jealous of anger

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THE SUPPLIER MEETING DAY

 

Jiyong is waiting for the supplier with nervous. He knew that his last chance to gain their belief on his project. Taeyeon and Daesung also went there with him as his lawyer and assistant. If the supplier agrees with his condition, Jiyong decided to continue the discussion with the contract. Taeyeon can see his husband hands keep trembling, and she knew how important that meeting to him. She holds his hands and smiles at him.

“I know you can do this… I trust you,” Taeyeon said with smiles.

Jiyong nodded while holding her hand.

Afterward, the staff come toward them and asks them to follow her to the meeting room. All of them follow the staff toward the meeting room with mixed feelings.

“Have a seat… the boss will come after this” the staff said before she left the room.

“Jiyong, did you get the latest news about this company?” Daesung asked slowly.

Jiyong nodded before he reply

“I already read about this company but…”

“What?” Taeyeon asked when Jiyong hesitated with his words.

“They said the company just had been taking over by his son... so I'm not sure if we will be seeing him or his son...” Jiyong replied nervously.

“Hurm… then we have to wait for that…” Taeyeon said.

Few minutes later, they hear the door is opening. All of them turn their head toward the door. When the person enters, Jiyong and Taeyeon startled after they saw that person. Both of them look at each other before turn to look at the parson.

“Hi…we meet again, Kim Taeyeon” Lee Soohyuk, the boss of the company greets them with smiles.

Jiyong stares at him after he said that.

“… and you too… her husband, right?” Soohyuk said when he saw Jiyong tense face.

Daesung look at them with confused.

“So… I think we don’t have to introduce, aren’t we? Let’s continue with the meeting,” Soohyuk continue before his seat.

“Jiyong…” Daesung call him when Jiyong didn’t talk.

Jiyong startled before he gets up and then open the notebook for the presentation. During the presentation, Jiyong notice how Soohyuk keep take a glance at his wife. He speeded up his presentation, and then he just wants to go out from there with Taeyeon.

Meanwhile, on Taeyeon side, she's focusing on the presentation and jot down the important things that she can put into the contract. Soohyuk amazed when he saw Taeyeon diligent with her works and that attract him more to her. Suddenly, he stops Jiyong presentation and says

“I'm not interested on listen the presentation... but I like the idea of this project.”

“Great, so will you join us as the supplier?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Hurm…” Soohyuk said look as if he’s thinking something in his mind.

Yet, his are eyes still on Taeyeon. Jiyong look at that with uneasy and then he says

“If you're not interesting, I think we should go...”

Taeyeon and Daesung startled after Jiyong said that.

“What make you think that way?” Soohyuk asked.

Jiyong look at him with tense without answering him.

At the same time, Taeyeon and Daesung can feel the tense between them.

“Jiyong…” Taeyeon call his name.

Jiyong sigh and then he says

“This project is really important to me. I don't want to waste your time if I'm not capable with this... I do hope you can cooperate with me for this project.”

Soohyuk look at Jiyong after he said that.

“Okay, I understand but…before we agree... I want to have a talk with your lawyer... alone.” Soohyuk said while smiling.

Jiyong and Taeyeon startled with the sudden request.

“What do you want to talk about? If you want to know about this project, you can talk to me…” Jiyong replied try to refused.

Taeyeon look at both of them without saying anything.

“I'm agreeing, but I already said, I want to talk with her... or we can assume this meeting is not happened.” Soohyuk said firm.

Jiyong look at him with irate and then he takes his notebook and says

“Tae, Daesung... let's go. We don't need this supplier.”

“But…” Daesung try to say something but he saw Jiyong is already walks away.

However, before Jiyong leave, Taeyeon stops him by grabbing his arm.

“What are you doing?” Taeyeon asked.

“We don’t need him, let’s go” Jiyong replied.

“Jiyong…” Taeyeon call his name while grab Jiyong arm tight.

“What? Don’t you see? He’s just playing with us,” Jiyong replied with irate.

“Hey, does this project important to you?” Taeyeon asked softly.

Jiyong look at her and then nodded.

“You want this project success, right?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong nodded.

“Then, let me talk with him…” Taeyeon said try to persuade Jiyong.

Jiyong look at Soohyuk and saw his smiling.

“NO!” Jiyong said firmly.

“Jiyong, don’t be selfish here… you know how important this project for you and the factory. Can’t you just think that way? Besides, why you don’t want him to talk with me?” Taeyeon asked firm.

Jiyong feel uneasy when Taeyeon said that to him. He turns to look at Soohyuk and saw his smirks at him as if him trying to provoke him.

“Jiyong, he just wants to talk, that’s it… let me talk to him, please…” Taeyeon said try to persuade Jiyong.

“Jiyong, you work hard for this… you can’t let it away like that” suddenly Daesung interrupt between them.

Jiyong sigh deeply after he heard that from them.

“No…” Jiyong replied shortly afterward.

“Why?” Daesung asked with confused.

“Let’s go” Jiyong said while he pull Taeyeon hand to go out from there.

“That’s it? We just leave?” Daesung asked with upset.

After that, all of them leave the company without any negotiation. Taeyeon look at Jiyong with mixed feeling when he decided to leave the company without thinking about it.

 

 

 

 

POTTERY FACTORY  

“Jiyong, you done wrong here” Daesung said after they arrive at the factory.

However, Jiyong continue his silent.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong with mixed feeling but she understands Daesung disappointment.

“Don’t you think about this project?” Taeyeon asked softly.

Still no, respond from him.

“What actually in your mind? Did you two have bad history?” Daesung keep asking.

Jiyong continue his silent.

“I can’t bear it… I’m leaving” Daesung said before he walks away from there and let them together.

“Jiyong, why are you like this? I know this is important to you…” Taeyeon said softly while looking at Jiyong.

“We can find another supplier…” Jiyong said before he walks away from there.

However, Taeyeon chase him and grab his arm tight.

“What are you doing? We don’t have a time for that…Are out of your mind? Don’t you want to manage the factory?” Taeyeon asked firm.

Jiyong hold his fist when Taeyeon asked that. Out of nowhere, he feels irate when Taeyeon keep saying about the factory. Suddenly, he's remember the contract between Taeyeon and his halmeoni.

“You really want me to be the factory director?” suddenly Jiyong asked curious.

Taeyeon look startled when Jiyong asked her with that facial.

“You know you deserve that…” Taeyeon replied.

“What will you get if I’m become the director?” Jiyong continue asked.

“What do you mean?” Taeyeon asked while frown.

Jiyong scoff slowly before he’s angrily says

“I don't want that position, I don't care with this factory. Go to hell with all of this!”

After he said that, Jiyong went back to his car and drive away from there with angry. Taeyeon stunned with Jiyong sudden behavior. His words hurt her but seeing him like this make Taeyeon feel worried.

“What just happen here?” Taeyeon mutter with sad.

 

 

 

 

 

NEXT DAY SOOHYUK OFFICE

 

On that day, Taeyeon insist to go there alone and meet with Soohyuk. She decided no matter happen, Jiyong project must going on. This project will help Jiyong to handle the factory in the future.

“I’m here to meet Mr. Lee Soohyuk” Taeyeon said to the receptionist.

“Oh, Kim Taeyeon- shi, right? He's expecting you to come here today... Wait a sec.,” the staff said with smiles.

Taeyeon frown after she said that.

“Kim Taeyeon-shi, you may enter his office…,” the staff said while point to the office door.

Taeyeon thank her before she takes a step toward the door.

In front of the door, Taeyeon take a deep breath before she knock the door and open it.

“Come in” Soohyuk said.

Taeyeon looks at Soohyuk with mixed feeling. However, Soohyuk just continue his smiles when he saw Taeyeon.

“I’m glad you come back again…” Soohyuk said with smiles.

“Okay, I don’t have much time… so what do you want to talk with me alone?” Taeyeon asked without looking at him.

Soohyuk chuckles when he saw Taeyeon firm reaction.

“Actually, I was surprised to see you again” Soohyuk said honestly.

Taeyeon look at him after he said that.

“Me too…perhaps we didn’t have proper intro to each other, right?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yeah… but, I was told by my staff that you’re the lawyer…” Soohyuk replied.

“Oh yes, hurm… this is my card” Taeyeon said while she handed her card to him.

Soohyuk read the card before he says

“I never expect this from you”

“Why? What do you think I’m doing?” Taeyeon asked while lift her eyebrows.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter