love that can't be hide

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AT CAFÉ

 

Jiyong hold up his chin while looking Taeyeon eating pat bing su. His continue smiles when he saw Taeyeon excited face eating the dessert.

“You like it?” Jiyong asked with smiles.

“No… I loveee it” Taeyeon replied while smiling.

“Eat more…” Jiyong said while he wipes Taeyeon lips.

“Don’t you want it more?” Taeyeon asked.

“Nope… I’m already full when see you eat…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes after Jiyong said that.

“Then, I finish it alone…” Taeyeon said before she continues eat the dessert.

Jiyong chuckles after he saw Taeyeon behavior.

Suddenly, Jiyong saw Taeyeon frown while her hand touches her forehead.

“Hey, are you okay?” Jiyong asked worried.

“Yeah, I’m fine” Taeyeon replied to deny.

“No… you’re not fine. Let’s go home…” Jiyong said with worried.

“Jiyong, please… I’m fine…” Taeyeon replied while hold Jiyong hand.

Jiyong look at her with worried and then he went to seat beside her.

Taeyeon look at him after his seat beside her.

She takes that chance to lean her head on Jiyong shoulder. Jiyong hold her face when she leans on his shoulder.  

“Please… take care of yourself, dear. Don’t push too hard. You just get better…” Jiyong said softly.

However, Taeyeon didn't respond him. She just closes her eyes to release her pain. She found comfort by lean on him while Jiyong hand is playing with her hair softly.

For moment, they just stay like that until Taeyeon feel ease. She lifts her head but place her chin on his shoulder. Jiyong look at her and ask

“Are you fine now?”

Taeyeon nodded cutely. Jiyong feel both of them are too close when Taeyeon breath hit his face softly. Taeyeon saw Jiyong face change while his breath was held. She then move and keep away after that.

“We should finish it before we go...” Taeyeon said awkwardly while eating the dessert.

Jiyong stares at her for a while before him turn away to calm down his emotion.

 

 

 

 

KWON BUNGALOW

 

After Taeyeon done taking a bath, she saw Jiyong is talking on the phone in bed. She saw his serious face while talking but she can't get it the conversation. Jiyong saw Taeyeon is looking at him, slow down his voice to make sure she didn't hear his words.

“Who's calling?” Taeyeon asked after Jiyong ended the conversation.

“Daesung” Jiyong replied shortly before he went to get his towel.

“Why you have to talks like that? Didn't you trust me?” suddenly Taeyeon asked.

She feels offended when she thinks Jiyong is trying to hide something behind her.

Jiyong stops his steps before enter the bathroom after Taeyeon asked that. He step back and face her.

“What are you saying?” Jiyong asked.

“Well… it's like you're hiding something when you speak like that after you saw me...” Taeyeon replied with honest.

Jiyong saw Taeyeon face when she said that. He then went to approach her and hold her both hands.

“You feel offended with that? I'm sorry...” Jiyong said to apologies.

“Its… not… I want you to apologies… just…” Taeyeon stuttered with uneasy after Jiyong say sorry to her.

Jiyong smiles before he ask

“Then, should I feel offended too when you didn't tell me what samchon said to you?”

Taeyeon look at him after he asked that. Before this, after they walked out from the office, Jiyong asked her about his uncle conversation with her but she decided not to tell him. Now, when he’s asking that, Taeyeon feel uneasy for not to tell him the truth.

Jiyong saw Taeyeon eyes are shaky after he asked that.

“I'm just joking... don't take it too serious. So, can I go take a bath now?” Jiyong asked with smiles try to change the atmosphere between them.

Taeyeon nodded while smiles awkwardly.

Jiyong pinch her cheek softly before he went to the bathroom.

After Jiyong enter the bathroom, Taeyeon rub her face to wipe her guilty.

 

 

 

 

After changing, Taeyeon seat on the couch before she starts to focus on her works. She opens her tablet to find her last works save, but suddenly a new email notifies pop-up. Taeyeon open it and saw it's from Daesung. She read the email that Daesung send to her about Jiyong draft proposal. While she's focusing on the proposal, suddenly, Jiyong comes out from the bathroom while wipe his wet hair.

“Yah! Didn't I tell you not to be ?” Taeyeon said while avoid her eyes from Jiyong body.

Jiyong look at himself while frown. As he knows that he's wearing the towel and not .

“Hey, I’m wearing a towel here…” Jiyong replied while continue wipe his hair.

“Put on your shirt!” Taeyeon said while signal him to the closet.

Jiyong smirks teasingly after she said that.

“Why...? Are you afraid of being tempted at my body?” Jiyong asked teasingly.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes while staring at him with firm. Suddenly, she saw the wound that Jiyong get when he's saving her before. Taeyeon sigh with guilt after see the wound. Jiyong saw Taeyeon face change afterward. He saw that she's looking at his wound, and then he immediately went to get his shirt to put on.

“I should wear it before you took advantage of me...” Jiyong said jokingly.

Taeyeon chuckles after he said that.

“Jiyong…” Taeyeon call his name while smiling.

Jiyong smiles after he saw her reaction.

“What are you doing?” Jiyong asked while approaching her.

Taeyeon abruptly cover her tablet on the table when Jiyong approach her. Jiyong frown with her sudden reaction.

“Nothing…” Taeyeon replied awkwardly.

Jiyong look at her with suspicious. He looks at the tablet before turn to look at Taeyeon beside him.

“What?” Taeyeon asked awkwardly when Jiyong keep staring at her without blinking.

Jiyong sigh deeply before he lifts one of his legs on the couch to move his body to face her. Taeyeon start to feel uneasy when Jiyong continue stares at her.

“Look at me…” Jiyong said with serious tone.

Taeyeon lift her face to look at him slowly, then she saw his dim his eyes looked at her.

“Are we going to be like this forever? Hiding everything from the partner? Are you doing this because our marriage contracted? So... you assume I can't be a part with what you're doing, aren't you?” Jiyong asked with disappointed.

Taeyeon shake her head slowly before she says

“It's not what you think...”

“Then, why you behave like this? You didn't trust me, don't you?” Jiyong asked curious.

“What make you think like that?” Taeyeon asked back uneasy.

“It's obviously showed with your behavior...” Jiyong replied with the fact.

Taeyeon sigh after Jiyong said that to her. Afterward, she lifts her both legs and sitting cross-legged on the couch. She faces him while her knees meet with his knees. Taeyeon went to hold his both hands while her eyes looking at him.

“I know... our marriage is a contract...but it's still marriage, and you're my husband. I didn't have any intend to hide everything from you... and impossible from me to doubt you. It's just a habit of me as a lawyer...” Taeyeon said softly to explain.

Jiyong look at her while she’s talking.

“Usually, I'm alone to do my works... my day life and with a sudden marriage... it took time for me to adapt it. Even though I know your intentions are good, but sometimes I can't hurl my habit just like that. So do you... right?” Taeyeon asked while lift her eyebrows.

Jiyong nodded to answer her. Taeyeon smiles when Jiyong nodded.

“Then please... don't assume negatively about my react or behavior. If that offend you, then I'm so sorry.” Taeyeon continue said to persuade him.

“No… I’m sorry too… I shouldn't think that way...” Jiyong replied to apologies.

Taeyeon smiles before she moves her hands to touch Jiyong face gently.

“We still have a time to understand each other... if you don't like me to hide anything from you, then you should do the same way as me... no more secret between us. Can you do that?” Taeyeon asked while her thumb rubbed Jiyong cheek.

Jiyong stares into her eyes before he nodded slowly.

“I'll try...” Jiyong said with smiles.

After that, no one is talking. Their eyes staring each other try to trust each other. However, the stares bring them to feelings each other. With Taeyeon hands on Jiyong face, Jiyong move slowly toward her. When Taeyeon realize that Jiyong want to kiss her, Taeyeon suddenly push his face away and says

“Hey! Let me help dry your hair...”

She took the towel from Jiyong shoulder and went to wipe his hair. Jiyong saw her face before he shakes his head slowly with smiles.

“Wow ~~ your hair smell so good...” Taeyeon said to throw away the awkward situation.

“It's a shampoo...” Jiyong replied while smiling.

After that, Jiyong just close his eyes and let Taeyeon dry his hair. Taeyeon saw Jiyong face like that feel comfort after their conversation.

 

 

 

 

Sunhwa enter her room after coming back. She startled after she saw her father in her room.

“Appa! What are you doing in here?” she asked surprised.

“Where are you from?” he asked while sitting on the chair.

“Meet my friend” she replied while she put her handbag.

“Are you going to keep ignoring me and omma?” he asked curious.

After the incident

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter