imo, I already fix it… you have anything else for me to do?” Jiyong asked.

“Oh… thank you Jiyong. Hurm, I think that’s enough. You can continue your works” Mrs. Kim replied.

“Nae, imo…” Jiyong said with smiles before he left them.

Taeyeon keep staring at Jiyong until he’s disappear from her sight. Mrs. Kim noticed her daughter looking at Jiyong. She’s smiles while look at her with suspicious eyes.

 

 

 

 

POLICE STATION

 

“Did you know who are they?” Jiwoong asked.

“It’s mafia group. They call him Big Brother,” Youngkwang replied after he saw the picture.

“Mafia? How can he be friend with them?” Jiwoong mutter while frown.

“I think this can be help,” Youngkwang said while give a document to Jiwoong.

Jiwoong take it and then read the document with curious.

“He and this gang used to race illegally. Jiyong is one of his racers. They used to be close but... after Jiyong in prison, his gang had money issues because he kept losing at the race.” Youngkwang said to explain.

“So... now, they know Jiyong is already out from the prison...and they want him back to race for the money...now I get the point here....” Jiwoong said to conclude the current situation.

“That’s possible but you think they’re the one that planning to kill him?” Youngkawang asked curiously.

“With this info, I don't think so...they couldn't kill him because he's their treasure. So, someone else is out there, could kill him. We have to found them before they can reach him.” Jiwoong replied.

“So, what will have to do with this gang?” Youngkwang asked.

“Get a warn... and detention him. I want to meet this Big Brother.” Jiwoong replied with firm.

“Arasso…” Youngkwang said before he leaves the room.

After that, Jiwoong continue read the document to find more information to investigate about the case.

 

 

 

 

 

ELDERCARE HOUSE

 

Jiyong enjoys playing the chess with one of the elder. He kept smiling while chatting with them.

“Young man, you really have beautiful smiles, “one of the elder said to him.

Jiyong just smiles after he heard that.

“Your turn” the elder said to him.

Jiyong look at the chessboard before he takes his turn.

“Why are you here? Don’t you have family?” the other one asked.

Jiyong startled after he hear family words.

“I… want to help here” Jiyong replied try to control his emotion.

After that, Taeyeon enter the room with some snack for the elders.

“Here… our beauty Taeyeon…” the elder said after saw Taeyeon.

“Nae, halmeoni. Today Yuri makes you cookies” Taeyeon said with smiles.

“That’s great” the elder replied happily.

“Young man, where you from?” suddenly the other one asked.

“I’m from Seoul” Jiyong replied.

“Oh… so your family in Seoul?” the elder asked.

Jiyong just smiles awkwardly before he nodded slowly to hide his emotion. However, Taeyeon can notice Jiyong expression change.

“What your omma... appa doing?” the elder asked to continue the chat.

Jiyong smiles before he slowly says

“Omma die three years ago”

“Omo… sorry…” the elder replied in shock.

“Don’t be. Halabeoji, I think I have something to do. Can we continue it later?” suddenly Jiyong asked.

“Arasso…” the elder said.

After that, Jiyong went out from the room with mixed feelings. Meanwhile, Taeyeon that had heard about Jiyong mother died feels sorry toward him. After she saw his expression before, she knew there was something in his eyes, shows sad and lonely. At that moment, she felt curious more about Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

AT NIGHT

 

“Look…look…am I beautiful?” Tiffany asked, while she’s showing her pink skirt and blouse.

“Wow, unnie! You’re gorgeous!” Hayeon said to praise her.

“I know…and thank you” Tiffany replied with smiles.

“Omma, can I follow them tonight?” Hayeon asked while pout.

“Nope. This place is not for you,” Taeyeon replied to stop her.

“Okay… be careful. Wooyoung, take care of them” Mrs. Kim said.

“Nae, imo” Wooyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter